2nd round :)

Need to get them drinking earlier...too much on :p

lol I know, right

WOW! very sexy lady! love the thread! keep it up!

Thanks Ben!

Disagree with them, the less the better

Agreed, stud :)

Despite the green clothes in your St. Patty's day pics, I think you should still be pinched. And spanked. And groped......

haha, I hope I do.

LMAO.....very sexy sweetie, just don't go outside and catch a cold...it isn't summer yet:p. I can hear that sexy lil hmpf:kiss:

Mhmm, sure thing...Daddy-o lolz :) :kiss:

Cari you look good in everything I have seen you in and I could never say you wear too little. You look gorgeous as always.

*Pulls you close and kisses you deep and passionately while grabbing your hair and that amazing ass*

First time here seeing your collection. So beside myself with your stunningly beautiful pics that . . . I don't know my last name.

Huh? Thought that only happened on a first date.

I wore this most of the day and my roommates say I need to wear more clothes lol
I'm so used to seeing your awesome cleavage that when you're not showing it you look overdressed to me.

But you've got nice tummy and belly button, especially with your piercing. So a little bare midriff and some leg is a good thing to see.

hmmm... You are making me love St. Patrick's Day.. those green thong images will now be in my mind when I think about St. Patty's day. :)

attachment.php

lit was boring without you. you're the hottest lady on here by far

oh stop it. I'm blushing now

Then you have the wrong roommates ;) :D

haha probably!

Now see, if you were my roommate, I would have the opposite request ;)

lol well I live with 4 girls, so yeah

Cari you look good in everything I have seen you in and I could never say you wear too little. You look gorgeous as always.

*Pulls you close and kisses you deep and passionately while grabbing your hair and that amazing ass*

Yumm, I love kisses that like that

Your roomate is wrong you need ro wear less :devil::kiss:

How much less?! :O

First time here seeing your collection. So beside myself with your stunningly beautiful pics that . . . I don't know my last name.

Huh? Thought that only happened on a first date.

lol thank you!

Tell me where and when and I will cum!;)

Sounds like we'd have fun.

I think you need to wear what ever you want!!!!:devil:

believe me, I wear whatever I want

Personally I say you're a little overdressed ;)

exactly lol

I'm so used to seeing your awesome cleavage that when you're not showing it you look overdressed to me.

But you've got nice tummy and belly button, especially with your piercing. So a little bare midriff and some leg is a good thing to see.

haha next time cleavage will be shown then

mmmmmmmm. hi cari, i think i love you!
Foxy

lol aww. Thanks Foxy

hmmm... You are making me love St. Patrick's Day.. those green thong images will now be in my mind when I think about St. Patty's day. :)

attachment.php

Good, It's a plain and simple thong. It does the job though

Wow!!!

Glad you shared with us, Cari! Welcome back (even though I'm new here). You posted some really great pics, one hell of way to make your return. I know I'm not the only one here hoping that you'll continue to share with us.

Back