The exchange Student

Tomi00077

Virgin
Hi everybody

I would like to find a preferably female roleplay partner for the following scenario.

I am Tim, an 19 year old exchange student from Switzerland, having just arrived in Japan for a 12 months stay. I have been warmly welcomed by my host family consisting of Suki, the mother, a 42 year old very beautiful Japanese woman who is housewife, Akihiro, her Husband, of 47 years old manager for a japanese tech company and Naomi their 18 year old daughter, who will go to the same school as I.
I am immediately drawn to the beauty of both females and cannot believe my luck, that I will spend one year living under the same roof. They explain everything to me, their rituals, the mealtimes etc. And they point out that their house is very small, so that there is not so much privacy. I have my own room right next to Naomi's though.
On the first Sunday, Suki takes me aside and explains one more important ritual of the family. It is custom in their family that they all bathe together in the tub in the bathroom. And being their guest, they would wash me. From head to toe. And then it is expected from me, to return the favor and wash them.

We can play this also by first Suki being alone with Tim, and then on separate occasions have the other family members join in. So, who wants to be my Suki?

Greetings

Tomi

I apologize for the delayed response. I just came across your offer for this role, and I immediately knew that I wanted it. However, I had to wait until my account was activated before I could reach out to you.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you. When I came across your offer for this position, I was instantly drawn to it. The moment I saw it, I knew it was the opportunity I had been waiting for. However, due to some administrative processes, I had to wait until my account was fully active before I could respond.

I sincerely apologize for the delay in my response. As soon as I stumbled upon your offer for this role, I felt an immediate connection and knew that it was the perfect fit for me. However, I had to patiently await the activation of my account before I could reach out to you.

I want to express my apologies for the late reply. When I came across the opportunity you presented for this position, I was incredibly excited and knew deep down that it was the role I had been searching for. Nevertheless, I had to wait for my account to be activated before I could contact you. Thank you for your understanding.

Back