Water soluble colored pencils

Same for me re erotica. For my own pleasure but I will say mostly for the pleasure of sharing it with others and getting their “feedback.”

A few steps removed from actual sex, but in the right direction!

I’ve only been doing erotic artwork for a couple of years?
I USED to do all kinds of things, for my own and others’ amusement, or to send to someone for a particular reason (bday, a loss, a thank you…).
Now I’m spending all of my drawing and writing time pretty much creating a daily post for my Sky thread. No energy left for other drawing or writing. It goes to Sky.

Most of the sketches…colored pencil and pen or other media..I have to show are what I was doing before I joined Lit in Aug.
No one wants to see this kind of thing hereIMG_6626 Medium.png

Oh, I like to see. Though, in general, on LIT, I lean towards the erotic content. That's why I am here. :)

Funny, I've drawn Death...ironically, from life!

"Death waits in the dark"

Also featuring some water soluble colored pencils.
I dubbed this model, "Death", because of his gaunt appearance.
That’s very good! Looks very deathy to me! You’ve captured the essence of death in its least essence-ful essence. That’s hard to do!

I think it’s easier to draw a minimal piece that men find erotic than for women? Correct me if I’m wrong. You_Doodle_2023-12-21T21_18_41Z.jpeg

Oops! I realize I’ve just shown my heteronormative bias! I’m sorry. Anyone can find anything erotic. Now I’ve got to back-pedal like crazy!

I think it’s easier to draw a minimal piece that men find erotic than for women? Correct me if I’m wrong.

"easier"?

Perhaps. Men tend to be more visually stimulated. And read into most stuff, "that what she said"

My experience has been that women tend to gravitate toward more "suggestive" erotic than graphic.

Oops! I realize I’ve just shown my heteronormative bias! I’m sorry. Anyone can find anything erotic. Now I’ve got to back-pedal like crazy!
pfft.

You are who you are and speak from your perspective.

"easier"?

Perhaps. Men tend to be more visually stimulated. And read into most stuff, "that what she said"

My experience has been that women tend to gravitate toward more "suggestive" erotic than graphic.
Ok, interesting point.

kinda reminded me of this one.
Tho' all female parts.

Also weird by most folk's measure.

Attachments

• Swiss.Woman_IMF.jpg
    Swiss.Woman_IMF.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 11
Back