Affair advice

Don't go there.

Morals aside, if things go sour, you still have to deal with her at work. If things go well, it could mean for too many distractions that can affect work performance for both of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF your wife isn't aware of what you're wanting to do, and IF you're not wanting her to find out.. do the Stand Up thing... BE A MAN and get Divorced first, and WhaLaa! No need to worry about Lying, and Sneaking Around, and not to mention Hurting those who don't deserve it. Sure Divorce hurts, but nothing like being lied to!

Some of y'all need to be investigated for animal cruelty.

Is bumping a three year old thread animal cruelty? Or just N00b inattentiveness?

Oh, shit. I just bumped it again, didn't I? Oh, well. Maybe (name deleted) will post on here and make my day complete....

It was my fault originally. Not a noob but yeah wasn't paying attention to the date. If I'd realized i wouldn't have posted didn't' mean to bump it.

No worries...sh*t happens!:kiss: Life is too short to worry about apologizing to peoples on the internet, beautiful!

Ask your wife for permission first. :rolleyes:

No seriously, affairs never ever stay private, people always find out or suspect and keep a closer eye and figure it out. It is only a matter of time before your wife figures it out or someone tells her.

Besides which, unless your lover hates you, which of course can't happen because she wouldn't have sex with you anyway, probabilities are very high she will decide she loves you and you should leave your wife for her, at which point she will probably call your wife and tell her everything. :eek:

Unfaithful means you are deceiving your partner. Chances are she'll sooner or later be tempted too. Agree before the event to ask each other for permission - and take apropriate precautions - and you can be faithful while 'playing away'.

Of course other things can go wrong: the other lass might fall for your wife for instance and you end up with sex with neither!

Good luck!

Hey everyone,

I'm a married guy who has taken notice of a girl at work. I would love to approach her about starting something, but I have no idea how. Any advice?

I can't believe people are actually giving you advice on how to cheat on your wife. Maybe she'll come here next week and ask advice on how to pull a Loraina Bobbit on you. Now that would be a fun thread to read. :)

Noor's office affair advice:

1) Use condoms NO MATTER what. Sharing STDS is really uncool. Pregnancy is expensive.

2) Choose women with the same name as your wife or practice using honey, sweetheart, darlin' whatever you call your wife.

3) Pick someone who doesn't like you too much and you don't like them beyond the acquaintance level.

4) Check out company policy on relationships

5) Check morals clause in your employment contract

6) Always take a shower after sex before you go home.

7) Keep to your standard routine.

8) Do NOT make the affair person a more intimate friend than your wife.

9) Never tell your wife unless you plan to leave her. Relationships rarely recover from affairs and it seriously damages the innocence spouse's ability to trust for future relationships.

10) Keep in mind that children usually also feel betrayed by cheating.

11) Plan what happens when your wife suspects.

12) Keep your lover and wife very happy and sexually satisfied.

13) Same rules apply to cheating on your lover.

14) Plan what happens when your wife finds out.

Successful affairs are a lot of work. Don't even think about it if you can't handle the consequences. Losing your family and job are real possibilities, and Fatal Attraction does happen. Remember all the parties involved, your wife, family, co-worker, the men in their lives and family. If you are part of a small community or strong church be prepared to be ostracized if they find out.

Every married guy who cheats thinks no one will ever find out, but do a poll on lit and see how many of the cheating men here were caught by someone. You can control what you do, you can't control what the other person will do. You might think you know someone enough to trust them but you probably don't. When circumstances change people do too.

I know one guy who basically lost everyone (except his mom) and not even his now grown kids will speak to him. He has grand kids he has never met.

Damn ! You really know your chit babe :D I can't count how many times I've been accused. I always use the same reply:
"I won't admit anything" :mad:
"any evidence" :rolleyes:
nuff said :honey"? :rose:

How to understand women

You got in her pant's didn't you ? :D
hence:
you can get in any woman's pants :rolleyes:
!! GET IT !! :cool:

OP has posted exactly 2 messages on the forums: this AFFAIR ADVICE question, and LOOKING 4 CHAT LADIES. Both on the same day. FIVE YEARS AGO. OP is long gone. Horse is dead. Drop the truncheon.

[/me kicks dead horse anyway]

In my experience, honesty trumps fidelity. I told no lies, kept few secrets. My lovers *knew* I had other lovers. The ones who wanted me, stayed with me, despite that. Affairs? None, just open relationships. Cheating? That depends on the rules. See my essay, WHAT IS CHEATING? (linked below). And don't jump to conclusions.

The best advice above: Talk to your mate. Be honest. Lying kills love.

Back