Achtungnight Direct Feedback Thread

'Queencard' please. Those K-pop girls are, not only pleasingly attractive, they have a pleasingly attractive way with words too.
I'm happy to say I don't really know the K-pop girls. I'm more of a Tarja, Lzzy Hale, Taylor Momsen type...you know, women with actual talent?

But I'll give the K-pop crowd a point for actually being women.

This has become the Susanjillparker/Freddie game all over again, but to the Nth degree.

That reference probably goes back longer than a lot of people in this forum, but for those who know? Then you know.

Last edited:
Every consistent poster on this forum I have at least checked their story list, usually to see count, categories, and general rating.

This probably makes me a bad person, but I tend to watch out for people with an incredible story count (respect the grind) or crazy good scores to try and put their insight or opinion in to context.

I have bookmarked some for later, but strangely (sadly?) The more I write, the less desire / time I have to read. @Jackie.Hikaru your catalog looks interesting, and is on my list. I'm in a strange place where I'm reading this site now for structure and not sex. This is a weird hobby.

A few responses to frequent questions-

- I’m not interested in tuning votes back on. Scores here are too arbitrary and prone to troll sabotage. I would rather my stories remain hidden gems with honest feedback. I am capable of judging that.

- I may be an attention seeker, but I’m not desperate for it to the level I would call myself a whore.

- If anyone wants a recommendation of something you might like from my work- Lit’s description field is limited and not everyone is adept at navigating tags- just ask me. Please don’t judge by category. Thx.

I have bookmarked some for later, but strangely (sadly?) The more I write, the less desire / time I have to read.

You can say that again.

@AchtungNight why fanfic? I know a few people who write it, and there are times I've daydreamed it, but it would seem weird to me to write other peoples' characters. Do you ever have those kinds of moments?

You can say that again.

@AchtungNight why fanfic? I know a few people who write it, and there are times I've daydreamed it, but it would seem weird to me to write other peoples' characters. Do you ever have those kinds of moments?

Sometimes. I started writing fanfic because I wrote stories for the Disney series Gargoyles in the late ‘90s. I’ve always been into the genre. As a child I acted out Clive Cussler, Tom Clancy, and Stephen King books with my toys. Before that my stuffed animals performed the complete works of Shakespeare. I’m autistic by the way. After losing interest in Gargoyles due to fan community breakdown, I got into celebrity fanfics. I was praised by fans for interesting plots and characters, I’m still into it after writing all my adult life.

I'm happy to say I don't really know the K-pop girls. I'm more of a Tarja, Lzzy Hale, Taylor Momsen type...you know,

Oh yes. I discovered symphonic metal about fifeteen years ago. Some very lovely ladies. Adding Sharon den Adel to your list.

Right I know who they are as BTS, but only because they show up on twitter in random places. I thought K-pop was the girl version

The Japanese back street boys. Cute.
K-pop is Korean-pop
J-pop is Japanese-pop
Both include female and male groups (they're usually all female or all male) and K pop is faaar more popular globally than J pop.
If you need K/J pop facts, I'm ready to spit them.

I’m not really familiar with K-pop or J-pop music or any artists. I did enjoy them a bit in the Yakuza video game series. However it often feels like most of those celebrities are too young for erotica. [shrug]

I’m not really familiar with K-pop or J-pop music or any artists. I did enjoy them a bit in the Yakuza video game series. However it often feels like most of those celebrities are too young for erotica. [shrug]
Happy to report that BlackPink and BTS are all 18+ 😁

Back