Any women like me who....

Hornywetcanuck

Really Really Experienced
Like to masturbate but find that they are not really satisfied unless they have a real cock inside them? I can cum a bunch of times but not satisfied unless hubby is around to satisfy! Just curious!

Like to masturbate but find that they are not really satisfied unless they have a real cock inside them? I can cum a bunch of times but not satisfied unless hubby is around to satisfy! Just curious!

I can go either way. (I know I know there is a joke there.) There are times that I just need the real thing and nothing else will do. Especially when I am in one of my moods where I need his release to play with or know was well placed. Other times I just want to be alone and do it myself with a battery operated buddy and hit that spot.

But more often than not, I think I agree with you that I just need the real thing.

Not just jilling, 10 oral orgasms is only foreplay. Momma ain't satisfied until she's stuffed.

Not just jilling, 10 oral orgasms is only foreplay. Momma ain't satisfied until she's stuffed.

LOL this Momma has always enjoyed masturbation (big toys or just fingers) as much as real cock. As i get older it might even been more than LOL. Which I can't explain why...but somehow that makes me feel like a bad person.

I find that while going solo is very erotic and most enjoyable, it can leave me feeling just as aroused as when I started if not more. So in effect I have just worsened the situation! For me, true satisfaction comes from being with my man, feeling him inside me, having that closeness and climaxing together most always leaves me satisfied. :heart:

I love my alone time, I love intercourse with my husband (or when he shared me), I love receiving oral and I love giving oral.
It's like the seasons of the year. I love them all and would miss any one of them if they weren't there.

L:rose:

When I masturbate I just seeem to want to do it again a couple hours later. When I have a good sex session, im good for a day or two :)

Sorry I know

When I masturbate I just seeem to want to do it again a couple hours later. When I have a good sex session, im good for a day or two :)

I shouldn't say this but sounds like you're eating Chinese food.....:D

My need for orgasms and my need for intimate contact are completely separate things that can conveniently be satisfied at the same time. But it doesn't always work out that way. It still doesn't hurt to scratch either itch on its own, though. It's what I wind up doing most of the time.

I don't feel I'm missing anything when I masturbate. It satisfies the physical urge to get off, keeps me in a lovely mood, and lets me explore the more transgressive fantasies that I can't really act on. But masturbating alone doesn't satisfy the need to touch and be touched. No matter how often I do it, I will gradually get more frustrated and moody without some physical affection.

I don't have to get off to feel that necessary closeness. I can just spend a night snuggling up with someone in front of a movie, make out in a car for bit, or get them off without being touched much in return...I still go home feeling completely reenergized and satisfied by the intimacy. Of course I would rather get fucked, share a good orgasm, and reset all those urges at once. It just doesn't happen often for me right now.

It is a temporary release...but "ain't nothing like the real thing." As others mentioned it just leaves me aching for real intimacy. That touch, feel, taste and closeness.

Exactly!!!

I agree completely. Masturbation just doesnt scratch the itch most times. Dont get me wrong, I love to masturbate and do so regularly, but great sex with my husband is so much more satisfying. I also agree with your point about how if you masturbate you want to do it again whereas if you get good and fucked, your craving is satiated, at least for a longer period of time. I think it also might have to do with me being the type of person who really gets off on getting him off. Sometimes I feel like I derive more pleasure from giving him pleasure than from all the fantastic things he does to me.

I don't understand why the two are mutually exclusive. I masturbate my lovers, lick, play, and THEN fuck.

Why settle for a piece of the picture?

I don't understand why the two are mutually exclusive. I masturbate my lovers, lick, play, and THEN fuck.

Why settle for a piece of the picture?

Oh there don't have to be, I do the same I just meant if your horny and SO isn't around does masturbation satisfy? It doesn't me, usually makes it worse! I love to masturbate for my hubby!

Masturbation often gives you a lot more room for fantasies. It lets you think about certain persons. Or about things you would do with that person.

I have been married for 47 years and quite frankly my wife has always preferred to get off manually rather than intercourse. She easily had orgasm when she was on top but even then it was more a grinding motion rather than the in and out of intercourse. She has always been content to have me suck her nipples and use my fingers to get her off. She claims that she never masterbates but has admitted having a wet dream and waking up with her hand between her legs.

My GF tols me she masturbates at least 4 times a day but doesn't penetrate herself. That she saves for me. I don't get it. But when we do get together, she always wants her first orgasm to be while I'm inside her.

As much as I am a big fan of penetrative intercourse, even if I am getting it on a very regular basis, I will still masturbate. I live alone, so I typically wake up and go to sleep alone. Even if I got laid the night before and expect to get laid later that day, I'll still probably rub one out before I roll out of bed. Hey, why not? It's not as if the supply is limited.

My GF...

...had a preferred way of masturbating, when I was around. She maneuvered the vibrator all around and on her clit, while I had two fingers curled up inside and pressing up against her G-spot, and another finger in her ass. I loved to watch this spectacle, she would literally quiver when she came. She usually kept her eyes closed, so I don't know what or who she was fantasizing about, but I fantasized about her sucking another man's cock...and watching him shoot a big load of cum into her mouth as she came...

I like to masterbate. I do it often. I always enjoy it but there are definitely times when it just doesn't end the urge. Sometimes I think I just really need a nice hard cock to make me happy

Back