AMA - Primalex

Would you enjoy being shaved by a submissive?

No idea. I would be really worried about it, but I would still give it a shot. Now, a Geralt-in-the-bathtub scene with being pampered by a female submissive, that's something I would definitely enjoy.

No idea. I would be really worried about it, but I would still give it a shot. Now, a Geralt-in-the-bathtub scene with being pampered by a female submissive, that's something I would definitely enjoy.

Trying new things definitely leads to new interests.

It's international men's day today. Are you going to start a thread for it like you have for the international women's day?

No.‎‎‎‎

Haha!

Do you have "Movember" where you live? Where guys grow mustaches in solidarity for men's health. The goal is to raise money AND grow a mustache. But I think it's like the ALS ice bucket challenge. Lots of people throwing water over their heads but not really sure why.

Anyways. Movember. Are you growing a mustache right now?

Have you enjoyed the weekend so far?

I didn't sleep very well Friday night. So Saturday I was mainly in zombie-mode, procrastinating; but I managed to make my yearly batch of Lemoncello or at least the preparations for it. So in about 5 weeks I have a gallon of it ready, ready to be turned into christmas gifts.

I regained some energy today, so I did the chores I should have actually done yesterday. And the rest of the day I will try to put a low carb plan for a week together for me while watching Netflix.

So I can't really say I "enjoyed" it. There were some good moments, some bad ones. It was just a very mundane weekend.

Which threads do you always check on Lit? If there are none that you always check, which are the threads you most often visit when you're on Lit?

What are you looking forward to this week?

I'm actually participating in a virtual cooking challenge this week, which is basically a cooking task with a certain theme and people voting on the best dish/recipe. There isn't anything to gain but a tiny amount of virtual fame though.

Which threads do you always check on Lit? If there are none that you always check, which are the threads you most often visit when you're on Lit?

It can be summed up as:

Did I reply to the thread? Then I check it if there are new replies.

Did I never reply? Then I very likely don't check it at all.

It can be summed up as:

Did I reply to the thread? Then I check it if there are new replies.

Did I never reply? Then I very likely don't check it at all.

How do you choose which new threads you check? Do you stalk any threads without ever posting?

How do you choose which new threads you check?

I read the title and compare it with my interests. I don't like to suck on strap-ons, I don't like picture threads, I don't like single-themed threads like "Movies" or "Books", except cooking, I don't like designated chat threads.

Do you stalk any threads without ever posting?

Still very likely not.

I'm actually participating in a virtual cooking challenge this week, which is basically a cooking task with a certain theme and people voting on the best dish/recipe. There isn't anything to gain but a tiny amount of virtual fame though.

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun. What are going to cook?

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun. What are going to cook?

It's a three course menu with the competition theme being "spices of the world" and I'm creating a cubeb pepper themed menu.

- salmon tartare with avocado cream and marinated cucumber
- apple-blood sausage-tarte
- mousse au chocolat

It's a three course menu with the competition theme being "spices of the world" and I'm creating a cubeb pepper themed menu.

- mousse au chocolat

That sounds like so much fun. I think it would be difficult to judge except on the basis of creativity and presentation. Good luck!

- mousse au chocolat

Curious what you are using for the marinade? I think that tarte sounds yummy!

What is a difficult recipe you'd like to try?

Which food network or Netflix chef would you like to challenge to a cook off and what would your dish of choice be for you both to present?

Back