Are you gals natural? trimmed? shaved? or waxed?

Yes. True. I answer more, or participate more when my messages are off. Guys often won't be so vulgar or rude publicly.

This is why my wife doesn’t participate much anymore.

The few times she did, we got five or six ridiculous PMs that were just plain nasty.

Usually waxed. However, I have been lazy lately. I have tattoos down there, so I like for them to show.

also do not want a PM about this. Remember that sometimes proper etiquette on a board like this, is often to ask if it is okay to PM a person who answers your questions, as this is one reason I leave my PMs off most of the time. Men often feel that when a woman answers a sexual question, they have to right to PM that woman and perv out, and they don't. Women want to feel comfortable talking sexually, without fear of it bringing out the hornballs.

Oh you so took the words out of my mouth Sassy. :heart:

Oh and to answer the question. Naturally I dont have much in the way of hair down there but my preference is waxed. My Hubs likes it with a small triangle of hair and clean lips. I never ever shave though.

Have any of you ladies noticed a better sexual experience depending on how you are manicured?

I like receiving oral sex more when I'm waxed. I like the feel of scruff against my smooth skin mixed with the softness of a mouth. I mean don't get me wrong - I like receiving oral sex any time.

(Do I still have to put the no PM discloser? I really need to do a buddy list or turn them off.)

Have any of you ladies noticed a better sexual experience depending on how you are manicured?

I have always kept myself smooth and soft down there, so I couldn't tell you otherwise... but I would imagine it wouldn't make a difference either way. I don't see how it would, but that's just me.

Hey, Sassy! Good to see you posting. :)

I have always kept myself smooth and soft down there, so I couldn't tell you otherwise... but I would imagine it wouldn't make a difference either way. I don't see how it would, but that's just me.

Thank you JJ. I hope you are well. :rose:

My girlfriend is in her early 30s and keeps a full bush. She doesn't shave or trim. She went from shaved bare to a full bush after I asked her if she could grow it. Now she has gotten used to it and actually likes it not to worry about her pubic hair anymore. She still shaves her legs and armpits, but she leaves her pubic area untouched. She doesn't get extremely hairy though.

I asked my girlfriend if there was a difference in how sex felt for her, as she went from smooth to hairy by my request, but of course I didn't want that to affect her sensitivity. But according to her it doesn't make a difference, she told me "the only person it feels different for is you when you eat my hairy pussy". 😁

Last edited:
Usually waxed. However, I have been lazy lately. I have tattoos down there, so I like for them to show.

also do not want a PM about this. Remember that sometimes proper etiquette on a board like this, is often to ask if it is okay to PM a person who answers your questions, as this is one reason I leave my PMs off most of the time. Men often feel that when a woman answers a sexual question, they have to right to PM that woman and perv out, and they don't. Women want to feel comfortable talking sexually, without fear of it bringing out the hornballs.

Sassy, you're the best. (PMs are a privilege, not a right)

JJ! Good to see you!

Sassy, you're the best. (PMs are a privilege, not a right)

Damn skippy they are (and I agree, Sassy is the best!).

For me, I've just let it grow out. I mean, I haven't been sexually active outside of masturbation since the late Cretaceous period, so I don't have anyone to impress. I used to keep it either trimmed neatly or shaved, but now it's a veritable jungle.

Waxed. For myself, really - I like the feel of it. (Having said that, there's a bit of regrowth at the moment, so it would appear 'well trimmed' to anyone else.)

50+. I've found the hair is thinning - whether that's an age thing, or just a result of constant waxing, I'm not sure.

Fermina is right - this is yet another cost that's mostly born by women.

I think a big part of it is how the woman feels. As someone that is usually waxed. I feel sexier when I am waxed. So when I feel sexier, I am much more likely to really get into what is going on.
Covid/laziness and pure curiosity has let me go from waxed to full bush in this last year. I hadn't had a full bush in a million years, but I wanted to see how it looked/felt.
In the last year, I can honestly say I really don't like it. It is not for me. I at least need smooth lips. But I hate shaving. Razor burn and ingrown hairs are a bitch. So I will suffer until I can get in to be waxed again.

I will agree that oral is better when I am waxed though. Especially shortly after waxing when I am still all tingly.

I asked my girlfriend if there was a difference in how sex felt for her, as she went from smooth to hairy by my request, but of course I didn't want that to affect her sensitivity. But according to her it doesn't make a difference, she told me "the only person it feels different for is you when you eat my hairy pussy". 😁

Well I think there's nothing more gross than getting pubic hair in my mouth, so if you're okay with that, the more power to you. :D

Lucky for me, my Boo keeps his trimmed real nice, so I don't have that problem. :)

JJ! Good to see you!

Hey TAN! LTNS. Good to see you, too. :)

Back