A Sky Colored Cock

She had never let a man see her before. Never. So she was mortified when he opened the bathroom door without knocking and saw her touching herself . Not just touching, enjoying her very sensitive parts like she did. Of course she wanted him, but she was barely able to kiss him so far. And that embarrased her, too. At her age…still too shy to do it . But now he saw her, and he didn’t close the door IMG_0031.png(An attempt on my tablet)

She let herself start to air out while he got her razor. When he was away she didn’t bother with landscaping. But now he was home and she wanted her skin to be smooth and bare so she could feel every touch of his tongue and his lips as he ate her all up. IMG_0033.png

Last edited:
She had never let a man see her before. Never. So she was mortified when he opened the bathroom door without knocking and saw her touching herself . Not just touching, enjoying her very sensitive parts like she did. Of course she wanted him, but she was barely able to kiss him so far. And that embarrased her, too. At her age…still too shy to do it . But now he saw her, and he didn’t close the door View attachment 2329657(An attempt on my tablet)
Such tempting timidity!!! Seductive shyness. Erotically arousing embarassament.

Finally! The gods had brought a model to the life drawing group that he could get into! Really, really into. Her lips were so puffed up! So puffed up and pouty they cast a shadow just underneath, on her thighs. And the coloring! Was it just that her very fair skin made the pink of her labia so….so rosey? Or was she truly aroused? She certainly looked that way to him, and he absolutely felt that way. You_Doodle_2024-03-22T20_37_29Z.jpeg

Last edited:
Wonderful concept!

This Saturday there will be no life drawing, for me, due to Spring Break at the University. :(
The following Saturday will be Thomas, who is a good model, who has been the most frequent.
April 6 will be the unwinding model. I will be more prepared and perhaps she will be less tired.

Wonderful concept!

This Saturday there will be no life drawing, for me, due to Spring Break at the University. :(
The following Saturday will be Thomas, who is a good model, who has been the most frequent.
April 6 will be the unwinding model. I will be more prepared and perhaps she will be less tired.
They need to get this model in for your sessions!

She loved it when he spread his legs wide open so she could crawl into the space where they met. Since she was small she could fold herself up right over his penis and slowly lip, lick and nibble him round and round. One hand fondled his balls while the other stroked and moved the skin at the base of his shaft. She knew it excited him when she made a tight circle with her lips and slid them down and up like a tight, wet V. Often this was the way they started, with him spurting off into her throat. He could recover while bringing her pleasure, then they’d come again as he thrust his big, thick erection deeper and deeper into her desire. IMG_9801.png

Back