A challenge...

LiverpoolMaster

Really Really Experienced
... and a serious one... for any artist here.

One of the most appealing ideas which comes to my mind when I think about my favourite sexual theme - infidelity - is of a woman thoroughly enjoying what she's getting from her lover. To me, the image which most accurately sums this up is: straight missionary, legs scissored around lover's torso, toes curling, arms/hands around lover's shoulders, wedding ring very evident, possibly nails digging into his back, eyes closed, look of rapture on her face, possibly eyes closed and mouth open.

Now, I've seen plenty of drawings of fucking both on here and elsewhere... but, strange to relate, not come across one which comes even close to this. Maybe it's too obvious? Maybe it can't be done for some reason?

If anyone can point me at a good photo of this online, I'd be grateful... but artwork is much better.

I challenge any artist here to produce a good line drawing of this single scene - either pencil or pen and ink. This isn't for any commercial purpose or for giving to me, as such, just for general showing.

One of the most appealing ideas which comes to my mind when I think about my favourite sexual theme - infidelity - is of a woman thoroughly enjoying what she's getting from her lover. To me, the image which most accurately sums this up is: straight missionary, legs scissored around lover's torso, toes curling, arms/hands around lover's shoulders, wedding ring very evident, possibly nails digging into his back, eyes closed, look of rapture on her face, possibly eyes closed and mouth open.

I'll second all of that. Deceitful cuckoldry in its (literally) most naked and visceral form. Always a fan.

You're unlikely to get any "challenge takers" here. PM me if you're interested and I'll detail my own experience of dealing with certain people.

I'll second all of that. Deceitful cuckoldry in its (literally) most naked and visceral form. Always a fan.

You're unlikely to get any "challenge takers" here. PM me if you're interested and I'll detail my own experience of dealing with certain people.

True and a half.

Now, I've seen plenty of drawings of fucking both on here and elsewhere... but, strange to relate, not come across one which comes even close to this. Maybe it's too obvious? Maybe it can't be done for some reason?

If anyone can point me at a good photo of this online, I'd be grateful... but artwork is much better.

I challenge any artist here to produce a good line drawing of this single scene - either pencil or pen and ink. This isn't for any commercial purpose or for giving to me, as such, just for general showing.
Soo…. Hire an artist to do it! Seems obvious to me. Some illustration work is just 5 to 15 bucks!

You might find out that the artists who are capable of not only drawing bodies skillfully, for it to be realistic looking, but also have the talent to translate emotion onto canvas, rarely will be moved by an anonymous challenger to spend days on a project.

Soo…. Hire an artist to do it! Seems obvious to me. Some illustration work is just 5 to 15 bucks!
I concur with the first part, but hope they would not expect too much for that price !!
I think we are going into the ai art territory where you would expect something that cheap !

I concur with the first part, but hope they would not expect too much for that price !!
I think we are going into the ai art territory where you would expect something that cheap !
Yes for the level of skill and artistry you are looking at 150-200$ at a minimum, I would expect

You might find out that the artists who are capable of not only drawing bodies skillfully, for it to be realistic looking, but also have the talent to translate emotion onto canvas, rarely will be moved by an anonymous challenger to spend days on a project.

Or "you might find out" that there are other potential reasons why certain challenges aren't accepted.

Or "you might find out" that there are other potential reasons why certain challenges aren't accepted.
That is true, it would have to be something personally interesting to me to make me want to take up an (unpaid) challenge, plus I do not believe that there are many artisitcally inclined people waiting for someone else to give them a prompt in order to activate their artistic abilities !
That is what ai art is (suppossed) to do.

That is true, it would have to be something personally interesting to me to make me want to take up an (unpaid) challenge, plus I do not believe that there are many artisitcally inclined people waiting for someone else to give them a prompt in order to activate their artistic abilities !
That is what ai art is (suppossed) to do.

Oh, there's a much more elephanty-sized animal in the room than that.

So, if you’re talking about a drawing, you might not have to pay that much. You can hire concepts artists, sketch artists, etc. but if you are talking about finding a piece of artwork, well planned to pay for it. But still, you can find Young artists who are willing to attempt what you’ve asked, get some sketches and make sure they get the concept first… Or share sketches from other artists… Then commission a work that fits your budget!

Back