2013 Lit Fantasy Baseball

Who are we missing? I may have personal addies and can give them a nudge.

Spenceinator
Die Hard Yanks
Spins Axis
Hurricanes IV
Tomviolence

Although that list may change shortly. I have to apologize that some of you guys I only know as team names.

Spenceinator
Die Hard Yanks
Spins Axis
Hurricanes IV
Tomviolence

Although that list may change shortly. I have to apologize that some of you guys I only know as team names.

Tomviolence is Indie Snob he promised to be better this year. Didn't mention if he got invite or not.

Gotcha, we've traded emails. Everyone from last year has an invite sitting somewhere... they may be able to just go to yahoo sports baseball page and see an invite there as well.

I'm just bad at times matching teams to posters.

i would make one, but how many in here would join?

Not sure what you are going on about but if you are talking about a lit fantasy baseball there already is one. You might gather enough interest for another if you felt like trying.

Just attempted to select keepers and the system wouldn't save them.

Anyone else having the same problem? Hopefully it's a temporary glitch in yahoo!'s servers.

A glitch, I think. I put my keepers in around the time I renewed the league and they are still saved.

A glitch, I think. I put my keepers in around the time I renewed the league and they are still saved.

Keepers saved, though right now the system doesn't automatically limit you to six players. Just for fun I checked off all players and the system accepted it.

Not to worry, however, I've reset it to my tentative six keepers.

Looking forward to the season. Good luck everyone.

I'm going to be more involved this season.

Hope everyone had a good winter.

Keepers saved, though right now the system doesn't automatically limit you to six players. Just for fun I checked off all players and the system accepted it.

Not to worry, however, I've reset it to my tentative six keepers.

It didn't limit players last year, either. TBH I haven't checked to see if you can limit, I should do that. I just know I'll get the chance to review keepers before finalizing the list.

It didn't limit players last year, either. TBH I haven't checked to see if you can limit, I should do that. I just know I'll get the chance to review keepers before finalizing the list.

Thanks for running the league again this year. Looking forward to building on last year's finish.

I'm in. For shits and giggles I created another league and invited anybody whose email showed up on the yahoo invite page to participate.

I will enter the draft date and time in my iPhone tomorrow and will be ready.

Thanks for running the league again this year. Looking forward to building on last year's finish.

I had a blast last year and have been looking forward to this all winter.

I'm in. For shits and giggles I created another league and invited anybody whose email showed up on the yahoo invite page to participate.

I will enter the draft date and time in my iPhone tomorrow and will be ready.

I'm in.

Any openings in this league?

I've played for many years and run a very competitive local league for longer than I can remember. The wife plays too, & is good! Anyway let me know the details if you have an opening.

Still waiting on two owners.

Any further thoughts on changes? I'm willing to put a poll up but seems discussion has already died down a bit on it.

Still waiting on two owners.

Any further thoughts on changes? I'm willing to put a poll up but seems discussion has already died down a bit on it.

Who is missing?

I love when men put polls up so you should do it.

Back