A new Den for all the lovely and sexy ladies that are over 50 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you EVER!! need a tongue bath...

These are all such great responses that I wish I had thought of myself, but they're not all I envy!! Suffice it to say I'd be celebrating too if I looked that hot!! :rose:

Last edited:
Bumping this thread.................

because I'm 55 today!!! Yay!!! :nana:

You know how when the sun comes out over a waterfall and a rainbow forms? Well, the sun came out over that waterfall today and the rainbow looked at these pics and said "no way to be as beautiful as tali so not coming out". Just gorgeous, darlin.

Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady. You look great.
Thank you so much! :kiss:
happy birthday you sexy woman you...
Hey Bandits, thank you!
Damn, I missed it... :mad:

Happy, happy birthday, tali, I hope it was grand. As are you, what a gorgeous way to celebrate! :kiss:
It was great, thank you Numi!! :rose:
A very Happy Birthday to you! Wonderful pics, The third my favorite! Enjoy you day!
Thank you!! :kiss:
a stunning beauty at any age... you are lovely tali, happy birthday
Thank you very much! :kiss:
so damn hot!!! Oh all the naughty things I want to do to that fine body
:eek: Toben, you charmer, thank you!
No way do I believe you’re 55 you are smoken hot
I have I.D.!!! :kiss:
These are all such great responses that I wish I had thought of myself, but they're not all I envy!! Suffice it to say I'd be celebrating too if I looked that hot!!
Aren't they sweet? :)
SUCH A FREAKING GORGEOUS BABE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY!! :

Thank you, I did!! :kiss:

You know how when the sun comes out over a waterfall and a rainbow forms? Well, the sun came out over that waterfall today and the rainbow looked at these pics and said "no way to be as beautiful as tali so not coming out". Just gorgeous, darlin.

:eek: You really know how to make a girl blush, thank you Z!! :heart:

I'm sorry I'm late beautiful Tali. You're an amazing woman, and an amazing friend. You are living proof that being happy and kind is timeless. Happy birthday doll. :rose::kiss:

Bump bump bump :D

Oh well i guess i will post another one ! Here is one of my naughty outfits !

:cattail:

Z6sGIy2.jpg

Absolutely stunning and so sexy. Love that nipple . Just want to suckle it mmm

I'm sorry I'm late beautiful Tali. You're an amazing woman, and an amazing friend. You are living proof that being happy and kind is timeless. Happy birthday doll. :rose::kiss:

And I'm late replying to you! :eek: Thank you so much, I'm all blushy over here. Being happy and kind is free, I like free! :) Plus, you make it easy, kind sir!! :kiss:

I was a very dirty girl this weekend and had all kinds of dirty fun!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back