A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

-Leon smiled and loved seeing his sister get all hot over his cock. Leon grins as he began to lightly move his hips in side her mouth enjoying the thrusts he was giving her they were not to deep and they were not to fast he would give it to her if he thought she could handle it once he felt he was to cum.-

*She felt his hips move and her head began to bob back and forth. Each time she pulled back she'd swirl her tongue across the head. Her hand came up and rubbed his balls*

-The man watched with a hard on and could not believe what was going on, Leon gripped her hair a bit as he fucked her mouth, this was getting him so excited and his speed picked up. Leon wanted to burst right now but he wanted to make her beg for his cum holding on to it he grins.-

*Annie had that feeling again but it just fueled her to put on a great show. She opened her mouth wide and rubbed his balls harder. Her other hand slipped under her skirt and she fingered her soaking pussy making her moan against his cock.*

-Leon was loving Annie's mouth and watching her finger her pussy as he fucked her mouth. Oh yeah Annie Make your brother cum all in your mouth then you can ask your big brother how you want to be fucked."-he said as he gripped her hair tighter feeling his balls tighten up he was going to explode soon.-

*she fingered herself faster and swirled her tongue across his cock head. Her moans got louder and vibrated against his cock. When he shoved his cock down his throat she'd swallow and squeeze his cock.*

-He felt her mouth grasp his cock as he came filling her cum hungry mouth.-"Oh yeah that feels so good, drink it all you cum hungry whore."-he said feeling her heat rising up at him.-

*she swallowed all her brother's cum looking up at him. Slowly she let it go with a pop. She stood up and kissed him deeply.* "please fuck my tight wet cunt brother. Lemme be your cum slut."

-Leon grins and bends her over letting her hold on to the wood as Leon slides his cock deep in to her pussy. Leon groans.-"Yeah be my cum slut you fuck hole."-he begins to pump her pussy nice and fast picking up the pace as they go.-

*she moaned as he pumped he'd pussy. Her head turned in the direction of their audience without knowing.* "Yess I'm your cum slut brother... ohh fuck my tight cunt.."

-Leon pounded her pussy feeling her cunt tighten around him.-"Oh yeah squeeze your cunt around me Annie make me cum all over you."-he groaned his hips slapped against hers-

*she moaned louder and clenched her cunt muscles. She pushed back meeting his thrusts* "yess cover me in your cum big brother..ohhhh"

-Leon pushed his cock deep in her feeling her clench on to him he knew she would be screaming louder the harder he fucked her he smiled as he looked to her.-"You want me to cum all over you you nasty slut yeah if you want me to cum all over you better fucking moan for it."

*she moaned louder almost screaming as she pushed back more* "please... I want all your hot cum..mmm your nasty cum whore wants your cum!"

-Leon pulled out and knelt her down as he drenched her cum from her face to her body as he stroked his cock giving her bits more as he looked.-"clean me up cum slut."-he said as he groaned feeling her lips on his cock sucking out a few more squirts of cum he groaned in pleasure.-

*Annie smiled and moaned when he covered her in his cum. She licked and sucked him when he told her to clean him. She swallowed his cum and let go of his cock.* "Brother made a mess" *she pretended to pout as she scooped up the rest of the cum with her fingers and licked them*

-He grins as he helped her to the bathroom while the male employee made a mess behind the crates. Leon smiled to her.-"You clean up and i will see you at 2:30pm my apartment to take you shopping."-he smiled.-

*Annie nodded her head then kissed her brother. She thought she should tell him about her dream but she just let it go. Once she told him goodbye she went into the bathrrom to clean her body and fix her hair. She couldn't wait to go shopping. After she fixes herself she goes to her car and heads home.*

-It was 2pm and he headed home for the day as Leon smiled and dressed for shopping waiting out side for his sister and watches her pull up.-"HEHE!"-he said to him self.-

*Annie got out wearing Jean shorts and a tube top. She'd decided to put on panties but no bra. Making her way to Leon.* "Ready to go."

-He smiled.-"You bet sexy."-he said as he began to drive to there favorite Sex shop he smiled as he drove running his hand over her breasts to her pussy as he teased her a bit.-

*she smiled and licked her lips* "Mmm keep that up and we wont make it into the store" *she leaned back a little in her seat*

-He smiled as he began to rub her pussy more bit by bit till they made it and he winked.-"Let's go sis."-he said as he walked in with her looking at what he could get for her like gags and such.-

*she pouted and walked into the store with him. Browsing around she found a section with crops and whips. She lightly touched them and felt a tingle in her pussy. Slowly she walked away and started looking at lingerie*

-Leon started getting a idea what she wanted.-"I want you to pick out,Toys,Lingeie,Costumes, and any play things you want."-he said as he watched her roam the store he smiled.-

Back