100-words or less character sketch

Frittigern

Virgin
I was trying to come up with ways to get the creative juices flowing again, and I came up with a little contest. The challenge is to write a 100-word or less story, vignette, or anything you come up with that establishes a character erotically. I'm being deliberately vague with that term.

Guidelines:
-Prose
-The character interacts with reality in some way (i.e., not stream of consciousness)
-The entry can be in any language you happen to write in.

Please include in the post whether or not you are open to constructive criticism. I'm fine with it, myself.

Have fun!

Here's mine:

The patron sat alone by meek candlelight. The second-floor café was just above the field of kerosene glow from the street. An endless row of silent top hats nodded in the night to his front and rear. He smoked and ground his pen and his cigar and hummed away, dipping his whiskey-dyed lips in his coffee. Ashes fell on what was by now a paragraph. Somewhere on the drab sketch paper he would hold up a mirror to her, a Velazquez gazing solely on her labia.

My grandmother earned herself the reputation of being the severest battleaxe the town had ever seen. The sharpness of her tongue was feared by all, for though her hair was white with age her mind had the resilience of steel. ‘The world's oldest virgin,’ they called her, or, ‘The driest cunt in history.’ But beneath the strict exterior was a woman that no one suspected, a woman whose superb vegetable broths had a special ingredient, a woman who deliberated over the carrots and leeks before purchase. “Will this do?” I’d asked once, handing her the largest. She winked in reply.

Here's my hundred words, feedback welcome. Incest warning!

----

"Hey, Jimmy, you still polishing that old thing?"
"Jacob! Long time, man! Of course - Dad would have expected no less."
"Damn shame, losing him like that."
"Thanks. Mom's finally sleeping through the night again."
"Took what, a month?"
"Something like that. Couldn't stand her crying like that - ended up holding her through the night."
"Dude, she's hot - you're a lucky guy!"
"She's my MOM, Jacob."
"Just sayin', man. Just sayin'!"
"Jimmy!"
"Yes, Mom?"
"Don't forget the store - you promised, remember?"
"OK Mom! Anything else we need while I'm out?"
"Cherry lube!"
Jacob stared at Jimmy, who couldn't help the half-smirk.

He heard her conversation clearly, though she stood at the opposite end of the DMV.

“I don’t care what your computer says! Your system’s messed up; that’s why I’m here, taking time off-work, showing up in person, telling you this is a problem!!”

She was loud and pushy. Not his usual type at all. But the way her body swayed with the rhythmic cadence of her annoyance was an alluring dance. Her full angry pout was adorable. She tossed her hair as the clerk spoke, and put her hand on her full hip; her moves were a seductive tease.

He walked - conquering steps, stretching far and dominating every footprint - down the filthy alley. His head high, back straight, longish hair lightly deflected by the breeze.

The heels of his boots ground along the pavement with each forceful movement, the steady rhythm causing the chain leash on his collar to jingle lightly in his Mistress' fingers. His own fingers were happily lax dangling out of the long leather arm binder, even as the plexi and steel Device bulged in his leather trousers.

Slipping past lit windows and open doors, she worked her way towards her goal stocking-footed step after step. Her stilettos gripped in her offhand, phone in the other, navigating by the glow of the lock screen when no one was in sight.

"C'mon," she muttered, they have to be out here somewhere. And then she heard the giggle.

She knew that voice - she'd found them.

Dimming her phone as much as she could, she brought up the camera and turned off the flash. Stalking the giggles, she found them wrestling.

The phone "ka-clicked" as she caught the picture, freezing all the action.

Slick as a razor-edged icicle, she slipped through the crowd without reaction. Average of height, hair and appearance, people looked through and around her more than at her

This was the first prerequisite of her job.

Reaching the stage, she hopped up and grabbed the mic. Her well trained singing voice belted out, stunning the hobnobbing crowd to silence. Working her way through the piece, effortlessly avoiding the real singer's attempted recovery of the mic, demonstrated the third prerequisite.

The second prerequisite had to do with the precise timing of her actions.

Their robbery was perfectly executed, until she distracted them.

She stretched out on the camping pad in the last of the summer's brilliant sun, sleek with sunscreen, tan, and happily breeze-caressed from toes to nose with nothing in the way. Her headphones were clamped in place, feeding her a false sense of security and comfort as she was watched from thirty feet away. Her backpack, left behind that little distance, held her phone, her keys, her clothes, her toys.

He couldn't help smiling. This was going to be fun.

[3rd party view from in a new story I'm alllllmost done writing up, "Never Knew Tanning Got That Hot"]

Deftly jiggling the left-hand tool, twisting with the right, the lock popped. Tucking them in her breast pocket, she stepped into her house and quietly walked to the stairwell. Up the heavy carpet-covered treads she flowed, heading to her bedroom door.

Taking a deep breath, she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and turned the knob. Lifting the handle to prevent the door from creaking, she opened it slowly.

They were there, sleeping together. A single tear dripped down her cheek before she fled the painful truth.

Why did she have to marry him? Why did she have to love him?

Frantically pacing, wringing her hands, chewing her bottom lip she anxiously awaits her next fix. How easily she had slipped into this snare, it would be just once, that was six months ago and every night since.

The water hammer echoes from below as she slinks down the fire escape to her unsuspecting prey. Bracing herself, she watches him stroke his rampant pole of pleasure. Drawing dampness from her dripping cunt, her fingers flick and circle her eager nub.

Edging closer, she moans with wanton desire watching his seed spattering the glass between them.
Startled — their eyes meet, she scurries toward whence she had came.

Another rough day. So damn many rough days lately.

He shrugged off his suit coat and stripped off the striped tie. Kicking off his polished oxfords, he stripped to the skin in his comfortably-warm apartment. Padding through the thick carpetting he headed to the window for his nightly ritual wank.

No one in his life except his right hand. Sad, but true, so he got into it. Imagining someone watching him from the dark outside. Imagining someone watching right now, seeing him get rock hard, then red, then throbbing with need.

Fighting the release, fighting to hold off....

And then - he saw her, and the fight was lost.

The hole had gotten quite deep, she was forced to haul buckets out by rope now. Each shovel into a bucket, each bucket its own rope, each rope stretched to the sky. When she had them filled, it was time to climb. Scrabbling up the ladder, then hauling in the ropes, wiping gritty sweat away and hauling in the next. Her hair matted with mud and grime, her nails and hands cracked from the labor, she kept at her solitary struggle day and night and day again before collapsing and beginning anew. You could never doubt her determination, seeing this complete monomania.

He ordered a shot of bourbon, drained it and ordered a second. A sweet young voice spoke to his back.

“If it isn’t Captain Crunch in the flesh? I never thought I’d see you again.”

Dave turned and fixed his eyes on a radiant beauty with auburn hair, mysterious green eyes, and a smile that could stop an army. He hadn’t heard that nickname in a long time. The local newspapers used it to describe the way he hit on the football field and it stuck through his two undefeated wrestling seasons…Crunch Hernandez, Captain Crunch.

Even in her delectable gown, she was invisible. No one went over to talk to her, her glass remained unfilled until she swapped her empty for a full one.

She was tall, not ugly, and older. Someone's favorite twenty-year-in teacher, or a middle manager who'd worked partway up the ladder. Her gown fit precisely, her red shoes occasionally peeked out under the long black hem. Her hair was well put together, her makeup subtle and fine, but she lacked a spark, a certain something, that would have caught the passing eye.

And she was perfectly fine with this.

100 words, no less, no more

I flung my auburn hair over my shoulder, as I slammed my hips down. The wetness streaming down his shaft disappeared into my engorged entrance. I was so close, so lost in my hunger.
“In you?” he strongly exhaled.
“Yes, Oh my god YES,” I pleaded through my glazed perception.
“Now or never,” he said, squeezing the words out through his restraint.
I let myself fall, a bottomless well of pleasure spreading throughout my nerves.
“Take it, my love,” he pleaded.
I answered with all my weight on our union, as his warmth slowly spread within me.

An awesome entry into the boards, GoneGray - welcome aboard!

Sweat flying as he flicked his neck to get his long, fine midnight hair out of his face, he kissed the microphone. "YES! That's it! Keep it going!"

The crowd's rhythm poured over him like waves, his manic grin and prancing driven all the further from their energy.

Jane's hi-hat behind him tapped out a triplet, then another. It was time.

"And now, what you've all been waiting for!" he crowed into the mike...

It's called confidence...

You could call it conceded, stuck-up, it's even safe to say cocky. Whatever you want it to be, it is mesmerizing. Both women and men alike would take a second look at the way her hips swayed, her legs carried her, her beautiful eyes when they stared back could hypnotize anyone. Her beautiful long black hair swiftly flowed with the wind velocity of her striking steps as her heels powerfully stomped the ground she walked. Hard to believe. She appeared to be floating being carried in low clouds with her head high to the sky. She is simply captivating.

Her Work Hubby

He bathes before coming. She likes him. So she puts on a show. His homely, scarred face fills with joy from the sound of her moans. In less than a minute, it’s over. He comes with a groan, and then collapses to shudder beside her.

She snuggles in close, and listens once he has the breath. He listens too. Five years of catharsis now. They both need it more than either will admit. His half price hour goes by in no time at all.

He gets a kiss at the door. A real one.

She’ll see him next week.

======

In Mercy She Finds

He's not her type. It was just a mercy fuck—a favor for a friend. Now she can't catch her breath, and she’s coming again.

Their date—once a chore—turned on a dime. She was faking it—until she wasn’t. His shy charm and thoughtfulness tugged at her heart. When she suggested going to his place after, it was no longer part of the plan.

He’s hung, and he lasts. Her best sex in ages. The look in his eyes as they cuddle makes her feel desired, not used. It’s been a long time.

No need for ride. She’s staying the night.

It's called confidence...

The word is confidence. Self-made confidence. I assure you, it's safe to call her cocky. As her heels spike the floor with power she certainly looks sharp. She even shakes her tits when she walks in public. Both women and men would take a second look at the way she shakes. Some elderly women look shocked in awe and more elderly men lowered their heads in her face as if taking a bow. Hard to believe. I assure you, it's safe to call her cocky.

In Mercy She Finds

The look in his eyes is trying to tell her something. His beautiful eyes...so charming...and his unwavering gaze pierced through the space carrying something heavy.....He has much to say and yet couldn’t find a word to speak for him.

It’s been a long time. She’s staying the night.

The afterlife is not a fun place.

You ache in ways you'd never experienced before, and without a body you're numb in all the other ways. You hunger, but not only is there nothing to eat, there's no way TO eat.

All you can do is stare at the living and think. It's easy to see how this is hell.

And Julia, sweet Julia, was falling for this ASSHOLE cheating her out of the insurance money!

Last one. I think I finally have it out of my system. LOL

Stolen

They have twenty minutes. It’s all they could steal. There’s no time for romance or foreplay. They’ve gone without for too long.

He drops his pants. She lifts her skirt. That’s as long as they’ll wait. Their coupling is frantic—almost violent. A clash of bodies, screams, and growls. Soon she’s coming so hard that she’s light in the head.

She drops to weak knees, and he erupts down her throat. They needed it so bad, but it barely quells the hunger.

A quick wash. A mint. A lingering kiss.

Then it’s time to go back home to their spouses.

Back