85 Year Old Maxine "Melting Hound Dog" Waters Is Going Nuts Again

My foot finds your ass in the dark.
Had a lot of experience in playfully finding the derrieres of other men with your bare feetsies when the lights are off, have ya now, McScat?

61fbc1d41b1df774de47ae688ea93aab_w200.gif

Expert? Like you punch the holes in before sending the target down?
You have that a little off. I punch one big hole after sending the target down. I have a lot of trigger time and I'm not referring to the triggering I put on you every day either.:D

You have that a little off. I punch one big hole after sending the target down. I have a lot of trigger time and I'm not referring to the triggering I put on you every day either.:D
Calling out your non-sense is far from triggering. One big hole eh? Can’t actually get anything with something more precise-seems about right.

It’s gotta be hell when the target is moving too.., you wait for the clays to land before squeezing?

Calling out your non-sense is far from triggering. One big hole eh? Can’t actually get anything with something more precise-seems about right.

It’s gotta be hell when the target is moving too.., you wait for the clays to land before squeezing?
I shoot 25s on the trap range as well.:rolleyes:

Believe what you want, I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't the truth. I do it quite often.
Hmmm so you have done it four times and your total is 25… that makes more sense.

So fun watching folks like you show up at the range.

Back