All Subs/Slaves Beware

Personally, I don't think too many of the comments (my own included) are "victim blaming" in nature, I see it more as objectivity and realism.
Sure we don't have the whole story, but we're only working with what we've been given.

Nothing illegal with having a harem of sluts. He must have some stamina though. Biggest nightmare I ever had was 6 phone sluts at once. 2 or 3 is about enough. And when I do commit I actually commit.

1 needy wee thing is way enough for me.
GREED

Nothing illegal with having a harem of sluts. He must have some stamina though. Biggest nightmare I ever had was 6 phone sluts at once. 2 or 3 is about enough. And when I do commit I actually commit.

I agree there is nothing illegal about it. I've never had a problem with it. I just having a problem if someone lies to me or I don't get enough time.

If you see six little sublets all fawning over the same guy in his thread calling him Sir that should be a hint that you aren't the only chicken in his henhouse.

Take off your cyber collar and cry some cyber tears and move on. Maybe learn something from it.

I agree there is nothing illegal about it. I've never had a problem with it. I just having a problem if someone lies to me or I don't get enough time.

Absolutely. I think it's ok so long as everyone is aware of what they're getting into. I don't think it's right to tell someone they're the only one if they're not though. Honesty is vital as far as I'm concerned.

Absolutely. I think it's ok so long as everyone is aware of what they're getting into. I don't think it's right to tell someone they're the only one if they're not though. Honesty is vital as far as I'm concerned.

I have to agree with you. I don't understand the point of it otherwise. I know some would see it differently.

:rose:

I think we should have as many online subs as we want and play sub monopoly once a week. Four Doms bring 6 or so subs and we all vote on their value. Then place them on the board like properties. They'd be grouped in colors like monopoly. You might have KC, Fury, and intothewoods all in the green group. Of course the best would be park place and boardwalk. If you land on a sub and don't want her, she goes up for auction. And you play until one Dom goes bankrupt. He doesn't get a sub that week but the other get passed around according to the game. The game pieces could be toys. Imagine a cute little flogger or crop or paddle or set of nipple clamps.

i made my last statement on page 2. The point was made. The warning put out there.

Your opinions are your own, and thats your choice.

But those involved know it was real, whether you believe us or not.

You guys are the ones still being petty about something you know nothing about.

As said in the above post, his name is now out; just not to the whole public at large. It was told to those in PM that had a reason to ask, other than being nosy.

End of discussion.

Hmmm I'm pretty familiar with this MO. Did he get internet access again....:rolleyes:

i made my last statement on page 2. The point was made. The warning put out there.

As said in the above post, his name is now out; just not to the whole public at large. It was told to those in PM that had a reason to ask, other than being nosy.

End of discussion.
I know his name also... it didn't take all that much to find it out by being nosy.
Ya know what. I feel sorry for you. Why? because I went through it also...as much as i am embarrassed to admit, it did hurt when it happened, but no one warned me over and over again about online people and how mean they could be. Naivety is weakness and thats what predators prey on. Put on your big girl panties and move on. That is your only option whether you want to hear it or not.

I debated posting at all since I don't take this sort of thread very seriously, but I will at least concur that every story has two sides. Since one side hasn't been told, the story isn't over and therefore drawing a conclusion is pointless.

End of discussion.

I am most certianly not one to tell anyone that things that happen online don't feel just as real as things that happen off. And I for one didn't mean to belittle you dove, I'm sorry if it came off that way. :rose:

I've been in the center of this type of thing before, happened a lot actually the first year I started exploring. I would be "involved" with some one, they would put claim on me, say all the right things, then I would find out that I was one of many such online sources of pleasure. One guy even enjoyed taunting me about it, making me question him and his intentions and asking me how I knew if he was lieing to me or not.

In all fairness tho, I never once asked these guys if I was thier only. Never talked to them about being thier only. They never said I was thier only, nor did they ever say I would be. It still hurt every time, but I couldn't really be too hard on them since we had never talked about exclusiveness...of course I wouldn't have agreed to that anyway since Jounar was making a very strong impression on my life.

I understand being hurt by some one. I know how devistating it can be even if it was "only online", but I still don't think a thread like this really benifits anyone. :rose:

I am one of the girls cherokee was talking about. I was his slave too, but all I am gonna say is this;

"No matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that."

I would never call this Dom wannabe Dom or liar. As far as I know he never lied to me and he is very good in doming. I knew he was poly, he told me. He also told me to run away from him, well I didnt. I loved and enjoyed him as my Master very much. And "I" have hurt myslef. By being dumb and loving a man I knew I cant ever have. Not his fault I fell so much in love with him. Took me MONTHS to get over it.

We have split when I found my A. This 1vs1 relatiosnhips really suits me better as I am kind of attention who.. princess! lol :rolleyes:

Just my 2 cents. :rose:

IT'S ME. OK? ME! *cries*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I thought what we had was real, dammit, Netz. I thought it was REAL! :( I'm going to go crawl in a whiskey bottle now. I'll never be the same ever again. :(:(:(

Back