41 M4M Seeking gay/pan/bi long term PenPal and chat partner

PenLightStories

Ideal Mate
Hey there. I'm 41 year old married man with a pretty busy life. I get bored pretty easily, though, and I'm a little stuck sexually so I wanted to meet men who are interested in long term penpal/chat relationships.

Specifically interested in bonding with people who have experience in relationships or sexual partners of the same gender or non-binary. Sorry, but I'm not seeking guys who have not had sex with at least some male or non-binary people.

I'm particularly interested in connecting with other writers or editors just because I geek out for strong writers and people who will correct my grammar or vocabulary.

What I'm seeking:
Let's just talk about life - since moving a few years ago, I'm cut off from my LGBTQ friends and I'm looking for more heteronormative friends. I'd like to hear about you....
Let's talk about sex and sexuality - Like let's get beyond "Have you ever?" and talk about what we're really after from sex (I'm Pen and I'm desperate for physical intimacy and affirmation).

FAQ:
Maybe we can be affectionate? - Why not?
Maybe we can be "real" friends? - I'm open to that.
Maybe we can exchange pictures/videos? - Of course. Just don't doxx me, bro
Maybe we could be lovers? - Chances are 1 in a million we'll meet irl but I'm giving it "a chance."

I also like the exploring this female persona I use in online chats/messaging so I'm open to exploring that fem angle but it's more of a character than someone I identify as. If that makes sense...

Hi how are you? My names Andy, Im 30 and bi-curious.
Ive never done anything with a guy before but Ive thought about it
and I think to start online would be best. Im pretty submissive if that
makes any difference. Hope to hear from you.

Hi everyone! I found a few partners last time but it seems like they all fizzled out. If anyone wants to try to get something going, let me know!

Hello to readers of this post. I may be interested in meeting bi, xdress and others who live in UK, Ireland or France. So if you would like to say hello please do. I am early 70's, bi and adventurous. My home you can dress 24/7 with no problems. If interested, say hello tell me about yourself.
it,s a shame i live in belgium,otherwise we would have some sweet,nice but also naughty kinky adventures with each other i think

Attachments

• sissy legs.jpg
    sissy legs.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 23
  • open legs&red sandals.jpg
    open legs&red sandals.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 23
Back