A question for the Gentlemen of the forum.

I never used to feel 'sexy'. 'Sexy' was what chicks are. They are attracting attention which is the traditional female role. Then I started camming at the same time I was examining my sexuality, especially gender issues. I'm bisexual. Sexuality was conflicting and confusing for me. I started to turn men on. Making men hard makes me feel sexy, it is a feminine feeling to me.

What makes you feel 'sexy'? I asked my guy this and he said he doesn't feel sexy. He just said if he sees the right visual input he likes he's ready to go. But that's just being turned on. Do guys ever feel sexy with themselves apart from outside stimulation? I'm just curious. Trying to help him be more in touch with his carnal side and not feel ashamed. Thanks for reading.
I think a large part of it for me is knowing that I've helped create the mood and a good environment in which the young lady feels free to express herself sexually. I guess what I'm saying is I love it when a lady feels sexy and expresses that to me not only with her words but her body as well

Don't feel sexy, never have think it's for somebody else to decide on it. I only think I look good when I'm dressed up, which isn't very often and consists of Ben sherman or Fred perry, levi jeans or sta prest, Dr martens and flight jacket, accompanied by braces, or suspenders as our American cousins say, over the shoulders or hanging down.

I cannot fool myself onto saying I'm a hunk or sexy or fit, just not me, I'm just fucking ugly. Can't promote myself that way at all.

There was a time

As I lose weight my mind goes there at times, but then reality kills the thought.

Lit is good at keeping one humble

What makes you feel 'sexy'? I asked my guy this and he said he doesn't feel sexy. He just said if he sees the right visual input he likes he's ready to go. But that's just being turned on. Do guys ever feel sexy with themselves apart from outside stimulation? I'm just curious. Trying to help him be more in touch with his carnal side and not feel ashamed. Thanks for reading.
Occasionally I do, but it's rare. And it's not something specific each time.

Wearing speedos = silly
Sharing in household chores (dishes, laundry) = nice guy
Doing outside chores (mowing lawn), holding the door for her = what a guy's supposed to do
Topping off her gas tank so she doesn't have to = kinda sexy
Active bleeding while covered in mud = sexy

What makes you feel 'sexy'? I asked my guy this and he said he doesn't feel sexy.
I'm learning what makes my wife pause, or stops her dead in her tracks and completely derails what she's doing at any particular moment.

Flashing her my underwear (or none), stretching in front of her, or anything else that throws her off her routine. I'll follow up with grabbing her, throwing her against the wall, and forcefully kissing and groping her, then walk away and go about my business as if nothing happened. If anything makes me feel sexy, it's that. Her stopped, staring blankly, and stuttering something about completely forgetting what she was doing. Seeing that makes me feel sexy.

My wife thinks I’m sexy, but I wouldn’t consider myself sexy in any way, shape or form.

I’m just me.

Knowing I have the eye of my wife. If that makes sense. Eye contact with a stranger walking by sometimes sparks a feeling that I feel sexy. But is usually never thought about much except that was nice.

Giving my wife pleasure! Her response(s) are priceless.

to be honest as i am...me. i was taught growing up to always be a gentleman. never insult or talk down to others, always keep my chin up, no matter who, what or where to always stand tall, stand confident. always dress nice, always smell good and always treat a lady like a lady.

Interesting question.

Because I'm not turned on by the visuals or the innate nature of masculinity I find it difficult to imagine myself as sexy even though I've been told by more than one partner I am, in a non-standard quirky way. I don't feel sexy when I'm naked, for instance.

When I dress in lingerie I do feel it, not in a sissy sense or as if I'm somehow more feminine (I'm not). Just how it feels and looks in the mirror. I suppose because it feels kinky too.

Many years ago I used to do a lot of public speaking with my job. The response from American women to a tall, well-dressed English guy with a deep voice often led to some interesting encounters! Those occasions and encounters certainly gave me a sense of inner confidence that felt sexy.

Last edited:
a tight pair of leather pants make me feel sexy. also sexy: a moan and a whisper in my ear when a male friend hugs me, "Your'e so fuckin hot."

Back