M4F: SWM 40 in PA

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Hi!

Eschewing the apps and more traditional ways of meeting people. I hope to meet someone, form a friendship and maybe more. I turn to Lit for a few reasons. It's a robust and diverse community. It's easier to find like minded people who share the same kinks. And it isn't as discouraging as those money hungry dating apps. The only downside, it's hard to meet people who are in your local area. Anyhow, might as well cast the dice of fate.

A little about me: 40, single male located in SE PA, a little over an hour west of Philly. Seeking a female who's local, hopefully no more than an hour away.

Thoughtful and funny nerd (dad jokes are my jam). Passionate for Halloween and all things spooky season, tabletop games, and other geeky endeavors. Pizza/tacos+horror movies night? Or maybe a leisure nature hike? Not afraid to be spontaneous and affectionate. Let's geek out over 80's and 90' pop culture. Star Wars original trilogy>Sequel trilogy>Prequel trilogy. Why is The Dark Knight the best movie of all time? Discuss.

Looking for: an outgoing flea market buddy & explore the adventurous side of life. S'mores under the stars. Rainy day lounging. Spontaneous game nights.

Let's share memes, endure bad movies, and explore the Kink and BDSM lifestyle together. 420 friendly and seeking an open-minded companion.

If any of this describes you or piqued your interest send me a PM. Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to hearing from you... If we hit it off we can tell people we met at a bar instead of a sex/erotica site lol.

Back