100-words or less character sketch

This is the room

This room is filled with a mixture of erotic emotion and blue smoke. Sex is behind the see-through screen door at the corner. You see it and you don’t. The center stage is taken by a small group of colorful artists. Musicians play the blues and jazz. The emotion expressed in the songs is sad with a blend of sweet, sour and bitter taste, often due to problems in love or in lust. The music makes broken-hearted poets cry out loud. They cry and cry......Then we see midnight cowboys come in with women on the street, mostly ignoble, yet beautiful.........This is the room.

Coming home late

The screen door creaked, but she caught it before it banged into the trailer. Susan held her blouse together, as it was missing more buttons that it had. Her long curly brown hair was a mess, her makeup was smeared as she tip toed across the worn dirty carpeting. It was well past her curfew, and being Saturday night she prayed he was passed out.

She made it through the dark into her room. Leaning back against her closed door she exhaled. She reached over she pulled the chain on the old lamp next to her bed illuminating him.

Past his prime.

As Doug shrinks with age, his pants are consuming his body. Or maybe an optical illusion makes his waistband seem too high. Back when I tucked my dress shirts into my polyester pants, I never knew it made the crotch bulge like that. One day, I’ll ask him if his cocktail hour martinis are medicinal, if they dull the pain where carcinomas were removed.

Marching band took teenagers and synchronized them in sound and movement. You may as well put them in a petri dish with hormones. Ann’s hazel eyes and dishwater blond hair captivated me. On one of our dates, she told me she’d do anything I wanted except take me in her mouth. Only eighteen, I didn’t know how to respond, inexperienced as I was. It scared me off. But dendrites grew in my brain, making connections between urges, feelings, and those pictures I’d seen in magazines. New possibilities became real. With one sentence, Ann divided my innocence from my adulthood.

Rambling to her own dubstep rhythm, the fish and tastes swirled past her blindingly. Listening to the pavement as her bare feet slid through the damp grass, she lurched back and realized the pond was the other way, not up the stairs, but over the hill. Spinning grandly to her knees, she crawled into and down the drainage ditch, ignoring the thistles and jeers and dancing Warrios. Her long skirt snagged and caught and tugged her, holding her back until she slipped its argumentative waistband and pushed on. Coming to the culvert under the ave, she sighed happily as she pushed her way into the little cave that was home.

Texas breeze

The Texas breeze was only slightly cooled by the gauze drape fighting to keep the sun from burning the hardwood floors. The heat forced her heavy sheet off of her naked sweating awaking body. Stretching her hands up through her thick hair, then back down over her full breasts and hungry abs, over her curl cover mound to her thighs.

She smiled remembering last night when momma said "I'll be your field" after pa said he needed to "plow his field" tomorrow. The bed creaking and momma's gasps for long dark hours as she found her own pleasure.

lil punk

I loved leaning back against the brick wall of the bar. A Bud bottle in my hand, thick and cold and hard. Camel in my other hand calming my nerves. One untied combat boot pulled up on the wall under my nice hard round jean covered ass. A green military surplus jacket hangs off my narrow pale shoulders under a white Suicidal Tendencies tee shirt overwhelming the petite figure underneath. Black hair straight, severe over my right eye as I look up at as you walk in. I take the last drag and then wash it down. You there?

The rain hits her body, droplets gathering.

Watch that one on her shoulder. She’s let me see this before:

How it trembles at her collarbone, undecided, before it slides along her skin, picking up speed at the slope of her breast, and then slowing down before it takes its plunge further.

She giggles. She’s always been ticklish.

At last it gives up, the tension broken, glistening at the tip of her nipple. Hesitating there, like I have. Teasing her skin. She says she loves how that feels. You can tell by her breathing.

You want to be that raindrop.

Last edited:
Sister in law

I have always looked through my brother's stuff, without his knowledge of course. Visiting my brother, now married, I could not help myself. My sister in law is conservative, to put it nicely so their room was boring.

But then I was under the bed before the second foot fall.

"Hurry, everyone is out." she said excitedly as I watched her bare feet back to the foot of the bed where I hid. The male shoes stepped on her clothes then stood between hers.

"I have waited for this since we got here." my father said.

River Rat

The water was slow and hot, the Tuesday we cut school senior year and floated the river. Me a couple girlfriends, their boyfriends and a cooler of course. Cut offs and tee shirts were the requested outfit. I was eighteen. An athletic girl before that was cool, but Rick did not see anything but my chiseled ass and all I really saw his rock hard cock. It was hot on the sandbar, even on a towel, looking over at Amy as Rick mounted me. We were all drunk and Ed was between her legs. We were cool.

Panting and sweating, he kicked his sneakers off and faceplanted into the slow-roiling brown waters. Rolling over and sitting up, the warmth of the river parted and the warmth of the sky took over - only the little evaporation possible in this saturated space making any real difference.

Slowly, his breathing calmed as he rested from his labors. Feet squelching in the muddy bottom, he waded to the shore, grabbing a small tree to pull himself up the short bank. Peeling his soaked socks and shirt off, he grabbed his running shoes and walked off towards his home. Time for a shower and then off to work.

Grooving with the beat in the blazing heat thrown off by the crowd, sweaty and fatigued and not giving a single solitary fuck, he kept going. Lost in his head, willingly entranced by the DJ's skill and some of his favorite songs, the sweat poured down his body, gluing his clothes to his skin.

He could feel the eyes, sense all the backs turned to him, but he just didn't care. He was here for himself, and the rest of them could damned well do - well, whatever. And then the damned DJ cut in a slow song. Dammit.

Flicking his head back, he sighed, then stalked off the dance floor, looking for his next drink.

Professor

Sitting perfectly still at her oak desk. A seat her education has brought her to. Pinnacle of her career some say. Under her tortoise shell glasses perch on her thin bony nose, and her thick brown hair is tightly drawn into a bun, down under her starched white blouse and full support bra his brand festers. He did it last night as she lay tied to her bed.

Watching the clock tick towards four when her office hours will end and she can return to him. Show him she is not afraid and to brand him.

He said he wanted her to talk dirty sometimes, and she said like how exactly, so he said well you could say something about my cock, and she said oh you mean like it's got freckles, and he said well maybe more like about how big it is, and she said it's six and a half inches long I think, and he said no I don't mean just state some fact, but say that it's, like, too big to fit inside you, and she said oh like I'll say I'm so uncomfortable but really turned too, and he said let's start over, maybe just say fuck a lot, and she said fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, and he said not now in the grocery store, and she said oh.

(More than a 100. I couldn't do it. My editing skills...)

Last edited:
Texas Wife

She hates football, so Saturday in Texas was her worst nightmare, which was also her most obscene fantasy. Autumn Saturday morning sliding naked into Daisy Dukes, she would not wear in public, and a UT jersey cut off just covering her tits she pulled her blonde hair pulled into a practical ponytail. She learned of her kink after a late night Dallas playoff victory and my dear husband suggesting, "The only thing that could make this better is orgasm." in his Texas drawl as he and his buddy sat man spread on the couch drooling with intent.

Jane looked from the deck of cards in her hands to the end of the table and my three Jacks, then back down to the aces and 10s she was showing.

She looked quickly at the other five players shaking her redhead in disbelief that she had bet me her actual ass on this hand. “I call,” she said. I flipped over my fourth Jack beating her Aces high full house.

“Looks like I’m fucking your ass tonight!”

“Fuck you!” she said as she stood up and heaved the deck with all her strength hitting me right between the eyes.

She was strong and agile.

"Such a fetching bonobo," he thought, overwhelmed by her comeliness.

Chimpy bystanders applauded their efforts.

"But we could never make it," he mourned. "The priest wants her himself."

The ceremony was simple; she was stalwart.

"My man!" she grunted, dragging him off to primate paradise.

The little gunman stared back and curled the corners of her mouth.

She still posed as the same gaudy tom, posturing on a high-heeled plinth to better display her slender, but tautly curved legs, which, after displaying two inches of stocking-top in the side-slits, disappeared under an invitingly short skirt that rounded-out over her hips, flattering her waspish waist. And atop, a torso, swelling, almost athletically, to her elegantly boned and muscled shoulders; perfected by two grapes crushed together, proffered ready to burst.

He felt the exquisite conflict of temptation, having the means to succumb, but the duty to refrain.

Last edited:
I threw her into the lady’s room stall. “I need to fuck you. I need to fuck you now.”

I didn’t even know her name.

I ripped her short skirt to the floor, and tore off her panties.

“Fuck me like I’ve never fucked before. I really need your cock in me. Fuck me. And fuck me hard."

I did. My hard cock plowing into her wet pussy.

We fucked like animals in the stall as others listened until we both came in screaming orgasms like dogs in heat.

I held her. We calmed down. She said,

“What’s your name?”

She sashayed in like the belle of the ball because she was, oozing sex. The Governor's Ball. I didn't know who she was but I had to fuck her.

"Hi, I'm on the Governor's staff can I assist you?"

"I'm his daughter, you mighty fine thing. How can you assist me?"

She looked down at my crotch and then back up again.

"I know a few secrets about our capitol." I led her away.

In the cloak room I entered her. She was wet and came nearly upon entry.

“That’s one,” she said. “I will need at least three more.”

Kate mouths piss-cheap bourbon and thumbs the lipstick smudging the dingy glass. It’s not her color. She stares down the bartender’s oily smirk and swallows.

That’s the cue. Chairs scrape against tile. Bodies corral Kate to the bar — honest muscles, shameless eyes, scents like lathered rawhide.

“I get her pussy first.”

“Ain’t her pussy I want.”

“Fuck that.” A tempered hand saddles Kate’s thigh. “She’s got three holes. We can all go first.”

Kate fills her mouth with piss-cheap bourbon and feels nylon yield to naked flesh. She thumbs the lipstick smudge and swallows. Maybe it’s her color after all.

I welcome criticism.

Her slender fingers traced up his thigh. He was finally resting back in his office chair after a long day of litigation. The grandfather clock chimed 8 pm. Petting her silky red hair that lay across his lap, he looked down into her eager eyes and grinned. The crease of his grey trouser tugged against her cheek as she rocked back on her heels to reposition herself to his liking. He carefully lifted himself and pressed into her mouth, watching her swallow him as she was careful not to spill on his pantleg, thus avoiding suspicion. “That’s my good girl.”

100 words, and quite the challenge!
thank you for this thread.

Would love criticism as I am a new writer.

My hands slid down the steel pole, as I curved my back and swayed my arse to the beat of the music.
I knew the men’s eyes were on me, they always were.

I turned swiftly and lowered myself down the pole, my legs spread wide open. My G-string covered some, but not all of my slit.
They are staring, clutching their beer bottles but wanting to rub their dicks. I made men hard. I am good at that.

The music ended, and slowly, so slowly, my legs came together.

The day my world caved in on me, the day Charlie’s piton failed half-way up his cliff, the only decision I could make was to not hate him. I hadn’t told the children yet – how do you explain Forever to babies? Nor could I find tears for myself. As broken, as grief-stricken as one woman could be, I found myself capable of but one decision. I would not be like my mother, who hated Daddy for having left her a widow at 65. For the rest of her days, she had hated the man she had loved before his stroke.

Criticism is always welcome.

Pepper stood next to me drinking a soda, wiping sweat off her naked breasts. Even standing there she was always 'on stage' for the guys. Her red headed human, my green skinned Alien, we had identical figures.

I was naked because I had to be, Pepper was naked because she could get away with it. My condition, her exhibition. She made it fun. Pepper was the only person I'd ever fucked in public, on a park bench.

Pepper somehow managed to spill her soda on her tits as I said "Pepper... I'm way too horny right now. Please drink responsibly."​

Exactly 100 words. :)
More words in the story this character appears in - the above piece was taken from multiple sections and pieced together for this challenge.

Last edited:
Back