A new Den for all the lovely and sexy ladies that are over 50 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi l'm 54....thanks for this thread. All of you ladies posting in this thread are very sexy.

If you look like that at 54 I can't even begin to imagine what you'll look like at 108! I hope you included yourself "All of you ladies posting on this thread". You all make VS stand for very sexy rather than Victoria's Secret. But lucky us! You're all our secrets!

Cheers

If you look like that at 54 I can't even begin to imagine what you'll look like at 108! I hope you included yourself "All of you ladies posting on this thread". You all make VS stand for very sexy rather than Victoria's Secret. But lucky us! You're all our secrets!

Cheers

Thank you..

I took the picture a month or so ago....I don't think I've changed that much lol...and for the record I honestly hope I'm not around at 108...thanks again for the very nice compliment. The gym can do wonders if you stick with the program :)

Thank you..

I took the picture a month or so ago....I don't think I've changed that much lol...and for the record I honestly hope I'm not around at 108...thanks again for the very nice compliment. The gym can do wonders if you stick with the program :)

You will always be gorgeous :rose:

Hey...

This place seems familiar... Hmmm... whadayaknow... I might be due. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back