Are you gals natural? trimmed? shaved? or waxed?

one1wild00

Experienced
I'd be curious to hear/see from the gals if they are natural? trimmed? shaved? or waxed? also to reference how old they are? and what area they are from? This should get interesting.

I'd be curious to hear/see from the gals if they are natural? trimmed? shaved? or waxed? also to reference how old they are? and what area they are from? This should get interesting.

Trimmed. Late 40’s, Southeast US

What is his/ your current preference?

He prefers waxed. And I feel I should add that since it is his preference, he covers the cost of it. I don’t think men realize how expensive the upkeep is. We’ve discussed laser hair removal but I’m not ready for that level of commitment. Although I am looking into it for my legs.

Sincerely,

Commitment-phobic Litster

Lips always bare but it varies from totally bare (most of the time) to the occasional bush above. I use an IPL machine so even when I do grow a bush up top it's very fine and sparse, if I trimmed it you probably wouldn't even see it :D

UK.

Usually waxed. However, I have been lazy lately. I have tattoos down there, so I like for them to show.

also do not want a PM about this. Remember that sometimes proper etiquette on a board like this, is often to ask if it is okay to PM a person who answers your questions, as this is one reason I leave my PMs off most of the time. Men often feel that when a woman answers a sexual question, they have to right to PM that woman and perv out, and they don't. Women want to feel comfortable talking sexually, without fear of it bringing out the hornballs.

Usually waxed. However, I have been lazy lately. I have tattoos down there, so I like for them to show.

also do not want a PM about this. Remember that sometimes proper etiquette on a board like this, is often to ask if it is okay to PM a person who answers your questions, as this is one reason I leave my PMs off most of the time. Men often feel that when a woman answers a sexual question, they have to right to PM that woman and perv out, and they don't. Women want to feel comfortable talking sexually, without fear of it bringing out the hornballs.

Yes!! Thank you for saying this Sassy!

Which is why many women on LIT are reluctant to answer sexual questions.

Back