Alexa (for Cartepostal)

RennyStyle

Literotica Guru
tumblr_n9g1d39ukM1s2qt1lo2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n4omv3SgW31qbaxoio1_250.gif

The brothel was a former speakeasy, tucked into a corner of the crime-ridden city. The place wasn't marked, it didn't need to be. Any criminal worth his salt and with enough cash in his or her pocket seemed to know about this place.

Alexa was in a small glass booth, sandwiched between others in a row in the basement, an item on display to a collection of men on the other side of the glass milling about. Thumping, rhythmic techno music oozed through the aging sound system and she began to dance.

She was dressed in red lace lingerie, but covered that with a see-through plastic raincoat that caught and distorted the neon lights, creating strange and attractive shapes as she moved her body. The booths were a few steps above the clients, making her look taller and more desirable.

She had been on the clock for almost four hours tonight, and had spent most of it showing off for indifferent clients and drunks. Three men had taken her to her room, but they were quick to get their rocks off. Alexa had cleaned herself after each, and it had been long enough now that she had almost forgotten their disgusting bodies on her own.

Bernard:

https://static8.depositphotos.com/1...05418-stock-photo-middle-aged-businessman.jpg

I showed my membership card to the blonde on the door that led to the members lounge in the strip club and entered. Descending the stairs, I carried on along a roped-off corridor behind a 'Staff Only' sign instead of in the opposite direction to the actual lounge.

No, I wasn't a member of staff, that much was obvious. Nor was I trespassing in danger of receiving a beating from the ever-eager security staff for being nosy. I was, you see, a very important guest. Well, in hospitality terms I suppose I was a guest. I was a paying customer. And only a very important customer, because I was willing to spend an awful lot more money than the drunken halfwits shoving twenties and fifties into the thongs and garters on the girls gyrating next door.

I touched my membership card against the reader next to a door and entered, nodding to the ape on the door. Tipping him in to the bargain.

No. If I was paying, I wanted to touch and be touched by what I was paying. Yes, I have a wife and yes, I have a mistress as do so many rich and powerful men. However, sometimes I fancy something a little more...ordinary. Something more common, so I come here.

I could spend far less money driving through one of the seedier parts of our great city, but then of course ones runs the risk of being stopped by one of our brave and upstanding police officers who are regrettably far less willing to take a fee for looking the other way than their fathers and grandfathers. Of course, there is also the risk of being robbed or taking home an unwanted present to ones wife or mistress.

Unfortunately the rush isn't quite the same, but still.

There were ten glass booths in two rows in this basement room, each containing a woman. They ranged in age from 18 to about 35. They were black, white, Asian and there was even one Indian or Pakistani. They also ranged in size, but not too greatly.

I walked between the two rows of weary looking women all gyrating to music. None were dressed to my taste at all, but that didn't matter.

Having spent some time in front of each, I went back to number one, a black girl of about 19, her belly a little crinkled from childbirth and with large breasts stuffed into a bikini top at least one size too small. When she pulled the cups off them, her tits sagged from too much breast feeding, a small droplet of liquid appearing on one nipple as they stopped swinging from their release showed they had yet to finish their intended job. "Hmmm. Maybe." I thought to myself, having not tasted a woman's milk for several decades.

I also returned to number 6, the Indian woman of about 30 who looked a little fearful. Then I returned to booth number 4 who was dressed in cheap red lacy lingerie and a see-through plastic raincoat.

Last edited:
Alexa studied the man strolling past the glass cases, studying her and her fellow girls. His narrow eyes were clearly judging them, he didn't bother to hide it, and she hoped that he would pick another. She had been with enough men for tonight, and if she must have another, she would prefer someone in the mood to have a good time.

When his eyes met her again, she gave him a smile and gave him a dirty little shake of her hips, making her dance a little more lewd and suggestive. She turned away from him and twerked her ass against the glass.

I walked over to the cashier. "How much for the black one...uhh...number one and what will she do and not do? And the white one in number four?"

Last edited:
"They're 50 each." The cashier responded. "Hell, you can have them both, but not at the same time. House rules. Number one's all right, lets you do a lot to her but it's kind of a one way street. She's good if you want a quickie. And if you were thinking about it, she's been stingy with the titty sucking lately."

Another man began inspecting number one as the cashier continued, eyeing Alexa in her booth.

"Number four does more. Handjobs, blowjobs, massages, spanking, that ass she's got is great for anal. She's got plenty of toys in her room, and she's used them all at least once by now."

"Hmmm. Maybe I'll come back another time and see if I can get a drink from those tits. I'll take number four then. Oh, by the way, will any of them take two men at once?"

"If you have the cash. But not number four, I don't think she could fit a second guy in."

He pressed a button beneath his desk, and a light went off in Alexa's booth. She obeyed, turning away from the crowd and disappeared into the curtains.

"That's forty bucks, paid in advance." He took the cash and slipped the customer a single packaged condom. "Have fun."

Last edited:
I entered number four's room to find her waiting on the bed. As she rose to take my coat I said hello.

"I have a few requests. First of all, please remove that coat and show or tell me what underwear, clothes and uniforms you could wear for me.

"I don't care what your name is. Also, I don't need my ego massaging or to be told 'Oh! Such a big cock!' I have a wife and mistress for that. And I've come for the use of your body, not your mind. Lastly, how full is your bladder?"

Last edited:
Alexa rose from the bed and removed the see-through coat, turning in a circle for his inspection.

"Empty. Though a glass or two of champagne could change that, if you're willing to buy some." She indicated a waiting bottle of inauthentic champagne in a wine freezer.

"As for my costumes, I have a few: Nightgown, nurse, schoolgirl, cheerleader, Greek goddess, or French maid. I have lace bodice and stockings in white or black, thongs, g-strings, full cup, demi cup and shelf bras, and pasties."

"OK, we'll have a bottle of 'champagne' and I think you'd better have lots of water too. I don't want you passing out. Now, clothes. Is the school and nurses uniforms authentic, or is are they those awful things they sell in novelty shops? I also want to see you in the nightdress. Oh, and I forgot to ask at the cash desk; do the management allow customers to take photos and videos?"

Last edited:
"Recording equipment of any kind is strictly forbidden." Alexa told him as she opened the bottle and poured herself a glass. She drank, then turned to the closet and pulled out the three costumes he had mentioned.

"The schoolgirl outfit is authentic, but my manager made some alterations." The skirt was shorter, the blouse a little more transparent, but the shoes were real and so was the leather backpack.

"The nurse's outfit is novelty, though." But it was still sexy, it would be small on her already short frame.

"And the nightdress is silk." She said, letting the light pink number with lace trim reflect the light.

Last edited:
"Of course, but you will be expected to pay in advance." Alexa put back everything but the uniform.

"Would you like to watch me change, or do you prefer to wait?"

"I think I would prefer to wait. Do I pay you? Tell me, how long have you been doing this and will you be here long? Oh, I see you have quite a collection of toys. Which is your favourite?"

Last edited:
"You certainly have a lot of questions today. You pay me for additional services, not counting the 40 that got you in the door, and tips at the end are greatly appreciated."

"I've been doing this for a few years now, don't worry. I've learned plenty of tricks in my time, you're in good hands." She thought it better to lie than to tell the truth, that she never would have worked here, that she felt trapped in this small bedroom.

"I do have many toys. They're all interesting, but if you want schoolgirl, the best toys are the ruler and the paddle. You can certainly bring in any other toy you want as well. But now there's one question that you need to answer: in this scenario, are you my teacher, my daddy, or someone else?"

She stepped through a sheer curtain and began changing into the uniform.

Last edited:
"I'll be your teacher. You will call me Sir at all times. Is that clear? I think I shall call you Smith. Unless there's another name you'd rather. By the way, for a whore at, shall we say the cheaper end of the market you seem quite intelligent. As you can tell from my accent, I'm originally from England. Do you have any knowledge of English English and slang?"

"I can learn, sir." She answered from behind the curtain. Sir could see her pull on leggings, then scoop her hair up and fix it. "And you can call me whichever name suits you."

She finished dressing and pulled away the curtain. The schoolgirl blouse was tight on her lithe body and the small leather backpack made her breasts seem more pronounced. The green plaid skirt reached only an inch past her ass. She had put on sheer stockings and shiny Mary Jane shoes, and done her hair in pigtails that bounced when she stepped.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" She asked in an innocent voice.

"Yes Smith, I do. Now, as you are about to start your final year here at this very expensive and exclusive finishing school and have turned 20, today you'll be starting some very special lessons with me on how to please a man. Before we start, however, I notice two uniform infractions. Firstly, hosiery. Probably stockings. You know only girls who are into their last six months here are permitted to wear them. Secondly, you've shortened your skirt. I think we'll have a full clothing inspection. Lift your skirt and slowly turn around, then open your blouse." I told her. Then, slamming my hand on the small table next to the bed. "Now!"

Last edited:
Alexa shot him an exaggerated pout and turned away, slowly lifting up her skirt, revealing that "Smith" wasn't wearing any panties. She began turning, with a look of false shame on her face as her pussy came into view.

Last edited:
I sighed heavily as if I was really disappointed. "Smith, surely you know the clothing policy by now. White cotton bra and white cotton bikini knickers except for those in their last six months here and have passed the relevant exams. You will find some and put them on now. Then you will be punished with a spanking. And please hurry. I don't want to have to give you more than you've already earned."

Smith pouted again. She plopped down on the bed and carefully removed her stockings, then returned to the closet. She found the prescribed underwear and slipped the panties on right in front of him. She removed her backpack, then opened up her blouse and her bare breasts popped out. She put the white bra on backwards, fastening the snap, then turned it around and slipped her round bosoms inside. Once the bra was on, she put the blouse back on and buttoned it back up. She got her backpack back on, then returned to sir with lowered eyes.

"Does sir want me bent over, or splayed over his lap?"

Last edited:
"Backpack off and over my lap with your feet on the floor. You have earned yourself five spanks for each infraction and five extra because you head more than two infractions in one day. You will take ten over your underwear and ten on your bare bottom. You will count each set of five. If you make a mistake, we will start that set again. Furthermore, at the end of each set of five you will thank me. Again, if you forget to thank me, we will start that set again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir, perfectly clear, sir."

Alexa removed her backpack and tossed it onto the bed, then stood at sir's side and gracefully bent herself over his knees. She kept her feet on the floor, and wiggled to get her bottom into position for him. Then, she used her hands to brace herself against his legs, and shook her bottom in his direction.

"Well done Smith. I'm glad to see the lesson you so painfully learned last time has if not exactly worked, has taught you how to present yourself for punishment. Shall we begin?"

SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's right buttock and she counted 1
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's left buttock and she counted 2
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's right buttock and she counted 3
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's left buttock and she counted 4
SPANK! My hand came down on Smith's right buttock and she counted 5

I waited for the whore to thank me.

Alexa groaned after the fifth hit. He was far tougher on her than she was expecting, her ass was already turning bright red. She could feel his manhood hardening beneath her, poking her in the stomach.

"Thank you, sir." She answered him. "May I please have another?"

Back