Oh Please Make Me Suck Your Cock and Lick Your Balls

yestryitlikeit

Experienced
What I am hoping to find is someone to help with this one, I'm the caucasian fellow ;)

"""But right now I have a serious desire to suck cock(s), even get gang raped in a way although no violence....and maybe only 2 fellows as I'm still a virgin in one way and an almost virgin in the other. I sucked a friends dick when we were teens, a mans cock when I was in my 20's, a man's cock in my 30's and I have not sucked a cock since that time and that was 25+ years ago so please help me by making me suck your dick and maybe even a friends dick. Here was my real experience and how I wish I could find someone to help me do more, I have been waiting a long long time, here goes:

I was so frustrated one night years ago I'm a caucasian fellow, and I went to a bath house, rented a small room, took my cloths off and went to where there was a small pool.....I laid down nude next to the pool and closed my eyes. It was not too long before I felt a man's balls graze my lips and so I opened my mouth to accept this unknown and unseen mans dick. It was so exciting to me! He asked me where I wanted to do this and I told him I had a room and he quickly took my hand but allowed me to lead the way and I noticed he had such a beautiful black dick....not too big, maybe 7 inches and round enough for me to have quite a workout sucking it and we were soon in my room

I got on my knees but he wanted me on the bed where he straddled my face with his black cock in my mouth pumping in and out and then he put his finger in my noze and tole me to sniff which I did and he then started to come in my mouth while I felt like I was in sheer bliss. I licked his dick and balls ,then thanked him while he thanked me and walked out never to be seen again.......alas this is one of my great fantasies yet that one was very real"""""

So, can you help make this happen and I'll try to do as I'm told? I am white 60 ish, slim, 5 ft 7, 130lbs, virgin butt, mouth used as mentioned in the story above and is in like new condition heh. Sw and possibly travel to South Fla . Extreme discretion a must! :rose:

Last edited:
thats a hot story. wish I could help you out, but too far away. If you get what you want, and here is hopeing you do, tell us about it.

Are you still looking?
YOu say your location is "Sw and possibly travel". If by "sw" you mean southwest US, I may be just what you're looking for. PM me

I love this. I've never sucked a cock but I dream of it constantly. Feeling it slide between my lips for the first time as I fondle his balls. Sucking on them as well. To feel him fingering my virgin ass as he realizes I'm wearing panties and pantyhose for him.

I love this. I've never sucked a cock but I dream of it constantly. Feeling it slide between my lips for the first time as I fondle his balls. Sucking on them as well. To feel him fingering my virgin ass as he realizes I'm wearing panties and pantyhose for him.
It is a fantastic feeling especially when his balls contract and you feel the warm cum filling your mouth. Hmmmmm

Back