Adding Kink to Our Favorite Board Games

sallysparrow23

Don't blink
What would perving up Catan look like? Or 7 Wonders? Or Clue? Or any number of similar games?

The first game that comes to mind is Monopoly:

Instead of go to jail, go to dungeon.

The playing pieces are different kinds of sex toys.

Water Works means you get sprayed with a water gun/spritzer bottle every time you pass GO or someone lands on one of your properties.

For every Railroad you own, the person who lands on one of your properties gets to use a Wartenburg Wheel on you every time they land on one of your properties, equal to the number of Railroads you own.

How would you make your favorite board game kinky?

What would perving up Catan look like? Or 7 Wonders? Or Clue? Or any number of similar games?

Water Works means you get sprayed with a water gun/spritzer bottle every time you pass GO or someone lands on one of your properties.

For every Railroad you own, the person who lands on one of your properties gets to use a Wartenburg Wheel on you every time they land on one of your properties, equal to the number of Railroads you own.

Bludgeoned to death in the bedroom with a dildo by Professor Pervert…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry - The game of eternally screwing your opponent by sending them back to start takes a new meaning if you make it naughty. The first time you send someone back, instead of saying, "Sorry!," you give them a kiss. The second time, it's a deeper kiss for a set amount of time, maybe one minute for the roll on the dice? The third time, you move on to saying "Sorry" with your hands. Maybe by the fourth or fifth, it goes on to oral "Sorry". This would be such a challenging game of teasing, edging, and fun lol. The key here is that even when you lose, you win!

For Scrabble:

The only rule change is that every word used in the game has to be a sexual one. Slang is not just acceptable; it's encouraged.
I’ve tried playing that. It’s either really really hard or my vocabulary is really vanilla

I think I should have cheated a bit:
Me: hgooabn. Triple word score, 78 points
Her: ?
Me (confidently bluffing ): it’s a term used for a girl tied to a wheelbarrow and wheeled thru the village streets for sex
Her : oh that’s not what they called it when I did that
Me: ?!

Last edited:
ff57e7b441bd9fc50bb12a3ab80df3aafd928ed9.jpg

Anyone up for a game of chess today?

I actually used to design sex games for husband and I. One per year. It was a Valentine's Day tradition for a few years :)

The best one I made had one player secretly prioritize different actions and the other player trying to deduce/guess them.

Naturally, the winner got to choose which actions to then do.. :giggle:

More to the point of the thread:
I see lots of potential in the Settlers of Catan trading... It could go way beyond the traditional 'Do you have wood for my sheep?' :giggle:

Strip shot twister.
Person that falls takes a shot then everyone removes a piece of clothing.

The game "Risk" instead of conquer countries its just about who has the strongest Gangbang and u go around fucking smaller parties

We have a couple we turn every game into strip...

Back