A School Affair

I swatted her ass cheeks, one at a time, "Go lock the door and come back here."

She walked over and while she did, I fished my cock out and began stroking it. I looked up and saw her walking back, the I said, "No, crawl to me."

I crawled to him, my breasts swinging freely in my blouse, my hard nipples poking through the fabric.

I was so glad he let me lock the door. I lowered my eyes and crawled until I was at his feet. I could hear him stroking his cock. And I knew it was just inches away but I knew better than to reach for him without his invitation.

I was fucking panting by the time she reached me. She was on all fours beween my feet, looking down. "Without raising up, open your blouse," I ordered.

Once she did, I was so very close to cumming. "Raise up, bitch and aot pretty."

As she reached her apex, I blew my wad, spraying her face and tits woth my white hot cum, with a long low guttural moan. "Do not wipe it off, but rub it in."

I drug my finger along the piss slit and placed the glob of cum on her tongue. "Do not wash it off until you shower in the morning."

I opened my blouse and knelt up. I was relieved that I had pulled my blouse back when his cum splashed on my skin. I moaned a little. I had hoped he was going to put his cock in my throat.

I rubbed his cum into my skin. I buttoned my blouse back up. I ran my tongue over my lower lip.

I reached down and caressed her face. "Go home, and tomorrow is the night. You will be mine."

I leaned my face against his hand and closed my eyes.

"We always bring a change of clothes so we don't look like a bunch of teachers. It's a jeans and boots sort of place."

I buttoned up my blouse and smoothed my hair and stood up.

"Not for you, not tomorrow," I said flatly.

I tilted her head back and continued, "Tomorrow you will a slutty short skirt that barely covers your ass. You will also wear a loose fitting blouse that gives me easy access to my titties."

I mentally thumbed through my closet.

"I will do my best. I don't really have many slutty clothes. But I will come up with something."

I gathered up my things and headed for the door.

"I will see you tomorrow, on time, I promise."

I looked up at her and said, "You will never be late again and you will dress appropriately tomorrow night. Either failure will bring dire consequences. "

I looked at him as I made my way to the door.

"You don't have to tell me twice. I just said I would take care of it. On both counts." I snapped. My body was so full of sexual tension that I didn't realize how tense I sounded.

I was up and across the room in an instance, flaccid cock flapping. I grabbed a handful of hair and pressed her against the wall. "I am not your bitch," I snarled. "You will NEVER talk to me like that again."

I didn't expect him to come at me, and I certainly didn't expect to be pressed to the wall, my neck bent by his hand in my hair. I think I cried out but I wasn't sure.

I found myself crying, and doing my very best to be as still as possible. I wasn't sure what to do. It all felt so unfamiliar and all consuming. It took a few seconds for me to gather my thoughts.

"Yes, Sir." was all that I whispered. I didn't move and I held my breath. The tension in the room was thick enough to choke me.

I wrapped a hand around her waist and ahoved my hand dowm between her legs. "You bitch, belong to me. And after tomorrow, it will be sealed and final."

I ground my fingers against her clit and continued, "You will never talk to me like that again. Only with deference and respect, understood?"

" Yes, Sir. I understand." I choked out. My body was shuddering as he toyed with my clit.

"Good girl, now go home."

I let Melody go and tucked my cock back into my slacks.

Just then I remebered, "Bend over and gran your ankles."

I looked at him confused and then smiled. I bent over and grabbed my ankles and pulled my skirt up.

I grab the butt plug and begin working it back and forth twisting left and right until it comes out with an audible plop sound.

"There, next time I take this out, I will replace it with my cock."

I handed the plug to her and said, "Take this home and clean it thoroughly and keep it with you at all times."

I take the plug and stash it in my purse, wrapped in my panties.

"See you tomorrow."

I rushed to my car, trying to avoid any of my colleagues. I wasn't sure I could act as if everything was normal.

I left more alowly talking to a handful of people along the way. I realized that I hadn't asked Melody what she was going to wear.

What are you wearing to school tomorrow​

I was sitting in my car when I got the text asking about my wardrobe choices.

Fridays we get to wear jeans and school shirts, but I am guessing that is not what you would like me to wear. So, I will wear my light blue summer dress.

I tossed my phone in the seat and decided to run through Sonic for an iced tea on my way home.

correct, no jeans or slacks. Nothing but dresses and skirts​

I drove home and changed into shorts and running shoes. I went for a long run to enjoy the week that has been so far. From the new kid with out a friend to the new kid with a fuck toy.

I was going to like Dallas.

I went home, sipping my tea. Then, after I got dinner in the oven, I ransacked my closet looking for something perfect for Roosters. I had to take scissors to one of my skirts, but I wasn't going to fail to follow directions.

The next morning I wore jeans and bought a team polo at the school store.

I waited in the classroom for Melody and she showed up a couple minutes early. I met her at the door and whispered, "Lock it."

I pressed her agianst the wall and kissed her deeply. One hand dropped between her legs and the other to her ass.

Breaking the kiss, I asked, "Are you ready for the next gift?"

I had on my dress as promised and arrived five minutes early. His kiss made me feel so much better. I found myself melting against the wall.

"Yes, Sir, I am ready." I whispered.

I reached into my pocket and pulled a baggy out containing two heavy procelin balls attached by a string. I shoved her panties to the side and smiled as I felt her dripping cunt. Pressing one, then the second into her, I pulled her panties back into place.

I swatted her covered pussy jiggling the balls in her cunt. "I will take those out tonight as I claim you."

Back