Any female gamers/geeks out there?

If the Switch port includes a third-person view, I'll probably go for it. What's the point of character customisation if, y'know, you can't see your character. :rolleyes:

If the Switch port includes a third-person view, I'll probably go for it. What's the point of character customisation if, y'know, you can't see your character. :rolleyes:

I mean, Obsidian doesn’t have the resources that a triple-A studio does.

Final Fantasy XIV - Nier: Automata 24-Man Raid

I'm about to run it for the first time. Hopefully, I get the 2B glamour set.

a3iluqp.jpg

Last edited:
Does tetris on my phone count? Just kidding, but not really.

I'm a gamer and a geek.

Right now I'm playing he game, Soma.

From my expirince, as Minecraft gamer, I have met few nice girls who are also were passionate about this game. It's nothing strange in this coz the minecraft is the most popular game in the world and has a huge community of people which became a family and enjoy this game together. I has really surprised when I met Katty on Minecraft she was playing on the premium server as me https://ggservers.com , she became my best friend on this game and we still have good relationship even after few years of stop playing

Minecraft isn’t the most popular game in the world.

If not Minecraft then which game is the most popular in the world? I remember when I was a little child and was obsessed with Minecraft. But now I am playing cs go this game seemed very relaxing for me but when I have stupid teammates I get angry and don't wanna play for weeks and one of my friends who is playing on high rank tells me that it's because of my rank I have such teammates. So I decided to buy cs go boosting to have better teammates and to receive pleasure from the game, hopefully, that will help me.

Last edited:
Currently playing Star Wars The Old Republic. I have been through several MMORPG games including Everquest 1 & 2, Lord of the Rings and Guild Wars 2. Looking forward to the SWTOR expansion in Feb 2022.

Kahne

Do I have to be good? I game but I suck at it lol

Mu hubs and I play co-op games. Fucker doen't let me be in his squad for multiplayer games but I watch them

My game playing is fairly seasonsal. When the real winter months get here I'll hunker down with something new. Keeping my eye out here for recommendations.

Back