Anyone got any interesting handjob stories?

My ex wife gave me my most memorable hand job, laying on our bed. After 15 min of lotion and a twisting hand motion while cupping my balls, I couldn't take anymore exploded and it was so powerful it hit the ceiling!!
I love the way some of my past girlfriends twisted me and alternating their techniques:)

It really isn't very interesting, but it was the first handjob I ever received from a girl. My girlfriend (now my wife) and I had been dating through high school and into college. She was free to date others since I was away at another university. I always fingered her to orgasm on our dates, but she never touched my cock. One night we were at a drive-in theater and I was fingering her. She unzzipped my pants and took ut my hard cock. She proceeded to give me an amazing hand job until I shot a huge load. I asked her where she learned to do that, and she said she gave hand jobs to avoid being fucked by her dates. Later I learned that she was also fucking her dates, but I wasn't complaining at the time. Her skills got even better with practice.
You are lucky you are still together and she is obviously brilliant with her hands.

My wife gives excellent long edging handjobs. We do orgasm control so it’s often a few weeks for me without cumming, so I’m already really wound up.

When she gives me a special handjob she will lube me up pretty well and then give me the longest, most frustrating handjob. She’ll make me put a number on it: 10 for cumming. She will keep me at a 9 for an extended amount of time, going so slightly or lightly so I don’t cum. Ratcheting it back to make me less on edge.

Then back up to the edge. Then back down…

She will do this for an hour, sometimes two! When I finally cum, it’s fucking explosive.

I've never given a handjob without giving a blowjob. I just... if I'm that close to a cock, I need it in my mouth. Wrapping my tongue around it... There are few pleasures so delicious as feeling a cock pumping cum into my mouth.

Because I'm a good girl, and I like to know I did a good job.
A very good girl... :heart:

I've never given a handjob without giving a blowjob. I just... if I'm that close to a cock, I need it in my mouth. Wrapping my tongue around it... There are few pleasures so delicious as feeling a cock pumping cum into my mouth.

Are you in north carolina by any chance lol

I had an ex-wife that would use spit as a lubricant which was okay, even though hand lotions are typically better for that application. Still, she did that because after I got off, she would lick the cum off my stomach and cock and did not want to taste hand lotion.

The first few times I never said anything, but always wondered why? Typically after I am done cumming, I have no real interest in how things get cleaned up. A blowjob is a little different because spitting or swallowing is done at the moment of release, but a hand job is a little different. So, I finally asked her, why she did that.

"Because it is not for this time, but the next time. It will turn you on a lot more picturing me cleaning you up from the last time that I did it".

Yes, the ultimate in foreshadowing of an erotic event! Well played...

Yeah this is my favorite fetish and fantasies. After experiencing some brilliant ones and dull ones of course, I treasured every one. Any ladies or gents out there willing to share some hot stories? I have experienced a couple of usual ones involving voyeurism and exhibitionism.
Both my best mate and I were asked (separately) by our girlfriends if they could try something they'd never experienced before. My friend's gf wanted to see him ejaculate, so he obliged for her. My gf wanted to suck me. She defintely wasn't ready for the result. 😲

Because I'm a good girl, and I like to know I did a good job

Perfectly said ....I'm tingling just thinking you doing that.

Such a hot mental image! Would love to see that.

I have a few I can share.

The first was the first time with the girlfriend I had before my wife. It was our first date and we were both in college but still lived at home, but in different parts of the city.

We had gone out for dinner and then a movie and things had been going pretty well. I was always pretty reserved with women, I didn’t want my date to ever regret anything with me, so I wouldn’t start anything. This person knew that cause we had talked about it ahead of time. I wanted to make sure she knew that even if I didn’t try anything it wasn’t cause I wasn’t interested, I just didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable.

Anyway adter the movie was over we didn’t want the date to end. We were closed to her parents home than mine, but they were home and she wasn’t interested in introducing me yet. So we went to a park. It was in the summer so it was still bright out and warm. We walked away into the park and she said I should walk behind her and hold her hands, so I did. She was wearing a sun dress. As we walked she took my hands and had me rub her breasts and as I did that she pushed herself back against me, and my cock got hard against her ass. She said she liked that. We went to sit on a bench and made out a little bit. She started to rub my cock through my shorts before unzipping them, I doing my belt, and then sticking her hand down my boxers. She rubbed me slowly and then took my cock out. I was a bit worried about getting caught but she said the park was empty and it was fine. So I let her.

She pulled my pants down further and slowly rubbed me. She said she liked watching all my Precum and playing with it. She gave it a little lick which was almost too much to bear. And then she slowly sped up until I came. As I was getting close to cumming I said I wasn’t sure wheee to can without making a mess. She said “don’t worry she had a plan” and then just before I started to jn she placed her mouth over my cock and I came haed in her mouth. She gagged a bit on it from the force. Then she kissed me.

We weeent quite done yet. Then she said she wanted to masturbate for me while I watched, which she did. I got on my hands and knees with her on the park bench and kicked her to orgasm all over my face. But at that point I was really hard again. This time she gave me a blow job instead which was better than I had before. She tongued the head and right in the tip. It was a bit much for me to handle and I came onto her face and mouth explosively. She swallowed what she could, while she fingered hersslf crouched in front of me.

Then I took her home and made plans for the next day with her!

The next story is a few years later wkrh a different woman, but she wasn’t my girlfriend. We were both graduate students living in a graduate student dorm. We had already been fooling around with each other in the evenings. But that night we bumped into each other unplanned in the grad residence reading room. It was late but we sat down and made out. She said it was her time of the month, so she didn’t want me to touch her pussy but that she wanted fo play with my cock right then. She was leaning over me. I agreed with it and sitting on a leather chair, she took it out. She played with ir slowly, also rubbing my balls and touching my nipples, but she was rubbing herself against my leg (it was outstretched she was sort of straddling it). As I got close to cunning I told her and she let me cum in her mouth and on her face while she rubbed her pussy through her panties to put pressure on her clit. She came about the same time I did.

Then we went back to her room and I gave her two cream pies.

My boss once sat me down on the sofa in her office and gave me a handjob, I came so hard some of it landed on the sofa.

Another time I was making out with a girl I'd met a couple hours earlier in Bryant Park, NYC and she put her hand down my pants and whipped my cock out and stroked it. I couldn't finish there though so we went to a hotel.

I had an ex-wife that would use spit as a lubricant which was okay, even though hand lotions are typically better for that application. Still, she did that because after I got off, she would lick the cum off my stomach and cock and did not want to taste hand lotion.

The first few times I never said anything, but always wondered why? Typically after I am done cumming, I have no real interest in how things get cleaned up. A blowjob is a little different because spitting or swallowing is done at the moment of release, but a hand job is a little different. So, I finally asked her, why she did that.

"Because it is not for this time, but the next time. It will turn you on a lot more picturing me cleaning you up from the last time that I did it".

Yes, the ultimate in foreshadowing of an erotic event! Well played...
I like that story. An ex girlfriend use to use spit but by licking her hand first. It was pretty hot to watch. It sort made me fantasise about her with guys in her past. She so use to lick up the cum from my front after I cum. That was exceptionally hot to watch. So I guess if you are expecting that it does turn you on more as you know what to coming.

My boss once sat me down on the sofa in her office and gave me a handjob, I came so hard some of it landed on the sofa.

Another time I was making out with a girl I'd met a couple hours earlier in Bryant Park, NYC and she put her hand down my pants and whipped my cock out and stroked it. I couldn't finish there though so we went to a hotel.
That pretty hot story...female boss, probably married...I can imagine:)

That pretty hot story...female boss, probably married...I can imagine:)

She wasn't - that would have been cool. She was actually a few years younger than I and super hot - I knew when she interviewed me that we would probably wind up fucking eventually. She sexually harassed me for several weeks beforehand.

She wasn't - that would have been cool. She was actually a few years younger than I and super hot - I knew when she interviewed me that we would probably wind up fucking eventually. She sexually harassed me for several weeks beforehand.
Oh no just fantastic either way. Hope she was amazing with her hand...you must have been really anticipating:)

Oh no just fantastic either way. Hope she was amazing with her hand...you must have been really anticipating:)

She was great...had just gotten breast implants and was eager to show them off and have them played with too. It was a powerful cumshot. I was in my 20s at the time and had a hot body myself haha.

She was great...had just gotten breast implants and was eager to show them off and have them played with too. It was a powerful cumshot. I was in my 20s at the time and had a hot body myself haha.
I can imagine everything now great experience;)

I have a few I can share.

The first was the first time with the girlfriend I had before my wife. It was our first date and we were both in college but still lived at home, but in different parts of the city.

We had gone out for dinner and then a movie and things had been going pretty well. I was always pretty reserved with women, I didn’t want my date to ever regret anything with me, so I wouldn’t start anything. This person knew that cause we had talked about it ahead of time. I wanted to make sure she knew that even if I didn’t try anything it wasn’t cause I wasn’t interested, I just didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable.

Anyway adter the movie was over we didn’t want the date to end. We were closed to her parents home than mine, but they were home and she wasn’t interested in introducing me yet. So we went to a park. It was in the summer so it was still bright out and warm. We walked away into the park and she said I should walk behind her and hold her hands, so I did. She was wearing a sun dress. As we walked she took my hands and had me rub her breasts and as I did that she pushed herself back against me, and my cock got hard against her ass. She said she liked that. We went to sit on a bench and made out a little bit. She started to rub my cock through my shorts before unzipping them, I doing my belt, and then sticking her hand down my boxers. She rubbed me slowly and then took my cock out. I was a bit worried about getting caught but she said the park was empty and it was fine. So I let her.

She pulled my pants down further and slowly rubbed me. She said she liked watching all my Precum and playing with it. She gave it a little lick which was almost too much to bear. And then she slowly sped up until I came. As I was getting close to cumming I said I wasn’t sure wheee to can without making a mess. She said “don’t worry she had a plan” and then just before I started to jn she placed her mouth over my cock and I came haed in her mouth. She gagged a bit on it from the force. Then she kissed me.

We weeent quite done yet. Then she said she wanted to masturbate for me while I watched, which she did. I got on my hands and knees with her on the park bench and kicked her to orgasm all over my face. But at that point I was really hard again. This time she gave me a blow job instead which was better than I had before. She tongued the head and right in the tip. It was a bit much for me to handle and I came onto her face and mouth explosively. She swallowed what she could, while she fingered hersslf crouched in front of me.

Then I took her home and made plans for the next day with her!

The next story is a few years later wkrh a different woman, but she wasn’t my girlfriend. We were both graduate students living in a graduate student dorm. We had already been fooling around with each other in the evenings. But that night we bumped into each other unplanned in the grad residence reading room. It was late but we sat down and made out. She said it was her time of the month, so she didn’t want me to touch her pussy but that she wanted fo play with my cock right then. She was leaning over me. I agreed with it and sitting on a leather chair, she took it out. She played with ir slowly, also rubbing my balls and touching my nipples, but she was rubbing herself against my leg (it was outstretched she was sort of straddling it). As I got close to cunning I told her and she let me cum in her mouth and on her face while she rubbed her pussy through her panties to put pressure on her clit. She came about the same time I did.

Then we went back to her room and I gave her two cream pies.
Great stories thank you. Liked the first one cause I love public sex etc. She seemed like she has experience there in the park! And watching her play herself thats very hot. If she had finished you with her hand that would have been a dream afterwards.

Interesting? Not sure but, my first girlfriend was really into giving handjobs - probably because we lacked enough privacy for anything more. We'd often start by making out, and then she'd reach into my pants and pull me out. After that my shirt would come off (to save the shirt from the ensuing mess). She knew some more aggressive tongue kissing action would finish me off, at which point I'd explode onto my chest and stomach. It's probably why I still love a good handjob, and why some deep kissing REALLY gets me going.
My 2nd ex girlfriend was exceptional..lots of sexual excitement, kissing and passion. I still remember our very first occasion in the car, she was incredible. From imagining her earlier then to experience the actual act itself was heaven. Lots of kissing really did it for me and she also whispered dirty things to be which surprised me at the time...

Back