A Sky Colored Cock

She loved it when he spread his legs wide open so she could crawl into the space where they met. Since she was small she could fold herself up right over his penis and slowly lip, lick and nibble him round and round. One hand fondled his balls while the other stroked and moved the skin at the base of his shaft. She knew it excited him when she made a tight circle with her lips and slid them down and up like a tight, wet V. Often this was the way they started, with him spurting off into her throat. He could recover while bringing her pleasure, then they’d come again as he thrust his big, thick erection deeper and deeper into her desire. View attachment 2330385
Ahhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm siigghhhhhh

(Please forgive Llehlla’s crude technique as she tries to become more proficient with the art program on her tablet .)

Before she mounted him she jounced on him. She knew he liked to see her breasts bounce and jiggle, sway and wiggle, so she jounced. She rode him with his cock in her hands so she could bounce it against her lips that were spread open wide on his thigh. She wiggled her body right up to his cock so it could get sloppy wet from her split. In a minute she would rise up on her knees, position herself directly over his throbbing head, and lower herself in one smooth glide into a full contact deep seat. Then she would ride.

.IMG_0036.jpeg

Last edited:
The following are two images drawn by Llehlla for the sole purpose of arousing Llehlla. They worked for her, perhaps they’ll work for you?
(Hastily done I might add.)

The second is a bit more impressionistic. Had to open in another window to see all at once, without scrolling.

Could be seen as cock , balls deep in a pussy...or.... staring straight down the head of a cock.... or....

The second is a bit more impressionistic. Had to open in another window to see all at once, without scrolling.

Could be seen as cock , balls deep in a pussy...or.... staring straight down the head of a cock.... or....
My intention was to be looking straight down the barrel of a completely relaxed cock, lying flat on its belly.

But I’m glad you could see other things. I’m sorry, though, that I didn’t have any “lady parts,” if that’s what you were hoping, @THROBBS

I love how even a beautiful flower can have erotic undertones. The petal pointing down seems to my eye to have a human form, although it's not clearly male or female. Maybe I'm just the sort of guy who sees phallic symbols everywhere, but I'm amazed at the sexy surprises found in nature. And I love your art of any kind, Llehlla.

I love how even a beautiful flower can have erotic undertones. The petal pointing down seems to my eye to have a human form, although it's not clearly male or female. Maybe I'm just the sort of guy who sees phallic symbols everywhere, but I'm amazed at the sexy surprises found in nature. And I love your art of any kind, Llehlla.
Thank you very much. I’m glad the flower speaks to you.

img_0010-2-jpg.2263479
View attachment 2263488
Great picture

Back