100 word story. Exactly. No More. No less.

Jump.

I balance.

It’s a long way down.

I’m so numb. I can’t feel the cold. I can’t feel anything. A little stumble, my arms spread wide. A giggle.

“What if I fell? No one would care. Free falling, then… I’m gone.” I close my eyes, and imagine.

“Stop fucking around.” You grasp my wrist.

You guide me away, but I rip free. Forlorn. Resentful. I sprint for it. Desperate to hold on to the numb, the cold; the emptiness. I crash at the ledge, and you pin me down. I scream furiously. Next, tears.

Finally... a tight embrace.

“I’d care.”

Breathless.

My fingers glide through your hair; my mouth presses to yours.

I feel your breath hitch; your lips part as you purr.

I tease your tongue with mine, and they dance as lovers do.

You taste like the ripest berries, the richest of chocolates.

Fresh falling rain, and salt of the earth.

I pull you close, drinking deeply of your sweet lips.

You feel like wildfire, and gusts from the sea.

Soft… like velvet or satin, cashmere or silk.

We part for breath—gasping, giggling; our foreheads pressed together.

“Kiss me 'til you can’t anymore.”

“If I do that, we’ll suffocate.”

Jump.

I balance.

It’s a long way down.

I’m so numb. I can’t feel the cold. I can’t feel anything. A little stumble, my arms spread wide. A giggle.

“What if I fell? No one would care. Free falling, then… I’m gone.” I close my eyes, and imagine.

“Stop fucking around.” You grasp my wrist.

You guide me away, but I rip free. Forlorn. Resentful. I sprint for it. Desperate to hold on to the numb, the cold; the emptiness. I crash at the ledge, and you pin me down. I scream furiously. Next, tears.

Finally... a tight embrace.

“I’d care.”
Oh, yes. ⭐

Obey.

He prostrates himself, as he has for hours. Obedient. Eager. Willing. He remains motionless.

She teases the tendrils of the cat o’ nine. Down against his toned shoulders. Down along his spine.

He remains motionless, transfixed on the unseen sensation. To move would mean pain. She’d strike him down, and he would love it.

The click of her heel travels the marble. Down. Around. Above.

The temptation is too great. The slightest shift to peek, the elusive red bottom of her heel. She halts. The cords snap. He gasps.

“I’m sorry, Mistress.”

Such delicious pain.

“Not yet, you aren’t.”

Obey.

He prostrates himself, as he has for hours. Obedient. Eager. Willing. He remains motionless.

She teases the tendrils of the cat o’ nine. Down against his toned shoulders. Down along his spine.

He remains motionless, transfixed on the unseen sensation. To move would mean pain. She’d strike him down, and he would love it.

The click of her heel travels the marble. Down. Around. Above.

The temptation is too great. The slightest shift to peek, the elusive red bottom of her heel. She halts. The cords snap. He gasps.

“I’m sorry, Mistress.”

Such delicious pain.

“Not yet, you aren’t.”
Excellent micro.

What are you are doing? Walking down my belly like you own it. Stop it, just stop it. Walking here, then there, little tiny feet, tramp tramp tramp, driving me crazy. Something in mind, do you? Walking is bad enough. No biting. If I could get my hands free I would...... Splayed out flat on dirt. Damn you Harold, get back here, get on. Get to it. Me tied, you on, love it.

You like it on, little guy? You have many friends I see. No, stop, not there. Not all of you.....wait...... ok, move to the left..... perfect.

Another day in hell

Twisting my form, a futile scream
No lungs to wail, no breath to draw
Guts torn, my demise claimed

Cleansing water, purity sought
Innards replaced, life restored
Tarnished by degrading touch

Foot contorted, breaks away
Enclosed, crushed, left alone
Rejected, lonesome sleep

Mended, rise to stand
Striving, pleading, don't forsake
Returned, in silence lay

Transported, overwhelmed anew
Putrid odors, unwelcome embrace
Brother trembles in cell adjoined

Drowned, a watery grave
Bloodied, silent solitude
Abandoned, I rest alone

Replaced, supplanted
Obsolete, my time is done
Brother chosen, excitement anew

Remember me.
Life was hell,
for a Dildo

Ask Mary Poppins

We hadn’t talked in a while. I felt bad.

Our conversations had touched everything I loved, everything that excited me. Had we been lovers for years?

Yet even with this familiarity, she managed to surprise me.

I know I led, and probably still lead a sheltered life. Pleasantly surprised to find that I was not alone in my secret fantasies, yet intimidated to find hers were even dirtier- a revelation of biblical significance and consequence.

My words dried up.

I wasn’t worthy to reply.

It wasn’t my fault.

What do you say when you can’t think of anything to say?

Stress Release

The hypnotist's fingers pressed circles around my temples, around and around and around. "Keep your eyes on the chart," he said. That got more difficult the more I slumped in the chair, and as the letters on the chart kept moving.

Circles inside circles inside circles, my head feeling thick, and the chart more and more blurry - should it be like that - but the thought dissolved. His voice droned on, my eyelids drooping. "Eyes on the chart," and I struggled to focus...

Then the chart burst into flames.

I guess superheroes need other ways to deal with stress.

/////

Back