An Exchange Student, An Exchange of Sexuality (closed to tamgreen)

"Thank you,"

"No problem Jamie, what time is your meeting this morning?" he asked unaware that Jamie was about to add to his comment.

"Your wife is really cool," he blurted out, apropos of nothing. He just needed to remind himself of how married Adrian was. "Both of you... you're amazing. I feel like I won the jackpot."

Adrian smiled "yes Clare is a pretty cool lass Jamie, but she can have a temper!" he joked.

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying our hospitality..." He looked at him and glancing down again seeing what appeared to be an erection despite Jamie standing in the shadow of the breakfast bar.

He inhaled deeply, as he glanced down again. "Apparently Bath has a couple of gay coffee houses.... And a couple of bars as well!"

Adrian was feeling slightly flustered as he chatted to Jamie. He wasn't totally sure why, though a part of it was his obvious erection. But he was curious... Curious about seeing it, he had only really seen erect cocks of other males on vids, or photos, never in the flesh.

But there was something else that as playing at the back of his mind.

"Sorry if this is a bit intrusive Jamie but do you prefer older lovers?" he asked hesitantly

Meeting... yes, he did have a meeting today. He had to get his head together.

Moreover, Adrian's little comments about Clare's temper, and about the availability of gay bars nearby were a pretty clear back off signal. It was strange, but as drawn to Adrian as he'd been since arriving, he hadn't quite realized the strength of his crush until just now, when he felt he'd been politely pushed away. What right did he have to be so disappointed?

He tried not to look as crushed as he felt, and focused on his coffee.

Then the question came out of nowhere.

Do you prefer older lovers?

His cock throbbed again. He begged himself to calm down. It wasn't some sort of signal. Maybe Adrian just wanted to set him up with someone. Both he and Clare had been encouraging him since day one to fraternize among the locals as he pleased. Perhaps it was just their way of being incredibly hospitable.

"I, uh... my tastes... do run in that direction," he admitted, suddenly feeling a bit dirty as he wanted Adrian to know exactly what he liked. He wanted Adrian to pry and be curious. He smirked and dared to turn his head to make eye contact again. "I don't mind intrusive questions. I haven't really had much chance to explore those particular tastes, to be honest. I don't meet a lot of older guys that would be... appropriate prospects. I'm not the type to just go cruising or use Grindr or anything like that. I don't want to be reckless. I just want to... meet someone naturally. But yeah. Guys old enough to be my dad...? Really... incredibly attractive to me."

He bit his plump lower lip, looking for Adrian's reaction.

"I don't mind intrusive questions. I haven't really had much chance to explore those particular tastes, to be honest. I don't meet a lot of older guys that would be... appropriate prospects. I'm not the type to just go cruising or use Grindr or anything like that. I don't want to be reckless. I just want to... meet someone naturally. But yeah. Guys old enough to be my dad...? Really... incredibly attractive to me."

Adrian gulped as he listened to Jamie's rather candid answer. His first thought was to ask 'Older married men by any chance?'

But he quickly refrained from asking. He sensed Jamie's hesitancy, as he tried to hide his own. He wasn't sure why he was drawn to Jamie.

Sure, Jamie's 'crush' was flattering, and his wife had teased him on Sunday, and that afternoon, outside on the decking had been some of the most intense sex between them for a while. But Clare's teasing comments had got him curious. Later that evening, as Clare spoke her first time with Ginny alone, and with Adrian present, was both arousing and confusing at the same time.

Adrian tried to gather his thoughts as he sipped his coffee, aware that, whilst he wasn't carrying a full boner, he was semi-erect.

They were also both very sober.

"Well Jamie, your comments, your sta..... errrrr glances are rather flattering, thank you...."

He inhaled deeply releasing an obvious sigh.

"What time are you expected this morning Jamie?" he asked his mind full of strange odd thoughts, similar to one of his first sexual experiences, when he was in a simialr position with a friend's friend's sister when he was 17 or so...

Last edited:
Shit, shit, shit.

So Adrian knew he was attracted to him, knew he'd been staring. Had he actually believed otherwise? Jamie felt incredibly dumb for being so obvious. At least he was flattered, and not offended. Though it was still possible he'd made Adrian uncomfortable. He was being very polite, had been polite about everything. And well... he was British. Wasn't being polite their MO, despite what they might actually be feeling?

To distract himself, Jamie looked for a clock and checked the time. "I should be leaving in about half an hour."

His glance cut back in Adrian's direction, and he found himself blushing furiously. He supposed the cards were on the table now, and there was no avoiding it.

"I'm really sorry," he said shakily. "I really don't mean to, like... ogle or anything. I don't mean anything by it. If I ever make you uncomfortable, please, just be honest with me. You can be... firm with me."

Firm? Oh, what the hell, Jamie... He shut his eyes for a few tense moments as his arousal only intensified.

Adrian watched and listened with a curiousness.

"I'm really sorry," he said shakily. "I really don't mean to, like... ogle or anything. I don't mean anything by it. If I ever make you uncomfortable, please, just be honest with me. You can be... firm with me."

Adrian was used to listening to whining students and making silly excuses. As such he had learnt to listen carefully and remember exactly what they said.

"You can be... firm with me."

"Is that what you want, desire Jamie? an older father figure?" He looked, then starred at Jamie.

"So be it." He wasn't sure what he was thinking, planning, doing.

"Sit on the bar stool Jamie, over there."

"Now" His voice was soft unassuming but rather commanding as he inhaled deeply.

Jamie's pulse kicked into high gear.

Now.

Adrian was giving him an instruction, and his quiet authority brought Jamie's cock up to full hardness. He still felt intense shame over what was happening, but Adrian telling him what to do took the responsibility away from him. It wrapped his anxiety in blissful, thick layers of relief and safety, even as the blazing red flashing WARNING light in his head blinked urgently. Doing what he'd been told was far more important than whatever his head was trying to remind him of at the moment.

Licking his lips, he moved quickly and sat down. His cheeks were quite crimson now, and he knew it was too little too late at this point, but his hands landed over the tentpole in his shorts in a hasty attempt to salvage a little discretion... just in case this wasn't what he thought (hoped?) it was.

Adrian gulped visibly as Jamie responded to his command, and blushed at the same time. Adrian wasn't a Dom as such, but he could be, when he wanted to be an alpha male of sorts, and, or assertive.

Here he was in his kitchen with a lad he had known barely for 72 hours but who clearly had the hots for him. And Adrian was curious.

He sipped his coffee as he looked, stared at the young lad as he sat there uncomfortably from his body language.

"Please put your hands down by your side, and expose your hard on please." gulping as he spoke. Adrian's mind was a whirlwind of emotions, thoughts and desires. Part of him wished Clare was there to watch. But then again maybe it was best left as his little secret. His cock was even more erect now. Thank goodness for his thick heavyweight cotton robe.

Jamie's lips parted in gentle surprise. His eyes locked onto Adrian's. He could see now that the man was probably as nervous as he was. But he was still in charge. Adrian was in charge, and that was exactly how Jamie wanted it.

Nothing would be hidden now. His hands trembled as he lifted them, ready to obey.

But wait. Did 'expose' mean just to move his hands, or actually... expose? He breathed heavily, shakily. He licked his lips. He wanted very badly to please Adrian.

Making a quick decision, he chose to take the command literally. His thumbs tucked beneath the waistband of his pyjama shorts, and flipped it down, tucking the fabric beneath his balls. His fully erect cock leaped out, a crystalline bead of moisture already forming at the uncut tip glinting in the light. He had a modest five-and-a-half inches at full arousal, which tried to appear a little bigger than it was by virtue of the fact that he kept his pubic area meticulously hairless.

Panting, he dropped his hands to his sides and anxiously looked to Adrian for approval.

Fuck...

Adrian gazed at his manhood now laid bare for him to see. It was the first cock of another guy he had seen in the flesh.

Part of him wanted to touch it, to stroke it.

But it looked a similar size to his but he wasn't sure. Like himself, it was shaved and trimmed from what he could see.

He stuttered as he spoke, reaching for some kitchen tissue and offering it to Jamie.

"Wank slut..."

Jamie could scarcely breathe. With a trembling hand he took what Adrian had given him, and gripped his shaft with the other. It was slightly jarring to be called a slut... he wasn't sure he liked it. But could he possibly argue at this point that it wasn't true? He was sitting here in the kitchen with a married man, jerking off for him. And he knew he wouldn't last long. He was intensely, almost painfully aroused. He was loving this, even as part of him hated himself for it.

He locked his eyes on Adrian's, which were obviously locked on his cock. He stroked himself firmly, rapidly, panting hard, now and then whimpering.

What the fuck are you doing, Jamie? he idly wondered. He didn't know, but it was happening, and it was so wrong, and so hot. Consequences could be dealt with later. Right now, he had to cum. He had to cum hard, for Adrian.

"I'm gonna...," he gasped. And he tensed up before he could finish his sentence, his jaw dropping in a silent cry as a wild white rocket of cum leaped free of his cock. He failed to use the paper towel in time, and he was cumming prodigiously. He managed to catch some, but streams of it leaped in several directions, spattering his smooth belly, his thighs, some on the floor, and he couldn't be sure, but some may have gone straight at Adrian.

Gasping for breath, he looked at what had just happened and realized what a mess it was. It was a huge mess, in every sense of the word.

"I'm sorry," he whimpered. "Holy shit...."

Adrian couldn't believe what has had just asked, NO; 'ordered' Jamie to do. The room quickly descended into an eerie quietness, other than the sound of two guys breathing hard.

He watched Jamie intensely as he started to wank, his own cock becoming hard under his navy blue robe. He heard the changes in Jamie's breathing pattern and intensity, that sound somehow adding to his own personal arousal, as he placed both of his hands on the breakfast bar.

It wasn't long it seemed before Jamie gasped and his body tensed, before shooting wads of his thick sticky cup up into the air, as he orgasmed right here in the kitchen.

"Fuck wow" muttered Adrian as he saw the white sticky cum land mostly on Jamie but some was on the floor...

"Wow Thank you" muttered Adrian as Jamie opened his eyes and started to apologise. His own cock was aching for the same release.

He uncomfortably shuffled backwards against the sink, the tent pole under his robe clearly visible.

"I'm sorry," he whimpered. "Holy shit...."

"For what Jamie?"

Jamie was still panting as he eyed the now clearly visible shape beneath Adrian's robe. His cheeks burned as he tucked his cock back into his shorts and tried to mop up some of the splatters on himself.

"I... I'm sorry for... everything. For making a mess. For... whatever I did that... caused this. I don't know why I did that. Oh my god, that was so wrong! I swear, I swear to God, I didn't intend anything like this! I'm not this kind of person, I'm not a... a slut! I really like you, and I like Clare too, and... Oh fuck. I'll get them to find somewhere else for me to stay. I'm so sorry..."

He finally looked up at Adrian, obviously shaken and near tears.

"Thank you Jamie for that little demonstration, you know that is the first time Ive seen another man's cock in the face like that, yet alone to cum.."

Adrian paused inhaling deeply. He was aroused and wanted to cum here now. Even possibly to be blown by Jamie? He assumed that Jamie would suck him.

Would he suck Jamie? He shivered. He knew Clare would be intrigued to see that. He also remembered their basic game rules regarding sex outside their marriage.

"Its alright Jamie, you have nothing to be sorry about. As I said I find, found it flattering of sorts that you find me sexually attractive, even if it was rather unexpected.... The mess won't take long to clear up...."

Again he paused as he pondered the next question.

"What is on your mind now Jamie, what are you thinking?"

As he spoke, Adrian untied the belt of his robe. The robe still hung around him crossed, so that Jamie couldn't see anything. But he wondered what Jamie would make of his gesture. He reached for his cup and finished his cooled coffee.

Trembling, Jamie slid down from the stool and knelt on the floor. He started mopping up some of his mess with the paper towel, gradually making his way toward Adrian.

"I... I'm thinking that I'm scared... and also excited. I'm thinking about your wife. I'm thinking about... you. I'm thinking about your... your..."

Still on his knees, Jamie was right in front of Adrian now, practically face to face with the bulge in his robe. There was no unspilling spilled milk... and an increasingly large part of him needed to get as much as he could, while he could. Adrian was incredibly aroused, and it was like a drug to Jamie.

"Would I be a terrible person if I...."

He reached out a shaking hand to tenderly part the sides of the robe, taking the hint that had been given him. He sucked in a breath as Adrian's erect cock came into view. He licked his lips and his eyes travelled upward to Adrian's, silently begging permission.

"I... I'm thinking that I'm scared... and also excited. I'm thinking about your wife. I'm thinking about... you. I'm thinking about your... your..."

"My engorged cock Jamie? Well does it help you if I let you know that I'm scared, or at least apprehensive.

Adrian was shaking, one of the reasons why he was leaning back against a worktop as he watched Jamie attempt to clean the mess, before he started to effectively walk on his knees towards him. He just leant there, his robe hanging unfastened.

"Would I be a terrible person if I...."

"Were to suck my cock, Jamie?"

Adrian gulped as he watched Jamie reach up to the robe, parting the two sides, exposing his 6 inches, his shaft and balls shaved smooth, his pubic region trimmed as short as his hair on his head.

He gulped as Jamie touched him "Fuck....."

Jamie wrapped his hand around the warm, throbbing shaft with a sigh. It was perfect. Everything about Adrian was perfect... save for the fact that he was married. Guilt stabbed at him every moment, but he was still stroking Adrian's cock, and gazing at him like a starving man at a buffet. He was practically drooling for this piece of meat, and in his desperate state he could justify it.

"I made a mess... it's only fair I clean it up... right?"

Without waiting for an answer, his lips met the tip of Adrian's excited member in a tender kiss, before parting and taking him in inch by delicious inch.

Adrian looked down

, his knuckles white as he gripped the worktop behind him as if he was holding on for dear life. His body was trembling, as he saw Jamie move in close, feeling his breath on the moist glans of his cock.

And then Jamie kissed his glans, feeling his tongue briefly lick his slit, a bolt of electricity jarring his body.

But before he was able to say anything than a mumble "Oh Jesus" he saw his cock being engulfed by the young foreign exchange student.

"Oh Gawd, I won't take much...."

Jamie took in the ruggedly masculine scent and flavour of him, letting himself be lulled, practically drugged by the pure pleasure of sucking cock as his hands slid up and around to grip Adrian's thick, muscular thighs. He let Adrian's body fill all of his senses, gave himself over to the temptation, the ever increasing addiction.

After toying with his glans and foreskin with lips and tongue, Jamie took him in fully, all the way to the root, pressing his nose into the neatly trimmed hair and inhaling the man's musk. His whole body trembled with pleasure, and his own excitable young cock was fully hard again. His brow furrowed with concentration. He started to bob up and down in earnest, now and then gagging or slurping, his eyes watering. He went full-tilt for his goal, wanting to taste Adrian, wanting to be filled with his essence, in the heat of the moment even desiring to steal what rightly belonged to Clare.

His blazing eyes, full of pure lust and nothing else, flicked up to find Adrian's, tacitly encouraging his release.

Adrian quickly ended up closing his eyes as he enjoyed the sensations. Not necessary because the person who was offering him head was a guy, but because he often enjoyed oral with his eyes closed, though he would look down every now and then, to make the eye contact. But Jamie was certainly good at what he did, feeling his tongue caress his glans and when taking in his entire length. His cock wasn't huge, and so rarely in his experience did he make anyone gag specifically.

"Fuck....." he stuttered as his hand released the worktop and reached down for the back of Jamie's head. But by that moment it could have been anyone's head, lips he was about o start fucking. He was close, as he grasped his head; firstly with one hand and then with both as he spread his legs slightly wider. The slight caresses of his thigh was also a nice touch, meaning that the oral sex was indeed oral and not a mixture of oral and hand.

"Fuck, rim me you bitch, teabag me you slut..."

He opened his eyes and looked down, at the rather submissive looking Jamie. Adrian want particularly Dom, though he could be assertive, an alpha male at times. But something about Jamie's approach, age brought out a sternness in him, a desire to be pleased.

Only a few minutes ago, Jamie had resented being called a slut. It had almost made him angry, almost spoiled the entire experience. He had been hovering at the edge of that proverbial pit of muck, refusing to befoul himself. By now he'd leaped in headlong, rolling in it like a hog in its wallow, feeling like a cheap whore and loving it, even desiring to be further debased.

He pulled off of Adrian's cock for a moment, gasping for breath, with drool shining on his lips and chin, his face flushed a rosy colour. "You're a big bad fucking wolf, aren't you?" he gasped out, grinning before he went back in hungrily, engulfing each of the man's balls in turn, sucking, licking, and slobbering, now and then gently nibbling.

He made his way behind the balls, licking eagerly along his taint as Adrian parted his thighs wider to give him room. Jamie contorted his body around, finally reaching his backside, and reached around to grip, squeeze, and jerk Adrian's cock as his lips and tongue dove between the meaty mounds of flesh to find his asshole.

"You're a big bad fucking wolf, aren't you?"

"Its what you want isn't it, my young cum slut?"

Adrian wasn't sure what was coming over him his change in persona. Nor did he care at the moment. Someone was sucking his cock, giving him pleasure.

Part of him didn't care who or what. Good oral sex is just fucking pleasurable.

And then he felt his balls being pleasured, kissed sucked, and then his anus, as he moved, parted his thighs to give Jamie access to his perineum and anus.

"Oh fuccckkkkkkk" as he felt the tongue lick his lips kiss his rosebud.

Jamie soaked up his words and noises of pleasure, and they spurred him on. He made sweet love to Adrian's ass with his mouth, knowing how fucking incredible it felt to be rimmed, and wanting this man to experience plenty of it. He kissed, licked, slurped, devoured the intimate flesh, and then began to press the tip of his tongue past the twitching ring of muscle. He pushed in as deep as he could manage, giving Adrian an enthusiastic tongue fucking.

As his mouth worked, his hands stayed busy, fondling Adrian's balls and stroking his cock, keeping every part of him excited. He could sense when the man was getting close, and his body tensed with excitement. He didn't even realize how much precum he was dripping on the floor.

Jamie tore his face away to catch his breath for a few moments. "I want your cum!" he gasped, jerking him harder. "I want it... please, please!"

Adrian was in heaven. He knew from experience that one of his major erogenous zones was her perineum, and his anus. As such he loved to be rimmed. But What Clare had got better, she still thought it was 'dirty' and was hesitant to pleasure him that way.

But there was a limit to how much, how deep Jamie could go due to a position issue, as he leant against the worktop, but Jamie was doing a fucking good job. He moaned constantly, moaned, sighed with pleasure, one hand often caressing his young slut as he pleasured him.

But he was also needing to cum. needing to explode. Jamie sensed it as he started to jerk him.

"I want your cum!" he gasped, jerking him harder. "I want it... please, please!"

"Suck me" he hissed, I can wank myself any day!

As he spoke he guided his cock to Jamie's lips, and pushed his glans beyond his lips as he stared at the young boy, holding his head with one hand.

""Oh Fuck" he grunted as he fucked Jamie's mouth for a couple of minutes before his body tensed as Adrian inhaled deeply.

Adrian erupted with a loud deep groan, as his cum erupted at the back of Jamie's throat, before Adrian eased out and then thrusted again, his twitching cock exploding more cum into the boy's willing mouth as Adrian eased his hold on the lad's head, his cock his pelvis thrusts decreasing with power as he became spent..

He looked down to see his cum dribbling past the boy's lips, his now semi-flaccid cock covered with his seed...

"Fuck Jamie, you're good..." inhaling deeply. "Thank you."

Jamie was only too happy to bend to Adrian's whims, moving exactly where he was ordered and guided, yielding to the touch of the man's strong hands.

He was in his own personal paradise as Adrian fucked his mouth, and soon blasted his throat with powerful gouts of hot cum. The taste of it across his tongue was perfection, reminding him of what he'd been missing for too long. It was a shame he'd have to eat at some point this morning - he would have liked to keep the taste of Adrian in his mouth all day.

As the man's grip eased, Jamie pulled off just in time for the last few dribbles, letting them paint his lips and chin white. If he hadn't looked like a complete cum slut before, he sure did now, and he revelled in it, parting his lips to show Adrian his mouthful. He practically glowed with pride at the mess of his cummy face, at the orgasm he'd inspired in this man more than old enough to be his dad. Finally he swallowed with a happy groan, making a show of licking his lips lusciously.

"You're good," Jamie sighed in response, stroking Adrian's thighs as he continued to kneel before him. "Sooooo good. You taste fucking incredible. Holy shit. I've been a very bad boy. What are you going to do with me?"

Back