(23 M) Me & my Member - TBH

Good morning everyone, took a few pics based on some requests, hope you all like them.

Attachments

• Picture 21.jpg
    Picture 21.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 22.jpg
    Picture 22.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 20.jpg
    Picture 20.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 59
I just want to again thank everyone for the views and comments. To be honest my original post was a lie. I wasn't comfortable with my body. I'm still not there yet, but this helps. I realize I'm not fat, but chubby. I'm healthy and strong and I can loose weigh in a healthy way. Thanks for the self-esteem boost everyone.

Now to get off that topic a little bit...

I am a supporter of GLBT groups. In high school I was part of the GSA (gay straight alliance) So please understand this is not a homophobic response. Too often have I seen middle aged men who have wives come onto me in some sort of repressed gay coming out.. i don't know. I'm straight and I think it's really unfair and insensitive for gay men to try hitting on straight guys. So please take this as a reminder, guys stop being dicks and try hooking up with people of the same orientation as yourself.

thats all /rant over

LOL Did someone send you a PM requesting something a lil too "gay."

I don't hit on anyone here...I simply compliment them for their pics etc. If I want to flirt with a str8 guy it's usually in a joking manner and they are usually friends.

I think you will find there are plenty of desperate men here (and other places online) who simply can't stop at complimenting a guy on his body/cock/etc.

As far as your weight goes.. I will tell you what I always say to a "chubby" male friend of mine...: I like a lil meat on my bone ;)

I just want to again thank everyone for the views and comments. To be honest my original post was a lie. I wasn't comfortable with my body. I'm still not there yet, but this helps. I realize I'm not fat, but chubby. I'm healthy and strong and I can loose weigh in a healthy way. Thanks for the self-esteem boost everyone.

Now to get off that topic a little bit...

I am a supporter of GLBT groups. In high school I was part of the GSA (gay straight alliance) So please understand this is not a homophobic response. Too often have I seen middle aged men who have wives come onto me in some sort of repressed gay coming out.. i don't know. I'm straight and I think it's really unfair and insensitive for gay men to try hitting on straight guys. So please take this as a reminder, guys stop being dicks and try hooking up with people of the same orientation as yourself.

thats all /rant over

Ew! Lol you forgot to say no homo :p yeah i got a pm or two from this creepy middle aged Guy. I said from the beginning i don't mind gay guys comments in the thread or whatever i know try are going to look anyway, but like you said...desperate.

Heading to the beach, happy memorial weekend

Attachments

• IMG_20130525_132023-1.jpg
    IMG_20130525_132023-1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 58
Hey guys, It's been a week or two or three hasn't it? I've started a new full time Job and I'm literally exhausted. I hope you're all having a great summer though.

Hey guys, It's been a week or two or three hasn't it? I've started a new full time Job and I'm literally exhausted. I hope you're all having a great summer though.

Hey there!! Don't work too hard, make some time for picture taking! ;)

Fine, :p what kind of picture would you ladies like to see next? Something like this?

Last edited:
Trying to attach through my phone, might have to wait till i go home

Last edited:
Back