any other cumsluts?

Welcum, sluttycumkitty... er, brattykittycumslut... um... whatever that name is.

Let me hasten to add I'm not one, being of the belief it's better to give than receive (at least in this case).

I'm sure some certified cumsluts will be along eventually. But, in the meantime, I just thought I'd mention that there is a thread in the cafe you might enjoy perusing (and possibly adding to) while you wait.

Again, welcome home, bratcumslutkitty (Hey! I got it right!)

A Word From Our Sponsor

would like to meet others who share my love of cum!

Nine-out-of-ten Health & Well-Being Professionals agree that a daily morning blowjob can be mutually beneficial to both participants, the guy being sucked is de-stressed in preparation for the rigours of the day ahead while the cock-sucker gets the protein bonus of ingesting fresh semen. There is absolutely no down-side to this equation.
Fresh cum makes for a fine facial rejuvenation cream, with properties that make it the ideal moisturiser and therapy massage for tired and day-worn skin.
The ancient Roman ladies were well aware of the health and beauty benefits of regularly massaging fresh semen into the skin of their faces, and had convenient slaves ready to produce the desired amount of cum on demand. Particularly potent slaves were prized for their ability to produce copious amounts of seminal fluid, which the ladies could then smear and massage into each others faces.
This is a practice that I would recommend for all ladies caught up in this dilemma...
Nine-Out-Of-Ten Dermatologists Agree That
Regular Facial Applications Of Freshly-Sucked Semen
Can Also Prove Effective In The Treatment Of
Zits, Acne and Teenage Spots!!!
Make Spunk Part Of Your Daily Beauty Regime!
Ask Your Husband, Partner, Boyfriend Or Simply
The Guy Who Lives Next Door To Help You Out...
You Know It Makes Sense

my wife

My wife loves cum like really really loves it will clean it up no matter where its spilled . She says she has always loved it from the very first time she sucked cock as a teen and kind of gets disappointed if she does not get her reward ! Her words not mine . I have even seen her suck my cum from her friends panties she was stroking me with now that was fucking horny !

I love cum as well! I often daydream about being covered in it, or being playful back and forth with my partner with cum. Kissing, sucking, spitting. Licking others loads from every inch of her.

Nine-out-of-ten Health & Well-Being Professionals agree that a daily morning blowjob can be mutually beneficial to both participants, the guy being sucked is de-stressed in preparation for the rigours of the day ahead while the cock-sucker gets the protein bonus of ingesting fresh semen. There is absolutely no down-side to this equation.
Fresh cum makes for a fine facial rejuvenation cream, with properties that make it the ideal moisturiser and therapy massage for tired and day-worn skin.
The ancient Roman ladies were well aware of the health and beauty benefits of regularly massaging fresh semen into the skin of their faces, and had convenient slaves ready to produce the desired amount of cum on demand. Particularly potent slaves were prized for their ability to produce copious amounts of seminal fluid, which the ladies could then smear and massage into each others faces.
This is a practice that I would recommend for all ladies caught up in this dilemma...
Nine-Out-Of-Ten Dermatologists Agree That
Regular Facial Applications Of Freshly-Sucked Semen
Can Also Prove Effective In The Treatment Of
Zits, Acne and Teenage Spots!!!
Make Spunk Part Of Your Daily Beauty Regime!
Ask Your Husband, Partner, Boyfriend Or Simply
The Guy Who Lives Next Door To Help You Out...
You Know It Makes Sense

You forgot to mention hair!
GF claims it is better than any hair gel she has bought.

My wife loves cum like really really loves it will clean it up no matter where its spilled . She says she has always loved it from the very first time she sucked cock as a teen and kind of gets disappointed if she does not get her reward ! Her words not mine . I have even seen her suck my cum from her friends panties she was stroking me with now that was fucking horny !

You're a lucky guy! That last experience you mentioned sounds like it was fucking amazing!

(I know this is old but I missed it earlier)

I wish people could just understand that it's okay to be into blowjobs without having to make up dubious stories about how it's a medical treatment or whatever. It just sounds like the sort of thing skeevy guys tell women to try to talk them into sex.

The ancient Roman ladies were well aware of the health and beauty benefits of regularly massaging fresh semen into the skin of their faces, and had convenient slaves ready to produce the desired amount of cum on demand.

The ancient Romans poisoned themselves drinking water from lead pipes, so maybe don't rely on them for medical expertise. I'd be interested in seeing the historical source for this claim, though.

🙋🙋🙋🙋

Meeee!! I definitely enjoy being filled and covered with cum. It looks fantastic dripping off my chin onto my tits, or over my ass. Not picky about where, I just want to make sure my guy cums and had thoroughly enjoyed me.
As soon as I slip in to sexy panties or a slutty outfit I seem to instantly turn in to a cum slut.such a turn on for me

If you’re a woman, and this looks as amazing to you as it does to me, you should slide your sexy self into my PM’s….

https://www.sex.com/pin/54861089-lick-that-cum-up/

I. Have. The. Man.

If you’re a dude, and you want to tell me all about how much you like that gif, I’d prefer that conversation take place publicly in the thread.

If you’re a dude and you want me to join you and some other woman, that’s not an option for me at this point of my life.

If you are a dude and want to tell me how lucky my man is, I know.

If you’re a dude and want to replace my man in this threesome, hard no. I’ve already found the best dick on lit, and I’m not looking.

Thank you in advance for not blowing up my inbox.

Hello.
ssbbw4u1974 posted a video above.
I am the cock in the video, and I am also her sub.
My duties include letting her share the cock whenever and wherever and with whomever she chooses.

it is her wish, that any women who wish to see more of the cock - that she owns and controls - should have access to do so.

so just send me a pm and I will send you my contact info for Skype or google chat.

Back