All Play no work (31/M)

Look at what I found before I left for work...

Enjoy ladies ;)

B24897D5-080C-4921-82E0-7293084C3E13-39397-000022537BDB8F29_zps65bc1aae.jpg

Oh how utterly adorable are the two of you? The love and playfulness between you is perfect! *subscribes* Thank you for sharing! :heart::rose::rose:

This has got to be the finest thread on the board. :D HM, you are dead sexy. Gimme a bearded guy with a twisted goofy sense of humor any day! (In fact I married one!)

What fun!! Now I have to go check out your other threads, you two are a fantastic couple, so well matched and fun loving. I'm envious ... Hubby is intelligent and fun; a good friend/partner/lover but there are things he will never understand about me sexually. :rose:

OMGosh, you two are so cute. I just love you.

Thank you PrettyKitty10. :heart: your thread ;)

Oh how utterly adorable are the two of you? The love and playfulness between you is perfect! *subs
cribes* Thank you for sharing! :heart::rose::rose:

Thanks talikat :) love the pictures you've posted on the B&W thread.

This has got to be the finest thread on the board. :D HM, you are dead sexy. Gimme a bearded guy with a twisted goofy sense of humor any day! (In fact I married one!)

What fun!! Now I have to go check out your other threads, you two are a fantastic couple, so well matched and fun loving. I'm envious ... Hubby is intelligent and fun; a good friend/partner/lover but there are things he will never understand about me sexually. :rose:

Thank you StripperSlutWife :kiss: I'm hoping to capture him digitally soon for you ladies. He got a new pair of sunglasses that I see being featured ;)

PS I love your thread

Sorry to break it to the few ladies who look at this thread but i dont know if ill take anymore pics or post anymore again
sorry

Sorry to break it to the few ladies who look at this thread but i dont know if ill take anymore pics or post anymore again
sorry

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...say it isn't true...this is some kind of joke..you're setting us up and tomorrow we'll wake up with 100 new pics of you...right, please say you're kidding...please...

So ladies....tomorrow we are beach bound. I think I'll try to get the ever sexy herMaster in his suit! Bathing suit that is ;)

Well. Found my way back here, and of course, HM isn't wanting to post anymore!

:confused::eek:

I'll get him back to posting beautiful ;) life's just been busy

God, tell me about it! LOL I don't come here much anymore. I tend to frequent the red site, where I'm a story moderator. You guys should come over and check us out some time!

God, tell me about it! LOL I don't come here much anymore. I tend to frequent the red site, where I'm a story moderator. You guys should come over and check us out some time!

Send me the details and I will :) I miss you around here. It's nice to see you visiting :)

Don't Stop

This thread is so fun and you two really are adorable! You should start this back up again. Crossing my fingers and subscribing just in case :)

This is the first in the series I'm still editing wanted to get a feel for how it would be received.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC05396 (372x640).jpg
    DSC05396 (372x640).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Back