Any curious, straight guys out there?

motormouth1810 said:
But they're never seems to be anyone online when I am - I'm guessing you want to watch two guys? I've been straight for all my life and want to experiment - you've got to try things haven't you?!

Yes I do want to watch 2 guys & my "pet" is willing to oblidge me :) just need to find someone as he is getting eager...

Keldun_Rae said:
Oh, I'm sure we both will. *Grins*

sure we will post details or have fun?

Last edited:
My first time trying anything like this, long time lurker but never posted. I'm a very bi-curious 22 year old male in tampa bay here. I'm really interested in being fucked by another guy, have been for years. Willing to chat first, then maybe more from there. :)

Gabes17 said:
My first time trying anything like this, long time lurker but never posted. I'm a very bi-curious 22 year old male in tampa bay here. I'm really interested in being fucked by another guy, have been for years. Willing to chat first, then maybe more from there. :)

Can't call you if your phone is off the hook. PM me....

As I told

nam the other day--I got to drop my seed down another guy's throat at the end of last week--it was so hot!

I and this guy used to play a few years back--he just my type--early 50s, in shape, loves to play--I didn't know he lived here anymore and I havn't been ith a guy in years--but I bumpedinto hi mand--one thing led to another--we were back at his office with him sucking my 8in cock dry--hoping we get to play more sometime soon!

hg

hardgrader said:
nam the other day--I got to drop my seed down another guy's throat at the end of last week--it was so hot!

I and this guy used to play a few years back--he just my type--early 50s, in shape, loves to play--I didn't know he lived here anymore and I havn't been ith a guy in years--but I bumpedinto hi mand--one thing led to another--we were back at his office with him sucking my 8in cock dry--hoping we get to play more sometime soon!

hg

I am so jealous....one of these days....

Stegral said:
Yes I do want to watch 2 guys & my "pet" is willing to oblidge me :) just need to find someone as he is getting eager...

sure we will post details or have fun?

I'm sure we'll have fun, and possibly post details.

Keldun_Rae said:
I'm sure we'll have fun, and possibly post details.
Drop the "possibly" from that sentence.
You HAVE TO post details!
I think it's in the Lit bylaws. :)

badger9 said:
Drop the "possibly" from that sentence.
You HAVE TO post details!
I think it's in the Lit bylaws. :)
Really??? I want to see these !!!! LOL :p
Hopefully Keldun & I will get back in sync & have a bit of fun & post... :devil:
I have a vivid imagination ;) ... check out the thread "Walk in the park" I am in...LOL...
it is wild & getting more so each day...LOL :nana:

Keldun_Rae said:
I would, too.
Ah, well, umm, I think they're specific to Canadians. Yes, that's it. All Canadians must explicitly describe all sex acts they participate in. I think it was part of NAFTA. :rolleyes:

I wanna see them regulations !! LOL

badger9 said:
Ah, well, umm, I think they're specific to Canadians. Yes, that's it. All Canadians must explicitly describe all sex acts they participate in. I think it was part of NAFTA. :rolleyes:

DAMN NAFTA... I knew we never got anything outta that deal....
I want to see the damn page that is on !!! LMAOOOO :p
I am sure I will post how I felt & what I saw... can't speak for Keldun tho...

Stegral said:
DAMN NAFTA... I knew we never got anything outta that deal....
I want to see the damn page that is on !!! LMAOOOO :p
I am sure I will post how I felt & what I saw... can't speak for Keldun tho...
Funny, I think the only thing we got outa NAFTA was all that cold Canadian air blowing down this way. :rolleyes:

Oh well, maybe you and Keldun can warm things up with your posts. :devil:

Bye

badger9 said:
Sorry to hear that. *gentle hug*
Thanks Badger, I won't be posting in this board anymore since I really don't have a reason to anymore.. Have a good one :rose:

Stegral said:
Thanks Badger, I won't be posting in this board anymore since I really don't have a reason to anymore.. Have a good one :rose:
Keep the chin up, girl! As they say, when one door closes, another opens up. Be ready for whoever walks thru that door. :rose:

6c1e40edfbd808a489e9aaa276116cd5200602100_full.gif

Last edited:
Very Curious

I am straight married man but very curious. I would like to communicate with an aggressive/dominant man via private messages, if anyone is interested.

Back