Alexa (for Cartepostal)

I felt my cock stir as the woman across my knee wiggled. It stiffened as I spanked her, her gasps and little yelps telling me she had not expected a spanking quite so hard.

"Very well Smith."
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's left buttock. I waited. "Well Smith?" I asked.
"Sorry Sir. One."
"That's better Smith."
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's left buttock and she counted 2.
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's right buttock and she counted 3.
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's left buttock and she counted 4.
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's right buttock and she counted 5.

Alexa sighed as the hand left her ass cheek. "Ten in total, sir. Thank you, sir." She gasped. She fought the instinct to reach back and rub her sore behind, it was tingling from the pain sir had brought upon her.

"Oh sir, must you be so rough with me?" She looked up at him with helpless eyes.

"You seem to think you've been punished enough Miss Smith. Well, I must confess, our punishment rules are being reviewed by the board at present, and this is not something I take pleasure in, so I suppose I could defer some of your spanking. You will receive five more, this time on your bare bottom and then stop."

I pulled the whore's white cotton bikini knickers down to her thighs and saw that although she had complained, her bottom was OK apart from a slight redness.

SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's right buttock and she counted 1.
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's left buttock and she counted 2.
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's right buttock and she counted 3.
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's left buttock and she counted 4.
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's right buttock and she counted 5.

As my hand met with her behind I watched her bum cheek ripple slightly and felt my cock harden. By the time I had finished, her legs were splayed and as I rubbed her noticeably redder bottom a finger strayed between her legs and felt a dampness on her slit.

"Now; you will stand in the corner with your hands behind your head, skirt tucked into it's waistband and panties around your knees. We can begin the next part of today's session. Whilst you are standing there, you will think of your rather impressive collection of toys and choose two of them. You will have two minutes, then you will bring them to me and then have a further minute to tell me why you like each of them. Off you go."

Alexa made sure Bernard could see her smile before she turned to face the wall. "You never called me Miss Smith before."

She posed as ordered and waited as Bernard made himself comfortable and studied her backside.

When her time was up, she pulled her panties back up to her waist, adjusted her skirt, and retrieved three toys from the shelf.

"Well, sir, I do like my handcuffs." They were metal with leopard-spot fuzz so that they'd be gentle on her wrists. "But I can't play with them by myself. Maybe the man I'm given to will like them." She returned them to their spot, then selected her toys and presented them to Bernard.

"These are the toys I've selected, sir."

She showed off a small silver egg with a wire connecting it to a switch. "This is one of my vibrators. It's very stimulating, and it doesn't stretch me out back there. I can even wear it during the day under my panties if I'm in the mood. And despite the small size, it's quite powerful."

In other hand, she presented a flesh colored rubber phallus. "This is one of my dildos. I have plenty, as you can see, some longer or thicker or textured. One has thick bumps that make me cream instantly. But this one I use the most because--'

She swallowed.

"Because it reminds me of you, sir. It's how I imagine your cock is, the same size, the same thickness. I use it almost every night, I dream you come into my dorm room and make love to me."

I sat and looked at the prostitute's bottom as she stood facing the wall. Although she was not the 20 year-old the uniform suggested, it was still very pert if not a little red, her right cheek displaying a faint handprint.

When her two minutes were up and she had rearranged her clothing, Smith picked up handcuffs, telling me she'd welcome the chance to use them. Then, picking up two toys, she came and sat on my lap. As she told me in great detail the toys she'd chosen, Smith ground her bum against my hard cock. "Mmm. Very good Miss Smith, very good. Now, please kneel and show me what you know about pleasuring a man with your hands and your mouth."

Alexa smiled and eagerly knelt between his legs. "Yes sir."

She took the dildo and placed it between her client's legs, then began to stroke the latex with her hands. She leaned forward and began sucking on the tip.

I watched as she knelt between my legs and stroked the shaft of the dildo before taking the tip into her mouth and gently sucking it. For several minutes I watched her tease it with her tongue before she took more of the latex phallus in her mouth, looking up at me until she had swallowed half of it.

"Miss Smith;" I said as I unbuttoned my trousers. "I meant show me on this." I pulled my cock free from my boxer shorts. It felt longer and thicker than it had in a while; the head swollen and oozing precum and the veins standing out.

"And I suggest you hurry if you don't want me to bend you over my lap for those deferred five strokes. And this time it would be the paddle, not my hand on your bottom."

Last edited:
"Sir!" She gasped playfully. "The other teachers always made me practice on my toys and the other students. But if you want me to demonstrate on you..." She smiled. "Oh sir, I've dreamt of doing that since I started your class."

She tossed aside the toy and began stroking sir's cock with her hand. "Sir, it's bigger and firmer than I imagined." She leaned in and began sucking on the head.

As she took the head of my cock into her mouth, she looked up at me with feigned coquettishness. I felt her tongue swirl around it and she gently squeezed my balls. "Very good Miss Smith. Now, why don't you see how much of it you can take in your mouth?" I told her as I dropped my hands to the front of her blouse and squeezed her tits.

"With pleasure, sir." Alexa smiled at him, then sank down onto his cock, sliding her lips over each inch until it was halfway down her throat. Her time in the brothel had taught her to overcome her gag reflex, but breathing through her nose was still giving her trouble, especially when it was pressed against his crotch.

She tried to breathe normally as she deep throated him, doing her best not to be distracted by his hands squeezing and kneading her small breasts.

I watched with pleasure as the woman on her knees in front of me slowly took the entire length of my cock into her mouth and throat without breaking eye contact. It was such an erotic sight, especially when her nose hit my crotch.

"Ohhhhhhh. Well, Miss Smith, I have to say I'm very impressed. Either there are a lot of happy men out there, which means you are a slut who deserves further punishment, or maybe you have no gag reflex. Either way, I think I may recommend you for head girl next year - if you'll excuse the pun. A position which attracts several benefits."

I was tempted to see how long she could stay in that position, but quickly decided I might be the one who didn't last. "You may suck now Miss Smith."

As she began to suck and alternately played with my balls and ran a nail along my perinium, I seriously considered that if I hadn't already had a mistress, seeing if the brothel was willing to sell her. Mind you, working in this place, I'd imagine she would be only too glad to live a modest and mostly idle life and would therefore probably be fairly low maintenance compared to the classier woman I was keeping on the other side of town.

Last edited:
Alexa let the cock slip from her lips to answer him. "Thank you sir. No other men sir, I promise. I've been saving myself for you, and I've practiced with my dildo every day." With that, she closed her eyes and swallowed the cock again.

She moaned pleasurably as she pleasured him. Her handiwork on his balls became more intense, stroking and gently rolling them about. She could feel him stiffen, almost ready to blow, and she began to draw it out for as long as possible.

Fuck. What she was doing to my balls felt fantastic and she'd settled into a deep, satisfying rhythm. Not deep throating me, but still good. Asmuch as I'd love to come all over her face or down her throat, I want to see how her cunt feels wrapped around my cock. I reached down and undid most of the buttons on her blouse.

"Miss Smith; I'd like you to stop now" I told her. The whore released my dick from her mouth and did a good job of looking hurt.

"Was I not doing it right Sir?" She asked.
"On the contrary. You're almost too good. I want you to show me what you think is the correct way to put a condom on a man and then show me what else you do with that dildo of yours while you're alone. Get on the bed, but leave your clothes on."

Last edited:
"Yes, sir." Alexa said with her puppydog eyes, then fetched a condom from her dresser drawer. She opened the packet and then placed the latex against the tip, then slowly applied it down the length of his shaft, relishing the opportunity to fondle Sir's shaft. When it was finally covered, she stood up, her blouse half-open, and sashayed to the bed.

She sat at the edge of her bed, taking the dildo in her hand and began stroking it, staring at Sir's long cock.

"Well Sir, teachers don't allow me to use my dildo when I'm not in class. But I sneak it out sometimes to play with it. I turn my radio on and light a candle, and then... well, I usually don't have my panties on, Sir. But I start by rubbing the head over my crotch, while I use one hand to fondle my breast. My nipples are tender, and I like to imagine you playing with them." And she began to squeeze and tweak her nipple.

I watched as she sat on the bed and her hand in her blouse, running it over the soft material covering her breasts. She lay down and began to rub the head of the dildo over her panties, I saw her nipple harden beneath her bra and a short while later, a damp spot began to appear on her knickers.

Moving to the bed, I stood over her, removed my coat and tie, then the rest of my clothes before kneeling in front of her and watched as she pulled her knickers to one side and spread her pussy. Her clit was quite prominent and her inner lips pouted through the outer ones. I pushed a finger inside and when I withdrew it, it was slick with her juices. I wondered if this was a learnt response or if she really was very turned on. When I put my finger up to her mouth she licked it, closed her eyes and pushed the fat dildo inside.

I watched as she moved she shaft in and out of her slit, several times removing it and then pushing it back in, slowly teasing herself with just the fat head. After a while she speeded up, squeezing her boobs harder until she seemed to cum, her legs squeezing the dildo tight. After a while I pulled her legs apart and began rubbing my condom covered cock against her panties.

"Are you ready for the real thing Miss Smith?" I asked, climbing onto the bed and moving between her legs.

Last edited:
"Oh sir, I've been dreaming of this since our first class together." Alexa moaned, her ass wriggling against the bed in anticipation. "But, do you really want this? You're not just humoring me, are you?"

"Oh no, Miss Smith. I'm not humouring you at all." I told her as I shuffled closer. Taking my dick in my hand, I pulled her wet panties to one side and pushed firmly against the whore's pussy. As the head went in, she sighed and I thought for a moment it might be genuine rather than a stage noise. Could it be that she was enjoying this? Her cunt certainly seemed very wet. I pushed further in, until my balls were resting against her arse. As I went to pull back, I felt her pussy grip me. I took hold of her legs and pushed her knees up to her chest.

"Mmmm. That feels good" I told her. I began to move again, slowly at first, but speeding up into a nice rhythm. After a few minutes, I let her knees drop and she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me to her. I grabbed her wrists, pinning her to the bed and fucked her hard for a few minutes before whispering in her ear "you're such a good little whore. I can almost believe you're enjoying yourself. You're going on top now". I released her wrists and she put her arms around my neck so I could roll us over.

Alexa let out a yelp as their bodies turned around and she wound up on top of Bernard, his cock still deep inside of her. She leaned in and kissed him, first on the lips and then with tongue. She wiggled her hips and ground against him as his hands explored her.

When she was done, she arched her back and began pumping up and down on Bernard's hard cock. She craned her neck and moaned, and when Bernard glanced up, he could see the woman's body reflected in the mirror hanging above the head.

Back