A new thread, a new name, a new man!

Woah that was another unexpected, lengthy absence from logging in here! Sorry! God knows where I wandered off to!

How is everyone? It's good to be home :)

mmm

Not to untidy baby, now if you wouldn't mind turning round so us girls can check out the front lol xxxxx

Woah that was another unexpected, lengthy absence from logging in here! Sorry! God knows where I wandered off to!

How is everyone? It's good to be home :)

And you show up pic-less? WTF!? *pout* :(
Happy to find you here again, though. Big hugs and kisses. :heart::kiss:

Okay heres something new.

I've got a new watch ;)

Also I have kik now, if anyone wants to message me that would be wonderful. My username is raisedbypandas :cool:

Last edited:

I've got a new watch ;)

Also I have kik now, if anyone wants to message me that would be wonderful. My username is raisedbypandas :cool:

Ummm, there’s a watch in these pics? :rolleyes:
Also, please pick me up off the floor (and do with me as you please).
That second pic has ruined me for the day. *swoon and drool*

Ummm, there’s a watch in these pics? :rolleyes:
Also, please pick me up off the floor (and do with me as you please).
That second pic has ruined me for the day. *swoon and drool*

And here's me thinking my pants were too tight :rolleyes:

I need some help. I'd like to post short stories/erotic thoughts/fantasies somewhere, as I love writing and find it a huge turn on. Here may not be the place? Or is it? If not, where else?

Last edited:
Im SO glad you're back, and I'd love to read your naughty musings. Here is fine for me :)

And here's me thinking my pants were too tight :rolleyes:

I need some help. I'd like to post short stories/erotic thoughts/fantasies somewhere, as I love writing and find it a huge turn on. Here may not be the place? Or is it? If not, where else?

I do it on my thread -- mix stories and pics! No one seems to mind.
And I would absolutely love to read more about your fantasies, especially if you pair them with pics!!! :devil::D

I need a bigger bath and someone to wash my back...

Last edited:
It certainly is, thanks for stopping by Nancy :)

I can't sleep tonight. Anyone around to keep me company?

I've got a new watch ;)

The second one Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Morning everyone, I hope your Monday is bearable!

Morning everyone. Here's a couple of pyjama based photos. There is a third, but I'll leave that one to your imagination.

Attachments

• IMAG0298.jpg
    IMAG0298.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG0299.jpg
    IMAG0299.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 54
Finally it's Friday and the start of a 10 day break from work for me. HUZZAH!

Nice pjs, happy Friday!!

Thanks!

Happy weekend everyone! I'll be spending the day on the sofa watching the Monaco GP.

Went to a fancy dress party as Thor last night, expect that costume to make an appearance in this thread later in the week!

Back