Anal Only Lifestyle

I'm on a training assignment for the next few weeks. I'm to learn to cum from anal fucking with a toy, no other stimulation.

Last edited:
Front door closed; back door open

My wife has vulvodynia, a condition which makes intercourse very painful. Because I have always been attracted to her backdoor, I focused on it in lieu of her front door because she enjoys penetration. There's always a finger in her ass, and, more often than not, a butt plug, a glass dildo, or a vibrator, to give her the pleasure that she deserves. More often than not, I can stick my dick in there, too. As an aside, she also has become extremely sensitive to lubes. Her gyno suggested mineral oil as the most neutral, no additives, perfumes, etc. It's ok but not terrific. We just tried coconut oil and, I've got to say, it's fantastic! Totally hypoallergenic, very slippery, doesn't stain, and, to top it off, tastes good, too. What more could a man ask for? We've used them all, KY, Astroglide, Wet, but the coconut oil really does the trick. So we're backdoor only. Now and forever!!!

Also, the anal membranes absorb H2O out of whatever resides within them, which is why all those water-soluble lubes don't last long.

Coconut oil doesn't contain any water, and thus stays slippery for a much longer time. :cattail:

Coconut oil seems to really be the new fad lube. I haven't used it myself, although I've used olive oil in the past and thought it was ok.

What an unexpected treat to stumble across this thread and the link to the AO forum. I haven't got much to add just now but I wanted to say thanks for a good read!

I've been meaning to post here for some time. I'm a regular at the analonlylifestyle forums and a glad to see it's provoked some interest and discussion elsewhere.

We are really just a community like any other with our own special interest - but the thing to remember is that (like any other community) we are all individuals with different motivations and backgrounds.

But kinky? One man's kink is another's standard fare.

And not doing something and you don't care for is "myopic" how..?

It's less an accusation, rather an equivocation. It's my personal prerogative to question the preclusion of or excision of anything that prohibits whimsical choice in the moment. I'm not averse to the draconian, I merely beg the question.

Call me draconian all you want, but I hate PIV and there's no reason for me to believe that I would even consider it among my "whimsical choices" in any moment. Vaginal does zilch for me at best, and is aggravating and irritating at worst. Seems to me like continuing vaginal penetration under those circumstances woul be the draconian choice.

I love anal but to completely discount any other form of penetration seems myopic and churlish, no?

My dear, learn a new phrase; "My kink is okay for me, your kink is okay for you."

There are many reasons why someone with a vagina would eschew vaginal penetration, and you can read some of them right here in this thread. Don't discount people's statements about themselves, huh? And never allow anyone to dismiss your statements about yourself.

I'm on a training assignment for the next few weeks. I'm to learn to cum from anal fucking with a toy, no other stimulation.

I can do that :)

When I originally tried anal the first time I was so nervous.. I didn't want to do it, thought it would hurt, and only did it for my partner... so i was shocked to find out that I really, really liked it :cool:

I don't know what it is.. if it's stimulation to the G spot or what, but anal drives me crazy. It just feels so good.

I could never live without vaginal sex, though. It's more intimate and just makes me feel closer to my partner, and as hardcore as I like to play sometimes, I'm a romantic at heart.

Forgive me for deflecting your question with one of my own, but how do you handle the hygiene? Do you do enemas each time? From my experience, despite what you might read to the contrary, any anal without some enema prep is at least a little dirty.

The reason I ask is that if you do that prep, it would get cumbersome integrating it into your sex every time. But if you don't mind it a little dirty (or have some secret to clean anal without any prep), then maybe not.

I have had a lot of anal sex and very rarely have had dirty experiences. I have only used enema preparation 2 or 3 times, specifically because I was looking to have one girl suck my dick out of another girls ass.

How it works out like this I really can't say. I think people that are getting buttfucked take more time in cleaning out their rectums. Also, I don't have a super long dick, maybe i'm not reaching in far enough.

Forgive me for deflecting your question with one of my own, but how do you handle the hygiene? Do you do enemas each time? From my experience, despite what you might read to the contrary, any anal without some enema prep is at least a little dirty.

The reason I ask is that if you do that prep, it would get cumbersome integrating it into your sex every time. But if you don't mind it a little dirty (or have some secret to clean anal without any prep), then maybe not.

I don't remember ever having a dirty experience, and I've never had an enema before having anal sex. I don't think enemas are necessary, at least not for healty people with healty diets and regular BMs.

And actually frequent enemas for those who don't need them is a bad thing as it can make your bowel lazy, so enemas and anal only lifestyle don't really go together in my mind.

Back