A Sexual Thesaurus.

Request
can you please add Danger Wank... to give sexual pleasure to your self in a place where the chance of getting caught is very high... baz

Last edited:
Danger Wank... interesting word choice not what I would have chosen to call such acts.

I was hoping someone would give this a shot...........

Rolls up his sleeves and sits down to compose a reply before Yesihia changes the word.

As Promised a quick post before I head to work!

Impress.

Synonyms:

Affect, arouse, awe, be conspicuous, blow away, buffalo, bulldoze, carry, electrify, enforce, enthuse, excite, faze, galvanize, get*, grab, grandstand, inspire, kill*, knock out, make a hit, make an impression, make splash, move, overawe, pique, provoke, push around, register, score, show off, slay, stimulate, stir, strike, sway, thrill, touch

I didn’t dress to impress the woman I had been dreaming about for weeks. I hadn’t planned our evening to excite or showoff my talents. I wanted to present the true me for her appraisal, unadorned.

Yes, I wanted to make an impression. I wanted my touch to thrill her which man wouldn’t? She would meet the real man tonight , and would be drawn to me, not due trappings laced with subterfuge but because of the connection I was sure she would feel.

New Word!

Thanks Demon I am sorry I missed you, enjoy your day at work *giggles*

I would like to thank every one for their contributions and do hope some new more people will try their hand at this fun task!:rose:

I think it is time for a new word :)

1] Idyllic

2] If one were to view the scene it looked idyllic. A couple locked in a lovers embrace, exchanging kisses, soft words, each indistinguishable from the other. A perfect sculpture; softness embracing hardness, edges blurring, almost as if they were one glorious entity, a new species being born into the balmy morning.

One would never guess what was taking place beneath the surface of the tableau. A power struggle as old as time itself, Eve tempting Adam or in this case……. Adam perhaps tempting Eve!

Bazatheman.

If you contribute a paragraph to this thread, I promise Danger Wank will be the next word/Phrase that I offer in this thread.

Are you UP for the challange?:devil:

Shameless Bump!

Hoping that someone will help me out and post a paragraph or so. :rose:

Idyllic - -Perfect.

It was, Sean thought to himself, the perfect setting for his rendezvous with the lovely Sarah. The meadow grass was lush and soft, now that summer`s door was about to close on what had been a majestic season in Cornwall. An azure blue sky above, with scattered soft white clouds, almost as pillows on the calmest sea. Birdsong filled the meadow, from the distant wood, forever known as Lovers Copse, indeed, it was probably the only place in Christendom, that Sean considered suitable for the occasion.
And now, at last. he had convinced her, to join him on a picnic, where, if all went well, Sean would finally be in a position to tell Sarah exactly how deep his feelings for her now were.

Shameless - - brazen

They called her a brazen hussy, and, in the eyes of some, that was probably correct. But to me she was the most sexually proficient, and erotically inclined person that it has ever been my pleasure to meet, and, to bed. Depraved, wanton, and many other comments have been made about her, yes, she is brash, and immoral, but nobody can seriously deny that she has a heart of gold. Outrageous behaviour by a woman of her age, is, sadly, often miisconstrued.

Last edited:
Idyllic - Picturesque

The setting was beautiful, pristine, uncluttered by the various things of society. Pure picturesque landscape stretching in every direction. His hands trailed gently over her body, admiring the smooth skin, the unblemished canvas she was giving him. There could be no more perfect setting for what was to come, for the ways he would paint her skin.

Idylic - Unspoiled.

He had followed the girl for weeks patiently waiting for his opportunity. He was an inhabitant of the shadows always searching for that perfect something. He had found it in this fragile girl, she was pure, unspoiled and soon he would add her to his collection……

(Sorry for the delay I will write a more complete paragraph for your next word, I promise.:D)

This thread has lain dormant for a while so this is a small reminder.

A Sexual Thesaurus.

“A thesaurus is a work that lists words grouped together according to similarity of meaning (containing synonyms and sometimes antonyms), although including synonyms, a thesaurus should not be taken as a complete list of all the synonyms for a particular word. The entries are also designed for drawing distinctions between similar words and assisting in choosing exactly the right word.” Taken from Wikipedia the free encyclopedia.

Choosing exactly the right word?” This is where my friends on lit come into play

I am hoping that you will help this fledgling writer improve her erotic writing endeavors; to elevate them from ordinary prose to inspired works of art.

In each post I am going to place a word and I would like you all to do the following;

1] Give me an alternate word with a similar meaning &

2] Place it in a sentence or better yet an inspiring paragraph or two!

So here we go again feel free to jump in :)

Time for a new word.

1] Predator

2] Soon the young beauty found her wrists bound, the horse hair rope tossed over a beam of the small chapel. She was drawn upright, her toes barely touching the ground,her lithe young body drawn as tight as a bow string, her firm young breasts straining against the confines of her nightdress.

"Please nooooo.... pleeese!"

As if she had not spoken, he approached her like the evil predator he was. The young girl was about to close her eyes and pray when her heart froze, he was slashing off her petticoats baring her legs to her waist, baring her to the gaze of others! Panicked she started to struggle, heedless that the action caused pain to lance through her shoulders or that it put her at risk from his cruel knife. His huge hand none to gently closed around her upper thigh like a vice, its unfamiliarity stilled her and she froze. Not pausing he continued pressing the cold steel to her supple flesh slowly, taking his time as he bared her secret places to his gaze.

Last edited:
Word] Predator

1] Ferocious - Using predator as an adjective ferocious is a synonym

2]

There was an odd stillness in the sounds. Despite their constant nature, and the rather visceral reactions they should provoke the sense here is that of stillness. Despite the girls hoarse moans and whimpers, despite the ferocious assault on her body that was causing them, despite the grunts of the man on top of her. There was little perception of time and chaos. Only the stillness of a moment between the two.

Here we go...

This thread has lain dormant for a while so this is a small reminder.

A Sexual Thesaurus.

“A thesaurus is a work that lists words grouped together according to similarity of meaning (containing synonyms and sometimes antonyms), although including synonyms, a thesaurus should not be taken as a complete list of all the synonyms for a particular word. The entries are also designed for drawing distinctions between similar words and assisting in choosing exactly the right word.” Taken from Wikipedia the free encyclopedia.

Choosing exactly the right word?” This is where my fellow Litsters come into play

I am hoping that you will help this fledgling writer improve her erotic writing endeavors; to elevate them from ordinary prose to inspired works of art.

In each post I am going to place a word and I would like you all to do the following;

1] Give me an alternate word with a similar meaning &

So here we go again feel free to jump in :)

Time for a new word.

1] Predator

2] Soon the young beauty found her wrists bound, the horse hair rope tossed over a beam of the small chapel. She was drawn upright, her toes barely touching the ground,her lithe young body drawn as tight as a bow string, her firm young breasts straining against the confines of her nightdress.

"Please nooooo.... pleeese!"

As if she had not spoken, he approached her like the evil predator he was. The young girl was about to close her eyes and pray when her heart froze, he was slashing off her petticoats baring her legs to her waist, baring her to the gaze of others! Panicked she started to struggle, heedless that the action caused pain to lance through her shoulders or that it put her at risk from his cruel knife. His huge hand none to gently closed around her upper thigh like a vice, its unfamiliarity stilled her and she froze. Not pausing he continued pressing the cold steel to her supple flesh slowly, taking his time as he bared her secret places to his gaze.

I'm a little tired of using the word: Thrust

He Thrust his cock into her tight, needy sex.

I always find myself writing this verb in SRPs, and if anyone can give me an alternative I'd appreciate it.

Though I should warn you all I tend to be particular in the words I choose to use....the reason I keep writing that word: Thrust is because I haven't come across a better one to describe the action.

I'm even pickier about names for characters than words, but that particularness about words and their meanings is the reason I've avoided this thread in the past.

But none of the synonyms I have came up for Thrust I've ever been happy over, so I leave the search to others.

Thank you for choosing a new word Veroe

Thrust

I would like some inspired person to do the following;

1] Give us an alternate word with a similar meaning &

People rarely post here so do not hold your breath Veroe.

The word Predator got only one response. :D

I will be back with my response soon:rose: ( The Sound of Music has my attention at the moment :) )

Last edited:
Word- Thrust

[1] Pressed.

[2] He pressed his male hardness deep within her secret depths. It was a slow insistent possession, a potent branding of sorts. His equally slow and deliberate withdrawal left her bereft until she felt him enter her once more only to claim over and over that which he considered His alone.

( * giggles* OK! So I cheated some...pressed is a form of slow thrust ..you know a, slow and easy, all the way to the hilt, type of thrust..a soul stealing, orgasm inducing, devouring whole kind of thrust.:eek::D:rose:)

Maybe I should have used Possession as an alternate to thrust lol...mmmmm...Got to love poetic license :rose:

Last edited:
Word- Thrust

[1] Pressed.

[2] He pressed his male hardness deep within her secret depths. It was a slow insistent possession, a potent branding of sorts. His equally slow and deliberate withdrawal left her bereft until she felt him enter her once more only to claim over and over that which he considered His alone.

( * giggles* OK! So I cheated some...pressed is a form of slow thrust ..you know a, slow and easy, all the way to the hilt, type of thrust..a soul stealing, orgasm inducing, devouring whole kind of thrust.:eek::D:rose:)

Maybe I should have used Possession as an alternate to thrust lol...mmmmm...Got to love poetic license :rose:

Word - Thrust

[1] Plunge

[2] Zach paused momentarily before plunging his need deep into the heat of her offered soul.

Back