Adventure of the Heart-closed

The sight of her writhing in bliss was all it took--he was there, poised at the peak, and joyfully he threw himself into space...

He threw back his head and bellowed, on and on and on, a sound no human throat could have made, a sound not heard since the mountains were green and new. On and on it went, echoing through the forest about, and every creature that heard it turned in wonder at the sound.

Hot lava flows of pleasure consumed him, coursing back and forth through his body. His arms shook, his hips trembled as he emptied himself, all of him, all of his lust, and love, and his entire being into her. It went on, and on, and on, and on...

And then it was past, like a tidal wave receding. He lowered his trembling head, looked her in the eyes--those burning, emerald eyes--and said, weakly, "I claim you wife, before gods and men and all that lives, ever has lived, ever will live. I claim you; you are mine, forever."

His arms could no longer hold him. He half-lowered, half-collapsed on top of her, dropping his head into the hollow of her shoulder, where he feebly kissed the side of her neck.

Toris body had never felt so alive. She felt the volcano of his manhood erupting with in her and being consumed by her cells. Feeling him become a part of her on a molecular level was and insane rush. Her hands stroked through his hair avoiding his antlers as he kissed her neck and rested his head.

"I am yours for eternity Cernunnos" she whispered to him as they enjoyed the after glow of their first godly consummation. Her worries of where they would live no longer seemed to matter. Earthly possessions were of the life that she belonged to prior, as gods the worlds held unlimited possibilities.

"We've been on quite the adventure, i'm glad that we came and this was the result of our findings. I look forward to our next adventure and the rest of eternity with you." Slowly they unwrapped from each other and made their way back to camp. "What are we going to do with the cauldron?" she asked curiously as they walked.

Jeremy sighed. "Well, at first I thought to hide it, or otherwise take it out of the world. It can't be destroyed, or at least not by any means I'm aware of. And you've felt its effect; you know what sort of mischief and danger it would cause if it fell into the hands of ordinary humans.

"Now, however, I'm afraid we'll have to take it with us. You see..." he hesitated, not knowing exactly how to explain, and finally deciding that just coming out with it was the best, "...I, uh, I made another little part to the bargain, one you're not aware of, yet. I did a wrong thing; I spoke for you, when I shouldn't have, and committed you to something I have no idea whether you'll be happy with. But it was the surest way I knew to accomplish what we needed to do."

Tori stopped and looked up at Cernunnos. "I think you're right the cauldron is too dangerous to leave in human hands. I was going to ask you what the whispers were about but i thought you would tell me when you were ready. I trust in your judgement, but you're right it was wrong of you to promise something on my behalf without discussing it with me. Given however the circumstances and the time in which you had to make a decision I can forgive it. But I do wish to know what it is that you promised. "

He looked down into her beautiful face, took a deep breath, and said, "I promised Boinna that she and the Dagda could...take possession of our bodies to use for their pleasure for one entire night each month at the full moon, beginning at sunset and ending at sunrise. Boinna in yours, the Dagda in mine. They will romp, and eat, and fuck, certainly, wildly and wantonly as did the gods of yore. We will be present and conscious all of that time but have no control at all. They will not be able to do any physical harm to us, however; possession of this sort will not permit that. So pain will be no part of it.

"You saw, and felt, Boinna, how sex rages through her constantly; she has no corporeal body by which to express it, however. It was the one thing I could offer that I knew would get her support for our request, and her support was critical in getting the Dagda to agree. Though she's married to another, she and the Dagda have been lovers for many, many years. What she would request, he would grant."

When he was finished, he squared his shoulders and awaited her judgement, prepared to accept whatever recriminations she chose to heap upon him. But I have my eternal wife, and that was the important thing, he consoled himself with.

Tori listened as her husband confessed the pledge he had made on her behalf. Silently she started walking again toward camp as she processed the words he spoke to her. Finally she stopped and took his hand. "I understand why you did what you did. I was willing to sacrifice everything to see you made whole again. Even if it meant that I couldn't be with you. That is the meaning behind undying love. I should have expected that you would do whatever it took to ensure that I was by your side. I can't say that i'm thrilled about the details but its twelve hours give or take once a month. Considering all that we've been through that is a small price to pay to ensure that i am with you for eternity."

She smiled softly and went into his arms kissing him deeply.

He was relieved, and delighted. He was not only not going to get a dressing-down, he had the sweetest woman in the world in his arms kissing him. He returned the kiss lingeringly, feeling his desire rise yet again. But they had things to do.

He broke the kiss, finally. "I'm so glad you aren't angry with me," he said, gazing down into her eyes earnestly. "I couldn't find another way for us to be together. If that hadn't worked, I would have found a way to give up my godhood and become mortal; I don't want to watch you grow old and die, and have to live down the long years without you..." He bent to kiss her again, then led the way back to camp.

He checked on the long-suffering ponies, first. They were restive after such long inactivity, but that would soon be remedied. They packed up the rest of the camp in short order, then because it was still light they started the long trek back to civilization.

"When we reach the margins of the forest, I'll have to leave you," he said as they walked. "I can't go among men looking like...this." He indicated the antlers. "I'll find my own way to your estate, once you tell me where it lies. I have ways of moving unseen and quickly, but I must do it alone."

It was as she assumed that her husband would have given up becoming what he once was. Whats worse is he would have tried to become fully mortal to be with her. The depth of his feelings showed in the statement he made.

Tori smiled softly as they continued on the path to the camp. They gathered everything up and headed back in which they had come. "We'll get you some hats or something for if you care to venture outdoors." she half joked. As he talked about having to leave her at the tree line.

The weather held up nicely for their journey and they made good time through the forest. It was amazing how much time they had lost due to her ankle. Eventually they made it to the edge of the forest and she took the ponies leaving him instructions to the estate.

Once she made it back in town she turned over the ponies taking their gear, and headed toward her estate. The sun had set and she drew herself a bath being sure to dismiss any remaining staff. It felt weird for her to be apart from Cernunnos. They had been beside eachother for what seemed like eternity.

Cernunnos approached the main house. The travel here had been uneventful, though fraught once or twice. He hadn't traveled alone across country in...well, too many years. It felt wonderful to be moving naked, free, casting his senses about to connect with the wild things.

There were more people and dogs and horses and cattle about than there had been the last time he'd done this--many, many more. It had slowed him, the need to avoid all of that. The dogs and domestic animals weren't a problem; he could soothe them, or distract them, easily. Humans, on the other hand, he could not contact directly, only by the "signature" waves they left in the animal population, much like identifying where a stone had hit the water by the pattern of ripples.

So he slipped quietly and smoothly from wood-lot to hedgerow to overgrown field, passing silently and unseen through woods and fields. He traveled mostly at night, finding some hidden hollow or unused loft to sleep by day. And now, after many days, he was nearing his goal.

He'd missed her, terribly. It was astonishing to him still how willingly and completely he'd taken her into his heart in the few short days they'd spent together.

Under the shadow of the building he found what he was looking for: a section of wall hidden in the ivy with good handholds and footholds. Silently he began climbing to the single lit window above, hoping it was hers.

Perching on the ledge outside, his heart leaped to see her naked form getting ready to slip into a bath. With elation, he tapped gently on the window to draw her attention.

The tapping on the window startled her and she turned quickly to see her husband staring at her through the window. Quickly she opened the window letting him and wrapped her arms tightly around him. She was overjoyed to be in his arms again.

Finding his lips she kissed him deeply her tongue dancing with his. "I have missed you so" she managed to get out briefly before their lips came back together in a feverish hunger.

Her fingers worked diligently at undressing him so she could feel his flesh beneath her fingers. Once relieving him of his clothes she took his hand and led him to the bath so they both may bathe.

"It's warmer than the creek, but its not quite as beautiful. I think i shall make a hot spring in the garden for our evening baths what do you think?" she asked smiling up at him as she entered the tub and waited for him to join her.

Once he joined her she took a cloth and began to wash away the travels from his skin. She enjoyed the feel of his flesh, the sound of his breathing, and the wondrous way he looked at her.

It was deeply sensual, this washing. The slide and glide of the cloth in her hands across his skin was electric, yet at the same time warm and comforting. He moved to sit behind her, placing his legs on either side of her bottom, and took the cloth from her hand to run it slowly and smoothly across her shoulders, neck, back, then up under her arms to caress and wash her breasts, paying particular attention to the nipples, which were standing up tight and proud. He ran the warm cloth lazily up and down the inside of one thighs from her knee to the cleft of her sex, then back up, then transferred to her other leg and repeated the action.

He bent to kiss her shoulders and neck, ever mindful of his antlers, and wrapped his unoccupied arm around her wet and slippery waist. "Oh, mo chroi,," he murmured into her ear, "I can't believe how much I've missed you, and how much I want you right now..."

Tori smiled and purred under his touch. The sensual bathing he provided her had her senses and desire all a flurry. As he murmured in her ear she blushed and smiled feeling his hardness against her. "I feel your desire against me my dearest" she purred and slowly pried his arm from around her waist. Slowly she rose the water cascaded off her body as she stood. Slowly she exited the tub and dried herself off bending over in front of her husband as she dried off her legs. As she stood up she pulled out the hair comb which held her hair up and shook her head lightly letting her waves of locks fall elegantly along her back.

"I am curious to find out what making love in the bed will feel like" she mused flashing him a mischievous smile before dashing from the bathroom and running to the bedroom where she sprawled out on the bed and waited.

A smile crossed her face as he entered their bedroom. Slowly she rose and sashayed over to him. Her eyes locked with his and she slowly went to her knees before her husband.

A mischievous smile went across her lips as her nails slowly traveled up his thighs and her mouth found his balls kissing them softly as her tongue traced over them. Her mouth suckling on one and then the other as one of her hands stroked his shaft.

She loved the sounds that came from his lips as she taunted his balls and brought her mouth to the base of his shaft and taking her tongue and licking it like a popsicle. Her eyes stared deeply and lovingly into his. Her mouth found the tip of his cock and she sucked it into her mouth tightly then let it pop out. She teased him a few times before taking his shaft all the way back to her throat.

Her tight lips massaged his shaft as her face moved up and down its length slowly at first and then picking up speed. The sounds he made were electrifying. She went fast then brought her speed back to slow as she felt his body tighten.

He stood looking down at her, this sweet woman pleasuring him. Lust and love mingled in equal measures across his face as her warm lips and wet tongue drew forth delicious sensations.

His orgasm was rising, but she knew him well enough now to know when to slack off and slow, looking up at him mischievously, her eyes twinkling. He still held one bath towel in his hand, which he'd brought deliberately. And now he was ready to use it.

With a sudden stoop and heave he grabbed her under the shoulders and tossed her on her back onto the bed. He quickly wrapped the towel around his antlers to keep from stabbing her with them, then grabbed her legs at the knees and pushed them back onto her stomach and spread them wide. "My turn ," he said. "I've had a taste for something sweet for days, and here it is..." He buried his face between her legs, licking and sucking at her tender lips and engorged red nub.

He licked up the lips to the junction, where her pearl lived, and used his tongue to peel back the hood and lick all around it, then worked his way back down, slowly, lapping up her sweet nectar. He sucked her labia into his mouth and worked his way back up again, lapping in the gap as he went, until he'd reached her clit again. Sucking it between his lips, he rapidly flicked his tongue back and forth across it, the released it with an "Ahh!".

He began to lick in earnest, up and down, across, making zig-zags. "Shall I spell your name with my tongue, mo chroi?" he asked teasingly. "T" he said, tracing it; "O"...

Tori let out a squeaky screech as he tossed he onto the bed and dove between her leg with his towel wrapped head. She let out a deep moan and he began to suckle and torment her clit with his tongue spelling out her name.

Gasping and wiggling she moan as his tongue drove her wild with hunger and drenched his face in her wanton juices. Her hands gripped the quilt and tugged on it as he ravished worshiped her sex with his mouth.

Cernunnos expertise in pleasing a woman brought her quickly to her first orgasm. Her hips bucked feverishly up at his face as she cried out "oh my beloved god". her legs squeezed together pinning his head between her thighs.

It was good that he'd had the forethought to wrap his antlers, otherwise he might have stabbed her in her throes. He would have to find a permanent solution, there...making love to his wife with a towel around his head wasn't an appealing thought.

But for the moment, he didn't care. He raised his face shiny with her secretions and slowly climbed the length of her body between her legs, stopping along the way to tease and suck her hard little nipples for a few minutes, then continued upwards to plant a hard kiss on her mouth.

Drawing back, he reached down between his legs to where his rampant tool was waiting, and began to rub it up and down her wet slit. "Prepare yourself, woman--I intend to fuck you until your head explodes," he said raggedly as he positioned himself at her entrance.

With a mighty push he entered her, feeling her walls contract against this invasion. He pushed in slowly, giving her body time to adjust, and when he was fully encased in her hot, tight, wet walls, he began a steady, deep thrusting.

A deep hungry moan exited her lips as he entered into her. His shaft filling up her tight cavity. Her walls clamping down tightly upon his member as he pivoted it inside of her. Her hips rose up meeting his thrusts and matching his actions. Gasping and moaning as her fingers gripped his strong shoulders. Her lips found his kissing him deeply.

She loved the feel of being impaled by him, the way his member felt as it rubbed her inner walls. It wasn't long before her body shuttered with waves of pleasure squeezing him tightly as her body rode the orgasmic waves of ecstasy.

Her hips ground hard up against him keeping his as deep as possible as she recovered and began matching his thrusts once again. Everything about this man drove her insane with desire.

Despite what he had said, he did not take her roughly. He varied his tempo, now fast, now slower; he varied his depth, now plunging in deep, now pulling out until only his head was inserted. This, this was what love-making was supposed to be, not merely a carnal joining of the flesh, but a connection on every level, body and spirit.

He gazed intently into her eyes as he thrust, unhurriedly. "Never forget, never doubt," he whispered, "that you are mine, body, mind, heart and soul, from now until forever, as I am yours, completely..."

Her body responded to his every touch and word he spoke. She was indeed his for eternity and nothing felt more real to her then belonging to her god body mind and soul. The connection alone was so strong she thought she would cum from the mere intensity of it.

"Yours for eternity" she moaned arching her hips up to match his thrusts. She loved the way his cock felt inside of her. She could swear she felt every ridge and vein as it pulsated inside of her. He was driving insane as he sped and slowed his movements inside of her.

It wasn't long before her climax hit her hard and strong. Her hips arched up feeling his length fill her and her walls clamped tightly around his shaft as her body shuttered. A loud cry of ecstasy filled the room as she came. Gasping and moaning loudly her hips continued to push onto him gyrating in hunger and desire.

He could tell when she orgasmed again, by the way her body moved, by her cry, by the delicious rippling clenching and release of her vagina around his hardness. He smiled, slid his hands under her, and rolled on the bed, ending with her on top, still impaled. "Ride me, mo chroi; ride me like a wild stallion. Show me the riding skills of the lady of the manor."

He loved to watch her on top, the way her breasts jiggled and swayed with her movements, the way she turned her head to the side, eyes closed as she caught her breath, the exquisite friction of her tight tunnel all up and down the taut, swollen skin of his prick, sending trickles of electric pleasure through his entire body...

Tori loved riding him. Clenching her taunt thighs over his hips and riding him like he stead he was. She loved the feeling of his hard member pulsating inside her as she ground her hips in circles over him.

There was nothing about this man she didn't love. Nothing she wouldn't do for him or with him. She continued to ride him harder and faster working him like he was worthy of. Moans filled the room as her breasts bounced rhythmically hard and enchantingly.

"You are my god and i shall worship you for eternity, i shall take your seed in every room and every surface of this castle." she moaned to him.

He was close, so close now... he felt the coiling spring of his orgasm winding, winding in his belly, his groin, tighter and tighter...the heavy, liquid build of viscous, sticky fluid, the gathering of myriad eager volunteers collecting in his bollocks in anticipation of shooting forward at the fateful moment...

"i shall take your seed in every room and every surface of this castle." she moaned to him. Reaching up and squeezing her full, plump breasts, one to each hand, he gasped out, "Let us begin, then..."

And he let go, his balls tightening and pulsing as his semen raced through him and into her warm, tight tunnel, filling her up, spilling out the sides, impossible to contain. He threw his head back and let out a bellow such as had not been heard in these parts for ages and ages, his body shaking with release. The veins on his neck stood out with the violence of the savage pleasure that coursed through him, scalding him, hollowing every nook and cranny and filling them again...

She moaned deeply has his hot seed filled her to the brim and over flowed. She felt his bellow in every core of he body but didn't stop moving her hips on him. She loved the way his phallus fit into her tightness.

Her hands placed over his squeeze them as they squeezed her firm breasts. She clenched down tightly over his shaft as she came again crying out his name. Belonging to him was one of the greatest decisions she ever made. "I look forward to you blessing me anytime you feel the need in our home" she purred laying on top of him and kissing him with a deep hungry passion.

The shy girl had become a hungry vixen goddess and only her god could sate her hungers.

Back