A transgender (MtoF) top and male bottom couple. Any others out there? Any questions?

Escierto

Literotica Guru
My girlfriend and I are a relatively rare kind of couple since she is a pure top and I am a pure bottom. In most couples like ours, the woman is a bottom or versa and the man is a top or versa. Even though she enjoys our sex life immensely, my girlfriend doesn’t even tell her closest friends that she is a top because it is not a traditional female role.

Both of us consider ourselves straight even though the rest of the world probably has their own labels for us. We are very lucky to have found each other and although we started our relationship for sexual reasons, we have moved from being in lust to being in love.

In reading the posts on this forum, it seems most people consider a man with an attraction to transgender women as bisexual if not gay. Would my girlfriend be considered as bisexual or gay as well? I get a lot of private messages so I think there is some curiosity about a relationship such as ours between a MtoF woman and a cis man. I would also be interested in getting the perspective of any other couples like ours.

Once I stopped caring what people thought or labeled me I became lots happier. So with that in mind, if your arrangement with your gf makes you both happy, fuck everyone else.

Once I stopped caring what people thought or labeled me I became lots happier. So with that in mind, if your arrangement with your gf makes you both happy, fuck everyone else.

You are absolutely right and people’s opinions won’t stop us from living how we want. I am just curious though. One guy who messaged me was surprised to find that I am not a cross dresser. Another one thought that I must be feminine.

People make assumptions based on a cisgender/heterosexual pov: even my mother took a few minutes process that I was attracted to women. I think people can deal with the idea that a MtF trans person 'must want dick, right?' so the idea of being lesbian really mashes their brain!
As for being top or bottom - that's just geography isn't it? I mean if you have an 'outie' why not use it, so long as you're comfortable with that? I guess being passive or active ( I'm assuming that's what you mean by top/bottom ) is something you need in your soul and in the dynamic of your relationship.

Back