What about CMNF?

This is a Danish TV show where women undress for older men and are spoken about. I would love to see a CFNM version but it is still interesting.

Knowing that's going to air on tv for everyone to see would make this very very intense. I mean one thing is with a group of people you know and feel comfortable with, another is if maybe a stranger or two are included to add to the excitement but this is just everyone haha, wow.

Knowing that's going to air on tv for everyone to see would make this very very intense. I mean one thing is with a group of people you know and feel comfortable with, another is if maybe a stranger or two are included to add to the excitement but this is just everyone haha, wow.
Yeah, as a fan of CFNM where I am the naked man for clothed females I agree. Being nude for someone you know intimately is one thing, being nude for a clothed platonic friend has a sexy challenge factor. Being nude for complete strangers and un seen audience is on another level.

Oh and yes being nude or just collared or in heels in front of men has a certain sexiness. Feeling their clothes against my skin as I sit, always aware at the difference in "station." Gonna go fan myself a little now
I always prefer nude women to be in heels or high heeled boots, garter belt etc I love opera gloves in particular. It adds another level of sexy. I also like that the nude person has to behave in a way that implies they aren't naked and everything is just normal. They can't make the clothed people uncomfortable.

I'm into CFNM so have been nude around a lot of clothed women and tend to operate in that manner.

Back