A new thread, a new name, a new man!

Thanks!

Happy weekend everyone! I'll be spending the day on the sofa watching the Monaco GP.

Went to a fancy dress party as Thor last night, expect that costume to make an appearance in this thread later in the week!

Thor?? Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so begins my wonderful week off!

How is everyone today? Thor pics will be along later in the week, but I'll take a quickie in the meantime :)

Send me a PM if you stop by the thread!

Morning everyone. Here's a couple of pyjama based photos. There is a third, but I'll leave that one to your imagination.
Get your hand out of the way and let me take care of that -- you big tease!
And I'm feeling lazy. I don't want to use my imagination. Cough up the goods! :devil:
Also, where is this Thor costume??? Hooray! I heart you, sweetie! :heart:

Hi there! How is everyone?

Monday back at work is tough. Someone entertain me!

Hi everyone!

So the shower set hasn't happened just yet, mainly because I'm super busy packing for a house move and destroying the mess that has somehow appeared where my garden used to be. It is doing the latter job that brings me onto this quick picture, taken just a minute ago after getting out of the baking sun.

These are, incidentally, my current favourite boxers :cool:

My favourites too!

Hey look it's my favourite gentlemen litster and the only one I have the pleasure of knowing in the flesh. Post more you beautiful moron ;)

Hey look it's my favourite gentlemen litster and the only one I have the pleasure of knowing in the flesh. Post more you beautiful moron ;)

Yes I am indeed back. Apologies for the thread neglection!

I'll post a pic or two later to make up for it. Okay?

This just might be my new favorite thread :devil:

Welcome! You will have to wait until tomorrow for a new picture based post but I am thoroughly glad to have you here ;)

Get yourself a drink and make yourself comfortable...

Something new. I had fun taking these :)

Last edited:
Thank you :)

It's good to be back. Maybe more in the morning.

How is everyone?

Well worth the wait! Thanks for alerting me - I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on those!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments :)

More tomorrow, or later tonight if I can't sleep, which is common. Especially as it's so hot at night!

Remember, I do take requests :)

Well hello you. Good to see you.

Did I miss a THOR costume??? Please, please pretty please post again? *bats eyes*

Back