(23 M) Me & my Member - TBH

Took a couple pictures I'm not sure anyone will like, shows how chubby I am, which also explains the (teddy) part of my name. But hey, I'm doing this because I'm comfortable with that :)

Also, took a special pic for you ladies, Size Matters...sorta?

Attachments

• Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Picture 13.jpg
    Picture 13.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 93
Took a couple pictures I'm not sure anyone will like, shows how chubby I am, which also explains the (teddy) part of my name. But hey, I'm doing this because I'm comfortable with that :)

I'm happy that you're comfortable with who you are, you should be...you're gorgeous. Confidence is the sexiest feature a man can have...those lips and eyes of yours are a close second. :rose:

As for my thread...I'm not ALWAYS naughty! You just picked a naughty time to peek in I swear! :D

Isseii thanks for that, it's very sweet of you. I'm thinking I'll have to peek in on your thread again, wonder if you'll be naughty or nice than :p

Isseii thanks for that, it's very sweet of you. I'm thinking I'll have to peek in on your thread again, wonder if you'll be naughty or nice than :p

Hah! Neither. It's about to be silly...it does that at times too. :rolleyes:

I like being silly, I'll have to go take a look so I'll know how to do it in my thread. :)

I like being silly, I'll have to go take a look so I'll know how to do it in my thread. :)

Tonight it just involves a lot of babbling and not-so-sexy pictures to be honest.

I might have more interesting pictures...those probably just prove that I should put the phone and the camera away when I go to bed and actually sleep or something though. :rolleyes:

You look good in jeans and the nice broad back, I LOVE that and it goes with those yummy bisceps. :rose:

Very nice thread Teddybearhead, thank you for sharing.

*subscribes*

Very nice thread Teddybearhead, thank you for sharing.

*subscribes*

thank you so much dutchrain, it's nice to hear when people subscribe, at least then I know they're coming back for more :) Mind sharing what your favorite pic so far is?

thank you so much dutchrain, it's nice to hear when people subscribe, at least then I know they're coming back for more :) Mind sharing what your favorite pic so far is?

The bottle. It made me chuckle. The 'funniest' pic I have seen in a long time.
(*smile* Now don't repeat it with a beer can or such, that would spoil the uniqueness)

I prefer dressed over undressed in general, a tease is nearly always much more alluring as blunt nakedness.

THanks dutchrain, i'm glad you got the joke. :) Plus i didn't have a ruler handy and there was no way i was using measuring tape :p

Hey everyone, Just snapped a quick pic of me and my dog sophie, we're cuddling while I watch the news. :D Hope everyone is having a great day

Attachments

• IMG_20130508_142719-1.jpg
    IMG_20130508_142719-1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 75
I have you beat... I have a 190 pound St Bernard who thinks she is a lap dog hehehe.

Her "dog bed" is a twin size bed. I don't let her sleep with me because #1 she weighs more than me and #2 she pushes me out of the bed LOL!

She thinks she's a lapdog still. 75 pound puppy

lol i can relate, my dog is tall now she has crazy long legs and will stretch across the middle of my bed diagnally, I have to roll her over to lay down, upside is we both snore, she snores just as loud as I do haha

Hello! :D

Your dog seems smitten and i do not blame her/him

Sanidia x

I like the overall flow of this thread. You put effort into your posts and replies. That's always appealing to me. You're not bad to look at either ;)

Thanks for sharing!

I like the overall flow of this thread. You put effort into your posts and replies. That's always appealing to me. You're not bad to look at either ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Hey, thanks for taking a look, and I"m really glad you like it. :heart:

I'm sorta wondering has anyone even looked at that story that I posted, maybe i'll put it on my signature...

Anyway... kinda big news If i don't share it I may blow up from excitement. So i'm doing something I haven't done before. I am talking to this couple, and It looks like we will be having a straight mfm threesome. I just spent 45 minutes talking to her boyfriend about her, him, and their lifestyle and I'm pretty much overwhelmed this new development in my life...

Another thing is that I'm going to be leaving for a cruise to mexico and the grand cayman isles on the 13'th for five days. If i can get some wifi i'll try to take a pic or two and upload it.

Oh and I wanted to Promote a new thread in the Ampics forum, She Doesn't Know She's Beautiful - Carrie A husband is using Lit to show his beautiful wife how other men enjoy her body. She asked him if anyone had said that they had cum looking at her pics. I hadn't yet, not then, but I was getting around to it. These next pics are explicit and some might say even a tad bit distasteful, Either way I took them and so I'm going to share them here. For those of you that like cocks and cum, enjoy.

Stroking hard

Cumming for Carrie

Back