any other cumsluts?

Am I a cumslut? Absolutely and not ashamed of it. I have never found it degrading to take his cum on my face, tits or anywhere in or on my body. I often fantasize about it. I have been fortunate enough to have my husband and another man cum on me simultaneously. I truly love it.
I love this too! Im not much into swallowing but there's something so hot about being cummed on. Its like it adds to the slut factor. Ive often used the cum as lube to finish myself off and end up spilling more of my own all over myself.

I love this too! Im not much into swallowing but there's something so hot about being cummed on. Its like it adds to the slut factor. Ive often used the cum as lube to finish myself off and end up spilling more of my own all over myself.
I watch those rough deep-throat group face-fucking bukakke videos and some of the girls really seem to get off on taking cock after cock. I guess some of them are professionals, but there are also amateur sites where there are more mature less-attractive women who seem to enjoy being the oral centre of attention of a group of horny guys. And you find yourself wondering... could I do it? Would I have the resilience and the stamina to suck all those cocks and swallow all of that cum? It would be fascinating to find out...

I took a load yesterday. A Dominant man who made me come to his house, get naked and made me crawl towards him. When i got between his knees he demanded I suck his cock. Then his balls, work my way down to his feet, and back uo to his dick. I then gave him a hot blowjob. I dont normally like to swallow and prefer i get cummed on my tender skin, There was something hot about this man moaning he was going to cum, then feeling him spurt and immediately taste the sweet salty semen filling my mouth. I was so horny and asked if i could relieve myself and at first he said no. But i begged and he finally let me jerk myself off as long as i didnt get it on the carpet. I should have jerked off all over his Rich spoiled face for making me want to submit to sucking his cock and taking his load.

Its great that there a lot of cumsluts. Just wish i could find one to relief my sexual frustrations. My balls are full of cream and need to be drained- on- in but needed drained. Where do you want it?

Its great that there a lot of cumsluts. Just wish i could find one to relief my sexual frustrations. My balls are full of cream and need to be drained- on- in but needed drained. Where do you want it?
If I was closer to you I could help with that... I would pick either in my mouth or all over my face.

I'd say I'm a cumslut, I enjoy getting covered or filled up, especially by multiple at once 💦💦👅
That is so very hot and very sexy and you are so very beautiful and it must be so hot the way you take every hot drop as it spurts and fills your mouth or how it is shooting deep inside you with your legs locked so tight round someone as they give you every pump and thrust until you have them totally drained,milked and empty from your amazing tight wet kitten giving those clamps squeezes as it's all yours as you feel that hot warm cum flowing and filling you full!

I took a load yesterday. A Dominant man who made me come to his house, get naked and made me crawl towards him. When i got between his knees he demanded I suck his cock. Then his balls, work my way down to his feet, and back uo to his dick. I then gave him a hot blowjob. I dont normally like to swallow and prefer i get cummed on my tender skin, There was something hot about this man moaning he was going to cum, then feeling him spurt and immediately taste the sweet salty semen filling my mouth. I was so horny and asked if i could relieve myself and at first he said no. But i begged and he finally let me jerk myself off as long as i didnt get it on the carpet. I should have jerked off all over his Rich spoiled face for making me want to submit to sucking his cock and taking his load.
You should have been grateful and showed appropriate respect to the Dominant gentleman for allowing you the pleasure of sucking his cock and swallowing his generous load of cum. Anything more than that would be presumptuous on your part. Some faggots simply don't know how to be a grateful submissive...

You sure can. It’s very hot and sexy when you are. I’d love to bring out the slut in you.

Back