A Sky Colored Cock

Llehlla

Human
img_0010-2-jpg.2263479
IMG_0010 2.jpg

Last edited:
I like this idea of creating a story together. I’ll be back when I have time to do it right!
Thanks for any suggestions

After I rub my cock between your breast , I pulled my big large cock out from your breast and pulled you skimp panties aside and rub my blue cock between your wet warm puffy pissy metals…
He shoved his shaft up between her breasts, her nipples red hot hard and poking right at him. He shoved it up so hard it was ready to blast off in living color. No more sky colored cock…it was a fucking custom painted Ferrari, fully loaded.

Well that really is it for me today because they won’t let my drawings upload. “Too big.”
The others were the same-ish. I’m sorry…
I’ll try to catch up here tomorrow.

He shoved his shaft up between her breasts, her nipples red hot hard and poking right at him. He shoved it up so hard it was ready to blast off in living color. No more sky colored cock…it was a fucking custom painted Ferrari, fully loaded.
Now if you want to get your own junk a new coat, be sure to go where the purists go. Stay away from airbrushes or other mechanical paint application systems; go find a pro who knows how to lick your custom colors on slick and smooth. They won’t miss a pixel of your prick with their tongue and their lips. No way….they are so skilled with their tongues that they’ll lick your new look on while you wait and watch. They start with the undercarriage, lick that all clean and then lap on a waterproof sealant. Then they carefully layer on each coat with their agile, pink tongues, moving over and around from the base to the tippy top. Many layers that are required to get the full effect of the design you select, so be patient! It can happen that during the process, usually when the artist is tonguing under or around your rim, that there might be a spill. No worries! This is why you go to the pro! You’re already covered with the same waterproofing she laid down on your undercarriage! I mean, beauty is one thing but let’s be practical; what good is your custom job if it runs off first cum? No good, that’s what! Your hot new shaft and accessories will be guaranteed to stay color fast for the lifetime of your vehicle. Even so, some guys like the experience so much they decide to get a new look licked on every day! Pricey, yes, but worth every penny!

Now if you want to get your own junk a new coat, be sure to go where the purists go. Stay away from airbrushes or other mechanical paint application systems; go find a pro who knows how to lick your custom colors on slick and smooth. They won’t miss a pixel of your prick with their tongue and their lips. No way….they are so skilled with their tongues that they’ll lick your new look on while you wait and watch. They start with the undercarriage, lick that all clean and then lap on a waterproof sealant. Then they carefully layer on each coat with their agile, pink tongues, moving over and around from the base to the tippy top. Many layers that are required to get the full effect of the design you select, so be patient! It can happen that during the process, usually when the artist is tonguing under or around your rim, that there might be a spill. No worries! This is why you go to the pro! You’re already covered with the same waterproofing she laid down on your undercarriage! I mean, beauty is one thing but let’s be practical; what good is your custom job if it runs off first cum? No good, that’s what! Your hot new shaft and accessories will be guaranteed to stay color fast for the lifetime of your vehicle. Even so, some guys like the experience so much they decide to get a new look licked on every day! Pricey, yes, but worth every penny!
You_Doodle_2023-08-23T01_48_18Z.jpeg

Re light blue semen….
I submitted it this afternoon in the regular artwork category. Let’s see if the drawing I did for you shows up there in the next day or two!

This is my attempt to draw an image that will show up.

Attachments

• You_Doodle_2023-08-23T21_53_17Z.jpeg
    You_Doodle_2023-08-23T21_53_17Z.jpeg
    522.1 KB · Views: 71
Back