Anal Play Help

BackwoodsMama

Krampus’ Sex Toy
What are your best anal play and sex suggestions? I want to do this more with my husband, but want to do some solo play first. I specifically want to get comfortable with double penetration with a butt plug while having sex and using my vibrator while he is in my ass. I've had anal sex a few times, but I know I wasn't warmed up enough and that I was tense about the potential mess.

I want your tips, tricks and encouragement. I get so turned on thinking about it, reading about it and seeing it, but then get nervous to get started. Thanks in advance.

Hi BackwoodsMama, hope we can help.

We relatively recently started to experiment with anal play over the last year and a half, and so far it's brought things to a new level of excitement.

First thing, and most important, it can be messy for obvious reasons. Showering/bathing before anything back door is a must, otherwise any kind of mess can completely dampen the experience and become a hangup to future play.

During a weekend we were alone, I said that I wanted to try to "take her ass". She got a little scared by it, but I assured her that I'd go slow. After she accepted a finger, and said she wanted a little more, we started with a relatively small vibrator in her ass after I stuck two fingers into it. Lube here is essential. We used K-Y to start. She LOVED the sensation from my fingers starting to stretch her, and the vibrator made it even better for her. After that, we progressed to actual anal sex, which again, she enjoyed completely, but I will say for me, it is TIGHT, and even with lube, it isn't all that easy to fuck. Angle is a bit interesting too. She's 5'1", I'm 6'3". What worked best was her in heels and me take her over the side of the bed with both of us having feet on the floor. On a side note, I think my wife is absolutely gorgeous when she wears her heels and for me at least, totally hot fucking her when she wears them!

We did try DP with one of her vibrators in her pussy while I was in her ass. Again, she said the feeling is amazing. I loved the buzzing sensation too. If I hadn't just cum, I would have from the feeling of her tightness and the buzzing. However, the vibrators we were using didn't always stay inserted without a lot of uncomfortable hand work. A lot of that is because she gets very wet, and that she needs my first cumshot in her pussy before we do anything else.

My wife really isn't into solo play. She'll do it in front of me, but not on her own too much. Can't help you there with any tips or tricks.

A few weeks ago, we did buy a vibrating butt plug that she enjoys on its own, but unfortunately, we really haven't had enough alone time (just us in the house) to experiment with DP with it. She can get loud if very aroused or feels a little bit more than usual (happens with anal with her all the time), and we don't want to wake our daughter or get the dog started, LOL.

What it has done is allowed each of us to use fingers on each other. When she's blowing me, she'll massage my prostate as I'll stick a finger or two in her. It does bring a new element into "play" and we really enjoy it.

Good luck and keep experimenting!

Hi BackwoodsMama, hope we can help.

We relatively recently started to experiment with anal play over the last year and a half, and so far it's brought things to a new level of excitement.

First thing, and most important, it can be messy for obvious reasons. Showering/bathing before anything back door is a must, otherwise any kind of mess can completely dampen the experience and become a hangup to future play.

During a weekend we were alone, I said that I wanted to try to "take her ass". She got a little scared by it, but I assured her that I'd go slow. After she accepted a finger, and said she wanted a little more, we started with a relatively small vibrator in her ass after I stuck two fingers into it. Lube here is essential. We used K-Y to start. She LOVED the sensation from my fingers starting to stretch her, and the vibrator made it even better for her. After that, we progressed to actual anal sex, which again, she enjoyed completely, but I will say for me, it is TIGHT, and even with lube, it isn't all that easy to fuck. Angle is a bit interesting too. She's 5'1", I'm 6'3". What worked best was her in heels and me take her over the side of the bed with both of us having feet on the floor. On a side note, I think my wife is absolutely gorgeous when she wears her heels and for me at least, totally hot fucking her when she wears them!

We did try DP with one of her vibrators in her pussy while I was in her ass. Again, she said the feeling is amazing. I loved the buzzing sensation too. If I hadn't just cum, I would have from the feeling of her tightness and the buzzing. However, the vibrators we were using didn't always stay inserted without a lot of uncomfortable hand work. A lot of that is because she gets very wet, and that she needs my first cumshot in her pussy before we do anything else.

My wife really isn't into solo play. She'll do it in front of me, but not on her own too much. Can't help you there with any tips or tricks.

A few weeks ago, we did buy a vibrating butt plug that she enjoys on its own, but unfortunately, we really haven't had enough alone time (just us in the house) to experiment with DP with it. She can get loud if very aroused or feels a little bit more than usual (happens with anal with her all the time), and we don't want to wake our daughter or get the dog started, LOL.

What it has done is allowed each of us to use fingers on each other. When she's blowing me, she'll massage my prostate as I'll stick a finger or two in her. It does bring a new element into "play" and we really enjoy it.

Good luck and keep experimenting!

Thank you for the helpful tips. Sounds like anal play has spiced up your sexual experience, and I hope i does the same for us.

There can't be only one person in here with tips regarding anal. Anyone else care to chime in??

There can't be only one person in here with tips regarding anal. Anyone else care to chime in??

Forget the boxed drugstore enema's, find the reusuable kit.
And never go straigbtt tapwater, the saltier the better.

One enema before yiou know you are going to be fucked is ass is not enough, three four colonics or none at all.

Solo play is a good way to get familiar with the sensations and understand your limits. I reccomend trying to get up to a toy the size of your husband before letting him try it only because men tend to get excited and you dont want to accidentally get pushed too far.

For solo play cleanliness and lube are your number one priority. Experiment with positions to see what is comfortable for you. I prefer to warm up with a finger before moving on to anything else but that is a personal suggestion I know women who go straight for the vibe.

You may feel like you need to "go" early on as you practice. It is just the sensation but try anyway thats the only way I got over it lol. I stopped a few times until I was SURE I was not going to ruin sheets and scar the sanctity of my bedroom forever.

Good luck!

One enema before yiou know you are going to be fucked is ass is not enough, three four colonics or none at all.

I have a reusable one, so that is good. When you say 3 or 4, you mean to flush that many times, or separate times through the day?

Solo play is a good way to get familiar with the sensations and understand your limits. I reccomend trying to get up to a toy the size of your husband before letting him try it only because men tend to get excited and you dont want to accidentally get pushed too far.

For solo play cleanliness and lube are your number one priority. Experiment with positions to see what is comfortable for you. I prefer to warm up with a finger before moving on to anything else but that is a personal suggestion I know women who go straight for the vibe.

You may feel like you need to "go" early on as you practice. It is just the sensation but try anyway thats the only way I got over it lol. I stopped a few times until I was SURE I was not going to ruin sheets and scar the sanctity of my bedroom forever.

Good luck!

Good tip on the size. I don't currently have a vibe that is his size. I'll have to look for one.

Clean-out for back door fun

What are your best anal play and sex suggestions? I want to do this more with my husband, but want to do some solo play first. I specifically want to get comfortable with double penetration with a butt plug while having sex and using my vibrator while he is in my ass. I've had anal sex a few times, but I know I wasn't warmed up enough and that I was tense about the potential mess.

I want your tips, tricks and encouragement. I get so turned on thinking about it, reading about it and seeing it, but then get nervous to get started. Thanks in advance.

I have a suggestion for the pre-anal clean-out. You only need to cleanse the rectum - if you put a whole lot of water up there, it will flood the lower intestine and bring down all kinds of stuff, and probably at an inappropriate moment. I use typically three small rinses of no more than 1/3 cup or 80 mls. each. Hold each for a minute or two, get up and move around a bit, then expel. Usually by the third one you are pretty clean. Hope this helps!

One more thing

I have a suggestion for the pre-anal clean-out. You only need to cleanse the rectum - if you put a whole lot of water up there, it will flood the lower intestine and bring down all kinds of stuff, and probably at an inappropriate moment. I use typically three small rinses of no more than 1/3 cup or 80 mls. each. Hold each for a minute or two, get up and move around a bit, then expel. Usually by the third one you are pretty clean. Hope this helps!

Use distilled, not tap, water.

Awesome. I've read a lot about enemas and was worried I'd need a bug bag or something. I think I'll give a small rinse a try tonight and see how it goes. I love very remote and don't have a traditional toilet, so smaller water volume is good.

Application

Awesome. I've read a lot about enemas and was worried I'd need a bug bag or something. I think I'll give a small rinse a try tonight and see how it goes. I love very remote and don't have a traditional toilet, so smaller water volume is good.

A syringe (Search 200 ml syringe on amazon - they’re about $8) works great for any amount whether you’re just cleaning out or doing a full enema (if you’re into coffee enemas for liver detoxing).

Good information and as a couple looking for tips here as well. She has gotten to like a finger and of course it leads to trying without success.
I have heard that if you bear down a little at the insertion it actually might go better without pain?

I'm happy to report that round one of solo play was an orgasmic success!

That’s fantastic! I’ve always been a big fan of anal play, so I think you will likely find it adds a wonderful layer to your sex life. I’m not sure if your main question was just about cleanliness though? If so, I would agree about the tips for doing very careful mini enemas. Much better to do several light ones, than going overboard on one or two. Personally, I think it’s also a good thing to be clear with each other that there is slight chance that things might not be 100% clean. Try to accept that and relax about it, have a soapy washcloth handy “just in case”, etc. In my experience, that is very rare but it can happen, and when it has we just clean up and don’t dwell on it.

If you were wanting suggestions about being able to open up more, there really is no substitute for practice in my opinion. Solo play has lots of advantages, obviously, and will be enormously helpful. I would also recommend involving your husband in lots of anal foreplay (fingers, toys, tongue). Both him watching you penetrating yourself, so he can notice what works for you and how you like it; as well as him doing the penetration to gradually open you up. One of the things I would suspect most newbie anal lovers don’t spend nearly as much time as they could/should in the beginning stages of anal play. For some people that extra time might be inconvenient, or an obstacle, but I actually love that aspect of anal sex! That loooonnngg slow build of excitement and intensity, to the point where she just NEEDS my cock fully inside, and eventually the thrusting becomes more and more urgent, all leads to such intense release for both.
I hope you both find that it just gets better and better from here, really cool hearing that it’s been working out.

From experience the above is excellent advice. One can never be too clean for ass play.

I'm happy to report that round one of solo play was an orgasmic success!

Yahoo! Congratulations!

Now you just need to practice, practice, practice. Wearing butt plugs is also helpful in keeping your rectum stretched.

Step one should ALWAYS be obtaining consent from your anus. Always.

With my wife, she was terrified of the proposition and was adamant in her defiance in a bratty, playful way which only spurned me as a challenge. I had found that in order to entice her, I would bind her hands and wrists to her inner thighs and ankles. Her back flat, and her ass slightly leveraged. I would run my hands along her thighs, nails grazing her flesh as I would look her in the eye. In a stern voice I would instruct her to ask me to run my thumb along her ass. Which she would refrain, and would result in a smack to her ass or pussy lips. I would then lick her clit, pulling her pussy to me, eyes never leaving hers. “Again, ask me to fuck your ass”. My to tongue would dart, gently tracing her button, just above.

Before long she would beg.

Well solo play is a great way to get over your worst enemy which is going to be your mind. A lot of times people have it in their head that it will be painful or uncomfortable so when it starts happening they tense up and it just goes downhill from there.

Solo play will be great because it's on your terms which already helps you mentally. I'd recommend playing in a warm bath or shower which can help you relax and don't be afraid to use water based lube. Also start small with small toys and beads and then you can work your way up as you enjoy it more and become more comfortable with it.

Back