Are you gals natural? trimmed? shaved? or waxed?

I think a big part of it is how the woman feels. As someone that is usually waxed. I feel sexier when I am waxed. So when I feel sexier, I am much more likely to really get into what is going on.
Covid/laziness and pure curiosity has let me go from waxed to full bush in this last year. I hadn't had a full bush in a million years, but I wanted to see how it looked/felt.
In the last year, I can honestly say I really don't like it. It is not for me. I at least need smooth lips. But I hate shaving. Razor burn and ingrown hairs are a bitch. So I will suffer until I can get in to be waxed again.

I will agree that oral is better when I am waxed though. Especially shortly after waxing when I am still all tingly.

I agree whole heartedly that it’s about how it makes you feel personally. I feel sexier as a man being shaved. I can’t tell that it enhances my sexual experience other than my partner doesn’t have to worry about getting a stray hair in their mouth. I can definitely see where a woman could be more sensitive without a hair buffer. It’s all about personal preference and there is no wrong answer here.

I agree whole heartedly that it’s about how it makes you feel personally. I feel sexier as a man being shaved. I can’t tell that it enhances my sexual experience other than my partner doesn’t have to worry about getting a stray hair in their mouth. I can definitely see where a woman could be more sensitive without a hair buffer. It’s all about personal preference and there is no wrong answer here.

Yes this. I would also do whatever pleased my partner. Oral is the only time I think it makes a difference to me. Sex. Doesn't matter.
Now, as you said. On him.. I prefer trimmed or clean. For that reason. I don't really like fur balls. :p
It is totally unsexy for me to have to stop mid.. pleasure. To cough up fur balls. :eek:

Yes this. I would also do whatever pleased my partner. Oral is the only time I think it makes a difference to me. Sex. Doesn't matter.
Now, as you said. On him.. I prefer trimmed or clean. For that reason. I don't really like fur balls. :p
It is totally unsexy for me to have to stop mid.. pleasure. To cough up fur balls. :eek:

Good to know you’re cool with coughing up naked balls. :devil:

Lol, nothing like feeling an amazing orgasm building only to have your partner stop to fish a stray pubic hair out of their mouth.

This thread has a vibe...not sure if it’s compellingly weird or weirdly compelling

Is possible to swallow just one fur ball? Or are they always plural? Are they still fur balls if you’re giving oral to another woman?

Is that a shot.:)

Lol, nothing like feeling an amazing orgasm building only to have your partner stop to fish a stray pubic hair out of their mouth.
See. You get it!! ;)
Is possible to swallow just one fur ball? Or are they always plural? Are they still fur balls if you’re giving oral to another woman?
Fur.. uh. Strand? :confused:And yes. Women can cause fur balls too.. lol Fur pussy just sounds weird.. Fur kitty? um.. Oh my. If I talk in my sleep tonight, I'm blaming you all!!
Is that a shot.:)

LOL I know blow jobs are a shot.. Those are fun shots by the way..

I'd be curious to hear/see from the gals if they are natural? trimmed? shaved? or waxed? also to reference how old they are? and what area they are from? This should get interesting.

I alternate spring and summer time I wax,
than winter shave bare every so often.
Have also thought about perinate hair removal
Has anybody gone this route if so your comments + or -
Kathy

I love a nice smooth pussy and have so much fun licking them. Would love to see more of you girls since all you say is yes or no..

I love a nice smooth pussy and have so much fun licking them. Would love to see more of you girls since all you say is yes or no..

No. Again. This is why women don't always answer sexual questions. If we wanted to display the answer. The AMpics is 1 forum over. :rolleyes: this section, is not for pictures.

No. Again. This is why women don't always answer sexual questions. If we wanted to display the answer. The AMpics is 1 forum over. :rolleyes: this section, is not for pictures.

This!!!

And though Daddy with one 'D' now loves spam, there will be a dozen to take his place. Nothing will change, the status quo will remain :rolleyes:

I alternate spring and summer time I wax,
than winter shave bare every so often.
Have also thought about perinate hair removal
Has anybody gone this route if so your comments + or -
Kathy

You painted a nice word picture there Kathy , :rose:

kudos , thanks for sharing

You could always draw a picture. With a crayon, using your wrong hand. Do you think that will satisfy him?

I'd be curious to hear/see from the gals if they are natural? trimmed? shaved? or waxed? also to reference how old they are? and what area they are from? This should get interesting.

I'm 46 and fron Ohio, what bearing that info has, Idk.

I've never waxed cus I'm too cheap, no lie that ish is expensive.

Usually I'm natural cus in addition to cheap I'm also too lazy. I occasionally trim the bikini line or shave it bare but if I bother it's usually done with Nair. Yes, when I go bare and Yes, I know you ain't sposta but it works and is easier than shaving. Especially with me not being as, I hesitate to say slim as I never was so we'll go with, fuller than I used to be.

Back