2nd round :)

Kiss Me Im Irish!

I promise I would kiss every inch of that gorgeous ass of yours. Those shorts look great on you. sooo tight! I am loving that green thong, you are even grabbing your ass (that's suppose to be my job) you like them so much.

You look great and everyone is going to want to kiss you. I know I do.

Love your Irish look! Didn't buy the bikini yet, but now I have an inkling to just go out and go wild this weekend as well ;) That is such a cute outfit! Wish I could rock a pair of white shorts like you :kiss:

Thanks Susan!! Everyone should go out and get wild this weekend! yayy

Cari, love the St. Patty's day shots :) hope you have a great evening!

Thank you cutie!

Can we pinch you anyway... that ass of yours is just delectable.

haha of coursee you can!

Wow you are spankable

thanks!

Kiss Me Im Irish!

I promise I would kiss every inch of that gorgeous ass of yours. Those shorts look great on you. sooo tight! I am loving that green thong, you are even grabbing your ass (that's suppose to be my job) you like them so much.

You look great and everyone is going to want to kiss you. I know I do.

haha I'm glad you enjoy the pics handsome ;)

Will you be my leprechaun?[/COLOR]:rose:

Of course! why not? lol

Kiss me, I'm Irish? :) .... Actually, can I kiss you even though you're not Irish? ;)

Of course you can! kiss away

I wore this most of the day and my roommates say I need to wear more clothes lol

Last edited:
Despite the green clothes in your St. Patty's day pics, I think you should still be pinched. And spanked. And groped......

I wore this most of the day and my roommates say I need to wear more clothes lol

LMAO.....very sexy sweetie, just don't go outside and catch a cold...it isn't summer yet:p. I can hear that sexy lil hmpf:kiss:

Back