Any female gamers/geeks out there?

sorry i dont have enough asian in me to play starcraft..unless its custom games
yeah bro! i treat girls like men on video games :D
I love custom, mini maps are my favorite.

Hmm, Hearthstone?

I gave up playing SC2 for DOTA2 which I'm finding a lot more fun. The team aspect can be more fun but way more frustrating.

I gave up playing SC2 for DOTA2 which I'm finding a lot more fun. The team aspect can be more fun but way more frustrating.
I still haven't finished the campaigns in sc2. I liked the well defined playstyles of the original. Now I only play if I am bored.

ya i play
I won 3 games so I could get the mount for wow. The last one my friend helped me win. I do get nerd rage with that game though.
I wouldn't mind playing heros when it comes out. That looks like it will be fun.

The only thing good about hearthstone (for me).....its free and matches finish fast. Unless you come across taunt decks.

I won 3 games so I could get the mount for wow. The last one my friend helped me win. I do get nerd rage with that game though.
I wouldn't mind playing heros when it comes out. That looks like it will be fun.

you challenging me? :cool:

There is an ipad app as well, I installed it, but haven't played it yet.

For now I just play when have 3 quests and clear them off. Saving the gold for xpac. Used to play arena regularly but got tired of the constant DCs in middle of the matches only to lose them and mostly the drafting luck.

Duel champions is more fun but if just starting its hard to catch up with all the people that have been playing for years and have nearly each and every card.

Infinity wars is pretty decent too, didnt get into it too much though.

For now I just play when have 3 quests and clear them off. Saving the gold for xpac. Used to play arena regularly but got tired of the constant DCs in middle of the matches only to lose them and mostly the drafting luck.

Duel champions is more fun but if just starting its hard to catch up with all the people that have been playing for years and have nearly each and every card.

Infinity wars is pretty decent too, didnt get into it too much though.
I used to watch blatty stream it, I think he played arena. I never know how to make a good deck, so I lose a lot and then swear I'll never play again. I don't like it enough to quest-another blizzard grind :(

I used to watch blatty stream it, I think he played arena. I never know how to make a good deck, so I lose a lot and then swear I'll never play again. I don't like it enough to quest-another blizzard grind :(

Heh, well so far from what little news there is about it doesnt seem to be a grind. But well wont know till actually play the xpac.

But yeah cause of how much luck there is in getting decent cards during drafting its a bit complicated. For most part I used to craft low cost aggro decks. Managed to break even about 85% of the time.

What broke it completely for me was that the last 3 times I played arena (not with free gold but paying) got Druid, Warrior, Rogue heros to choose for every time. Was never good with druid or rogue so went with Warrior all 3 times....and didnt get ANY of the warrior class specific cards during drafting. That was it for me, stopped playing arena since then.

Heh, well so far from what little news there is about it doesnt seem to be a grind. But well wont know till actually play the xpac.

But yeah cause of how much luck there is in getting decent cards during drafting its a bit complicated. For most part I used to craft low cost aggro decks. Managed to break even about 85% of the time.

What broke it completely for me was that the last 3 times I played arena (not with free gold but paying) got Druid, Warrior, Rogue heros to choose for every time. Was never good with druid or rogue so went with Warrior all 3 times....and didnt get ANY of the warrior class specific cards during drafting. That was it for me, stopped playing arena since then.
I'm not brave enought to try it. I just opened up the shaman deck, so I am really really new.

All these games are just while I wait for the wow xpac, then the world outside will ceast to exist again :)

Aaah super new means wouldnt have unlocked the basic cards. Yup will be tough. Well can play against AI to unlock the basic cards for each hero and see. AI is pretty dumb and usually tried to attack your cards with its own rather than hero so just keep spamming low cost minions.

Aaah super new means wouldnt have unlocked the basic cards. Yup will be tough. Well can play against AI to unlock the basic cards for each hero and see. AI is pretty dumb and usually tried to attack your cards with its own rather than hero so just keep spamming low cost minions.
My favorite way to play is to share screen with my friend, have him pick the cards and tell me what to play, that's actually how I got my last win for the mount. It's really serious rage when I lose. I guess it's becuase there is so much chance involved in which cards you get. If I get a lot of high level cards then I'm kinda stuck while my opponent gets to play a bunch of minions. I did learn the hard way that late game high cards won't save you against a bunch of level 1-3's early game.

Nope it doesnt. Unless you get lucky with spell removals. Played a match yesterday where I didnt get any of my low lvl minions just the few high ones I had. And kept getting spell cards. Used those to remove his till I can put down my big ones. He cleared them out pretty fast and got my health down to around 15 and then my low minions showed up. 2 turns later....he gave up.

Nope it doesnt. Unless you get lucky with spell removals. Played a match yesterday where I didnt get any of my low lvl minions just the few high ones I had. And kept getting spell cards. Used those to remove his till I can put down my big ones. He cleared them out pretty fast and got my health down to around 15 and then my low minions showed up. 2 turns later....he gave up.
I love it when the other player disconnects!! The game still makes you finish though. I haven't played in a month I think. If there was a way to just play against friends I might pick it up again.

There is though not sure how accurate that matching making is. You have to select the option to play with friends (not sure what the exact option is) and both have to click play at once to match up.

There is though not sure how accurate that matching making is. You have to select the option to play with friends (not sure what the exact option is) and both have to click play at once to match up.
Hmm, I didn't know that. I don't even care if I get gold, it's just easier to practice with help.

Very cool! Thank you!

That says it all. Horde had THE best stance dancers for Magmadar.

That's a term I haven't heard in age and yes we did. I have been a resto tauren druid since day one and love it. It would definitely be a chore to outlast my mana regen rate. In PvP, I usually had a warrior and rogue with me. They had dedicated heals and I had protection. I play a troll assassination rogue too, but she is more for fun and hoochie factor. :D Transmog helped that last bit a great deal.

Back